TJ09

2014-11-18 - Patch Notes

Ooh, nice updates. Thank you! biggrin.gif

Now I'll need to make a note to make a Jungle Zombie... collect ALL THE TOMBSTONES. xd.png

Thanks, TJ! Nice updates.

I am obviously not one who has the new home page, but glad to see it is starting to roll out. I hope it goes smoothly so the rest of us get it soon! smile.gif

My NDs are now unlocked without having to view 88 more hatchlings! Yay! And it only took me a few minutes to get the 30 more little chickies I needed to unlock those. I appear to need to view one more adult Desipis, which should be easy, but I'm sure I have already viewed more than I got credit for!

Oh, no! More Zombies to collect if I want all the tombstones. Not sure about that. But thanks anyway. wink.gif

Well then, this explains why I suddenly had a ton of things I still needed to unlock in the encyclopedia unlocked. Still had to observe a Desipis afterward, but otherwise, I believe I'm finished for the time being. xd.png

And the new tombstone thing gives me a bit more to do for next Halloween, as I apparently need to get ones from four of the biomes.

This is a nice update. Thank you, TJ.

Thanks for the updates, TJ! I love the new tombstones for the Zombies - There's snow on one of them! biggrin.gif And the entry for the Desipis Dragons is finally up! biggrin.gif

New task: to get the other tombstones! haha

If anyone was wondering, the lovely new tombstones are by TJ and TCA :3

I'm excited about the updates! Especially the daytime zombies and new front page. Can't wait til it's rolled out to more people!

Edited by PieMaster

Sadly my zombie Going To Bits And Pieces' tombstone isn't showing up for me.*is 9:39 am EST as this is being typed* sad.gif

If anyone was wondering, the lovely new tombstones are by TJ and TCA :3

TJ made 'em, I just threw the fancy decorations on 'em and tweaked contrast and shadow placement.

The zombie update is nice, but unfortunately this has introduced a new chicken hatchling requirement that overrode their unlocked entries.

TJ made 'em, I just threw the fancy decorations on 'em and tweaked contrast and shadow placement.

Do you (or TJ) know why my lone tombstone isn't wanting to show off it's new spiffiness? sad.gif

The new tombstones are adorable. I love it, but now I need to make a zombie from the forest and volcano.

The zombie update is nice, but unfortunately this has introduced a new chicken hatchling requirement that overrode their unlocked entries.

UGH!! Now I need to find another 83 chicks. *sigh*

BUT THOSE FANCY DECORATIONS ARE AWESOME.

Do you (or TJ) know why my lone tombstone isn't wanting to show off it's new spiffiness? sad.gif

Do a hard refresh (ctrl+F5) - my dead eggs didn't show the new sprite until I did that.

you know i thought it was weird seeing tumbstones on my scroll right now, and i didn't recall them having Moss on them xd.png

glad to know it was a new addition and not just another DC derp moment laugh.gif

hmmm tombstones based on biome, thats awesome. my 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Zombies (i only keep one a year) all have Moss on them and are lineaged; i'll have to make sure to try for CB's from Biomes next halloween.

Edited by Red2111

Are bred zombies ever going to be added to their parents' progeny lists?

oh i hope so!!

Well, I guess I know what I need to do next Halloween now. *plots the demise of several unsuspecting dragons so she can get the new tombstones*

Both my current zombies have the no-biome mossy one. I need sandy! I need snowy! smile.gif

Thanks, TCA. Thanks, TJ.

This makes me wish I had some zombies so as to see the new tombstones.

Too bad I just don't have the heart to kill any dragons to try to make some of them for myself.

Thanks TJ biggrin.gif Those changes were needed and appreciated.

I especially love the new tombstones for the zombies, can even tell their gender by what is growing on the tombstone. That is so neat!

Edited by Pinch of StarDust