TJ09

2014-11-18 - Patch Notes

I thought the dead white egg on my scroll looked strange... huh.gif

After checking the wiki page and then the news here, now I know why! tongue.gifwink.gif

Where on the wiki?

Is there a collection of the tombstone images and what they mean somewhere?

Where on the wiki?

Is there a collection of the tombstone images and what they mean somewhere?

Rally Vincent just posted them on the last page -- here.

The thing is the sprite can be replaced with a new one in case of frills; as for pinks, this was not the case, the case was an introduction of the new pinks but why on Earth the old pinkse were not all replaced by the new pinks if it was to be a replacement breed? makes no sense to me.

So they ARE obtainable if you win a raffle? I'd need a set too: of 5 (MF adults, 2mf s2, and s1 - should be bred(lineaged) from this very adult couple though:( I have enough frustration with GoNs).

Frills are possible raffle prizes. Old Pinks are not.

Old pinks were not replaced because so many members didn't want them to change. I freely admit to being one of them. However, this caused other problems. Notice sprite updates have always replaced the old since due to the massive drama Old Pinks still cause even when the spriter's wanted the old ones left and only the new ones updated.

Thank you for the update. smile.gif Now I have a new Zombie-Goal I guess. Only one of mine is a CB. And I am one of the lucky ones getting new Tombstones already. Love the new image really, but the wait for new Zombies... *dies* rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Do a hard refresh (ctrl+F5) - my dead eggs didn't show the new sprite until I did that.

I JUST tried that and still nada.Grrr and arrrrg. >_<

I know how your feel but it was at the spriters request. The owner wants to respect the spriters choose. I just hoping I can win a contest and be allow to claim a discontinues set (egg, hatchling, mature hatchling, male and female adult) of each set.

Spriter is reconsidering with the Frill, and was open to it. Regardless, this isn't the place for a debate about it. I very much wish they didn't lock the topic about it, though. Can't agree with that action.

ohmy.gif Ohhh pretty new tombstones and dead egg sprites! thanks TJ and spriters. wub.gif

Okaaaaayyyyy... I'm getting ready to hunt dead egg sprites at the graveyard. wacko.gif (if anyone of you has dead egg images feel free to contact me)

Failed vampire attempt, here's a hellfire egg:

Lineage Link

Just click the egg graphic to go to the view page to see the new sprite.

The edges are more jagged than the old ones.

EDIT: also, the generic tombstones are the ones in lineage views.  Not sure if that's intentional.

Example

Thanks... now I get what's going on. At first I thought it might have been something like with the tombstones (maybe different breaks depending on how it died?), idk.

There's a bunch on my scroll...

Thanks for pointing me to your scroll Amazon, now I just need 3 more eggies to fill my ND req (if you have any more, PLEASE PM me happy.gif)

Thanks for pointing me to your scroll Amazon, now I just need 3 more eggies to fill my ND req (if you have any more, PLEASE PM me happy.gif)

No worries! And sure, as soon as I stop locking myself with dumb mis-clicks and the AP decides to throw me some low-time experiment fodder. tongue.gif

Just noticed the change in the tombstones! I like them. smile.gif Now I need zombies from other biomes. tongue.gif

I noticed on the drag cave wikia that it says it has not been discovered if holiday dragons can be zombiefied, well I have a pumpkin that was zombied last year, if need be I could provide a link so the page can be updated. (Since I'm assuming the page will be updated with pictures of the tombstones?) Thanks.

Haven't seen any Zombies so far today, I'll enjoy the change when I see it. Thanks for adding the Desipis Dragons!

Really hope this doesn't negatively affect the chances of possibly getting either breed re-released.

Other than that, yay! I like the updates!

Doesn't sound promising, but I suppose we can still always hope, lol.

Thanks, TJ, the updates and your efforts are certainly appreciated! smile.gif

I'm trying not to read too much into the discontinued breed thing. They ARE unavailable at the moment, so anything else wouldn't make sense to say. But with a little luck they will be soon! :3

Don't really care about the dead eggs, but the little zombie tombstones are cute! I like the sand, snow, and volcano ones especially biggrin.gif

I'm hoping the dead eggs will grow on me. Then again, I rarely have dead eggs, so it won't affect me much xd.png

I'm hoping the dead eggs will grow on me. Then again, I rarely have dead eggs, so it won't affect me much xd.png

Same here. I really liked the old broken egg sprite better. These are too feathery looking -- not much like a real broken egg. But I almost never have dead eggs, so I really don't care much.

I'm trying not to read too much into the discontinued breed thing. They ARE unavailable at the moment, so anything else wouldn't make sense to say. But with a little luck they will be soon! :3

Don't really care about the dead eggs, but the little zombie tombstones are cute! I like the sand, snow, and volcano ones especially :D

Same! I'm just hoping they're potential re-releases aren't negatively affected by this. o: Well, maybe not so much Frills but definitely BPs.

I'm really happy about all of the other updates, though.

Same here. I really liked the old broken egg sprite better. These are too feathery looking -- not much like a real broken egg. But I almost never have dead eggs, so I really don't care much.

For me, they look too fancy/serious. They look like a truly artistic recreation instead of naturally broken (read: too perfect).

I disagree. I think they look more properly broken, with the fragments being smaller, cracking past the surface, too. The far fragments can also be seen, which is nice.

Meh. Best to not disagree. I know how the mods here are.

Edited by Wahya

Same! I'm just hoping they're potential re-releases aren't negatively affected by this. o: Well, maybe not so much Frills but definitely BPs.

I'm really happy about all of the other updates, though.

Am I disappointed I won't ever get those breeds on my scroll; yes

Does it make the older players more special; yes

should loyalty come with perks; yes

...if frills wouldn't be discontinued (or if all sprites of the old pinks would have become the new pinks), I doubt many people would care about them in the long run.Frills would be hyped for a bit (woot, they're back!!!), then they'd become the same as greens or other commons...

unless TJ made them rare, and maybe a slightly different sprite (so those who had them before would still get a treat for being here back then. Downgrade them to an 'endangered' species maybe?

Similarly, have the old pink be a Alt egg... like the blacks.

Both possible to get, both a PITA to hunt down.

Am I disappointed I won't ever get those breeds on my scroll; yes

Does it make the older players more special; yes

should loyalty come with perks; yes

...if frills wouldn't be discontinued (or if all sprites of the old pinks would have become the new pinks), I doubt many people would care about them in the long run.Frills would be hyped for a bit (woot, they're back!!!), then they'd become the same as greens or other commons...

unless TJ made them rare, and maybe a slightly different sprite (so those who had them before would still get a treat for being here back then. Downgrade them to an 'endangered' species maybe?

Similarly, have the old pink be a Alt egg... like the blacks.

Both possible to get, both a PITA to hunt down.

It would probably just be simpler to leave it be.

I love the new updates. Thank you, TJ. smile.gif