TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Just finished the event an hour or two ago. Super cool! biggrin.gif I loved how some of the new lore of the Encyclopedia was put into it! <3

You can view all those dragons by name using the view/n/ function

Sunrise Shade is a sunrise dragon, owned by DragonMaiden. :-)

Hee hee, not necessarily. Hebaid should be a white dragon, but the name isn't taken. Or I misspelled it.

A necktie as a treat? Well, I guess I'm giving those out on Halloween. biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

I only collected 22 items... huh.gif

I have 15, don't feel so bad xd.png Do you get something if you find all the treats, or is it just a time waster (a fun one though)

I've been waiting for a week, finally! Thanks TJ! You're the best biggrin.gif

Found myself a pair of 3G PB Black Marrows!!!! Happy Halloween to me~

Hee hee, not necessarily. Hebaid should be a white dragon, but the name isn't taken. Or I misspelled it.

A necktie as a treat? Well, I guess I'm giving those out on Halloween. biggrin.gif

No, Hebaid exists. smile.gif Here's a link to all of them:

Edit: Because I want to, here are the links to the mentioned dragon characters, in case others are as curious as me. (Sunrise Shade even has a description. user posted image)

* Astriferous (name spoiler'd for spoilers)

* Diamond Breaker

* Hebaid

* Sunrise Shade

* Tenevei

[ Edit: Link to Hebaid fixed~ as per post immediately below. ]

Edited by pinkgothic

Actually, the Hebaid from the story should be this guy. But I didn't include his whole name in the story. Because long. I didn't even check to see if there was another Hebaid floating around. Good thing he's a white too. Otherwise it would be confusing.

I'll need to poke at the story-line a bit more, the whole part with taking on 'quests' kind of made me shy away from it for now. I'll definitely grab up all the Trick or Treats though!

How many items will probably be available in the carnival? So far, I've completed the Graveyard portion, but I wonder if I made the right choices and got all the items. xd.png

Ohhh... I was really looking forward to this event, because this time I'm at home and have time to enjoy it. ^^

So far, I've collected 24 items. This was a great story! Thank you so much for taking the time to take us on a great Halloween Adventure again this year! smile.gif

And: Pretty please can we have the chaotic counterpart of the Guardian of Nature be a new breed? </predictable>

I was hoping that would be the result for completing the quest tongue.gif

I was hoping that would be the result for completing the quest tongue.gif

Am I the only one wondering if this isn't the new release that we're getting?

The carnival this year is really cool! ohmy.gif I've gotten 24 items. But I'm kind of confused about the goal of the carnival.

If you don't get anything in the first round of going to the oddities booth and storyteller's booth does that mean you're never getting anything from them?

'cause I've only got 22 carnival items while others are saying they have gotten 24 sad.gif

Finished the Carnival! Lots of fun. smile.gif

Also bred my four Shadow Walkers, grabbed two Graves from the AP (one for me, one for my sister), and found a gorgeous terrae/Shadow Walker checker! <3

So looking forward to Halloween! biggrin.gif

The lineages I'm searching for are still evading me...

But in due time, they will be mine! BAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D

If you don't get anything in the first round of going to the oddities booth and storyteller's booth does that mean you're never getting anything from them?

'cause I've only got 22 carnival items while others are saying they have gotten 24 sad.gif

Oddities and Storyteller's didn't give me anything... I found all my items except the crystal ball and the pineapple (I think) going on the adventure. Did you explore everything along the way? It's possible you missed a sidepath...

Wish the carnival would reset when I finished, would love to do it over again. smile.gif

Oddities and Storyteller's didn't give me anything... I found all my items except the crystal ball and the pineapple (I think) going on the adventure. Did you explore everything along the way? It's possible you missed a sidepath...

Wish the carnival would reset when I finished, would love to do it over again. smile.gif

That I know of ;-;

I can't do the graveyard one again since I went through everyone. So I guess I missed something. :c

Yeah, it would be fun to do the carnival over. Especially for the story. I was kind of skimming, so I missed like 90% of the story . . .

@charlexmonster: There are no paths on the graveyard? I've still got the final path there, I think. Maybe I'm not done . . .

Edited by tanglepelt3