TJ09

2014-11-18 - Patch Notes

I saw the new tombstones on my scroll and totally freaked out haha - this is too cool, and the update that makes them visible on their owners' dragons page all the time is something that I remember discussing on the forums just few days ago - how exciting! But geez, what a creative idea, I love that the tombstones reflect where the dragon lived and logically also died!

Next step - make Zombie tombstones visible on progeny pages, then the Zombie lovers will be even happier!

What a shame I only have one Jungle, one Coast, and two Desert Zombies; now I can't wait for next Halloween to hopefully get an Alpine, Forest, Volcano, and a bunch of lineaged Zombies! This should make thematic naming much more interesting...

The first egg I let die in months had to be a Dark Myst Pygmy so I can hardly see the sprite, what a shame...

Thank you TJ, for the tombstone (I love their new look) and encyclopedia updates.

I have 89 chicks to go, time to get busy.

Wasn't paying attention at first, saw the tombstones but didn't register that they shouldn't be there. Was super excited to realize zombies can now be seen in the day and have distinct tombstones. I'll have to look at some of the other stuff, but wanted to thank you for this awesome update. biggrin.gif

I especially love the new tombstones for the zombies, can even tell their gender by what is growing on the tombstone. That is so neat!

Are you sure about this? Is it only for biome zombies? I have a male / female "cave" pair and theirs are exactly alike. o__o

Thanks for the updates, TJ--all good ones! I'm really curious as to what the new info unlocking requirements are, though; I had everything unlocked already so I can't compare the numbers. Can anyone throw out some at me?

Also really want to see those new dead eggs, time to go find some graveyards xd.png

Well, I guess I know what I need to do next Halloween now. *plots the demise of several unsuspecting dragons so she can get the new tombstones*

Both my current zombies have the no-biome mossy one. I need sandy! I need snowy! smile.gif

Thanks, TCA. Thanks, TJ.

SNOWY ? Who has a snowy. WANT TO SEE !

SNOWY ? Who has a snowy. WANT TO SEE !

Here you go, Fuzz (Snowy is the Alpine one):

Volcano

Jungle x 3

Alpine

Coast

Desert x2

Volcano

Bred

Jungle

Cave

Desert

Forest

Jungle

user posted image

Edited by Rally Vincent

THANKS! PRETTY. I THOUGHT I had a volcano, but clearly not xd.png

anyone have dead egg sprites?

Failed vampire attempt, here's a hellfire egg:

Lineage Link

Just click the egg graphic to go to the view page to see the new sprite.

The edges are more jagged than the old ones.

EDIT: also, the generic tombstones are the ones in lineage views. Not sure if that's intentional.

Example

Edited by SolarCat

Discontinued breeds now have a message at the top of their encyclopedia page.

Don't show egg sprites for discontinued breeds.

"Found in" for discontinued breeds is now "Unavailable."

nooooooo! sad.gif

why ever keeping having any discontinued breeds in the game??? Are you really not seing how desperate the community is for re-releasing both the old pinks and frills and how much we beg for it? And how unfair it is that players who discovered the game later are deprived of obtaining them while the old players still can have theirs?

Edited by Aniusia483

Yesss new goal: Get a Zombie of each tombstone. Well this is going to take forever.... tongue.gif

Yeah, and I have to come up with a new strategy. No more AP caught messy, white striped eggs to make into zombies (all my zombie fodder are white striped)...I need to catch CB's now, to make zombies with all the different tombstone sprites. And the white striped are only found in 2 biomes. dry.gif

nooooooo!  sad.gif

why ever keeping having any discontinued breeds in the game??? Are you really not seing how desperate the community is for re-releasing both the old pinks and frills and how much we beg for it? And how unfair it is that players who discovered the game later are deprived of obtaining them while the old players still can have theirs?

I know how your feel but it was at the spriters request. The owner wants to respect the spriters choose. I just hoping I can win a contest and be allow to claim a discontinues set (egg, hatchling, mature hatchling, male and female adult) of each set.

Edited by mblansett

Encyclopedia does nothing for me all mine is lock but the discontinue frill (it unlock but no pictures) and the DESIPIS DRAGON

I know how your feel but it was at the spriters request. The owner wants to respect the spriters choose. I just hoping I can win a contest and be allow to claim a discontinues set (egg, hatchling, mature hatchling, male and female adult) of each set.

The thing is the sprite can be replaced with a new one in case of frills; as for pinks, this was not the case, the case was an introduction of the new pinks but why on Earth the old pinkse were not all replaced by the new pinks if it was to be a replacement breed? makes no sense to me.

So they ARE obtainable if you win a raffle? I'd need a set too: of 5 (MF adults, 2mf s2, and s1 - should be bred(lineaged) from this very adult couple though:( I have enough frustration with GoNs).