TJ09

2014-11-18 - Patch Notes

Wow... Now I actually want to kill things to look at them. Is that bad? xd.png P.S. I never managed to reserect and get a zombie. Only once I saved a dragon and it returned to full life... Was- that suppose to happen? Or did I do it wrong because I still want a zombie without murdering to many of my dragons. xd.png

Zombies can only be created/resurrected around Halloween.

In other news, thank you, TJ! I personally am not too affected by this, but it looks quite nice and useful.

Zombies can only be created/resurrected around Halloween.

Not around, on. Any other day other than Halloween itself will not result in a Zombie.

I think the new sprites look better (seriously, there was very little of anything natural about the three perfect spikes of the old ones xd.png), it's just not something I'd ever considered an issue before so I don't really care all that much, haha. Like oh... that's nice... now excuse me I must go pet my zombie's tombstones X'D

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Uhh I just saw that the Zombies which were created while there still was one cave also have a special tombstone. user posted image

AFAIK, bred ones have that tombstone as well, Nyastara :3

AFAIK, bred ones have that tombstone as well, Nyastara :3

That's good to know thank you PieMaster! smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Here you go, Fuzz (Snowy is the Alpine one):

Volcano

Jungle x 3

Alpine

Coast

Desert x2

Volcano

Bred

Jungle

Cave

Desert

Forest

Jungle

user posted image

like this:

I love the new tombstones. I wish I can get more zombies next year. Anyway, I was only 13 hatchlings away to unlock my Neglected page completely, but that's Ok.Thank you for the information, TJ!

Edited by NekoA

Sooooo happy with the patch!

Only thing that would've made me happier would have been to have the sprites for the old pink and the frills filled in. Eliminating the egg sprite shadow's a good solution for quick resolution, but I do miss those egg sprites. I realize that they no longer fit in with the WOWSHINYOOOO eggs of today, but they had their own charm. tongue.gif

Thanks for the patch! You've made me considerably happier with the encyclopedia, TJ.

Now I must murder dragons from more places to collect tombstones... bwahahahah.

This is why I noticed the different tombstones. Thanks for the Patches, TJ.

Edit:

On my zombie's lineage page, it shows a normal tombstone. Is that supposed to happen?

Edited by xeyla

zomg, i wasn't one of the lucky ones that got the new look on the cave :c still, i love the tombstones :DDDD

thanks for the updates, TJ & spriters! biggrin.gif

I love the new tombstones and it's nice to see things getting fixed in the Encyclopedia. Thanks. smile.gif

So, a little late to the party, but I'm here anywho!

No sign of the new home page on my end, and I'm eagerly pining for it!

I adore my Jungle and Alpine tombstones, but I'm kicking myself for only fishing from two biomes now! Next year, my pretties, next year!

I love the new dead egg sprite! It flows so much better with the cave, and looks less cartoony now.

YES~ While I only had 17 more ND hatchlings left, I'm quite pleased at the numbers being lowered! And hooray for the re-release of the Desipis's page! Got to love the smell of fresh dragon info in the morning!

Well, I'm off to continue to fill my Encyclopedia pages more so!

Is there something wrong with my scroll or is it just me because I've TRIED both regular AND hard refreshing and my tombstone is STILL not showing up.Going To Bits And Pieces (my zombie) shows up as a zombie in the spot right above The aDORAble One and Iced Pebbles yet NO tombstone anywhere to be seen on either page? unsure.gif

Is there something wrong with my scroll or is it just me because I've TRIED both regular AND hard refreshing and my tombstone is STILL not showing up.Going To Bits And Pieces (my zombie) shows up as a zombie in the spot right above The aDORAble One and Iced Pebbles yet NO tombstone anywhere to be seen on either page? unsure.gif

Clear your cache ?

Awesome update!

I only have the Bred/Cave tombstones, because I always zombify nice lineages and not CBs. Looks like that'll have to change next Halloween. xd.png I can't wait to get the other tombstones!

Love the custom tombstones! And I'm excited to find out I have all the biomes covered. Not sure which one I like the best, they are all awesome! Think I will try for more Alpines next year though. Thanks for the new things!

Will the tombstones now show 24/7? I'm not sure I'm a fan of that side of things. I loved seeing my Zombies at night, but the long row of tombstones up top messes up how I had my normal "day time" scroll set up. I know I could move them all elsewhere but I liked being able to easily see my Zombies at night.

I can't say I'm all that fond of the new dead egg sprites. Eggs don't break and crack like that naturally - the sprite's broken edges are much too regular and the points are too thin.

Loving everything else though.