TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Just got online. A happy fuzzy spider welcomed me, it's cute :3

Though not sure if I'll be online this Halloween, I plan to visit my family. Gotta pester one of my friends to keep an egg for me, hehe.

Just finished the Carnival event. Thanks to everyone who worked on it! <3

Are we able to make Zombies now, or is that directly on Halloween? I always forget!

My favourite event of the year! (: So happy to participate again. How many objects are there in the Carnival? I think that I may have missed some and now I can't go back to take them.

I also failed to loot the tent first (but judging by that spoiler, I didn't miss much. XP) before gettting the lamp, but I also failed to explore the smaller stream (as opposed to the river) in the 'life' region and couldn't get back to it...but considering I still got the 24 items, I'm guessing I didn't miss much there either. XP. Still working on the treats...how many are there? So far I have 27 (27/??)

Anyway, good event so far. smile.gif

I also failed to loot the tent first (but judging by that spoiler, I didn't miss much. XP) before gettting the lamp, but I also failed to explore the smaller stream (as opposed to the river) in the 'life' region and couldn't get back to it...but considering I still got the 24 items, I'm guessing I didn't miss much there either.  XP.  Still working on the treats...how many are there? So far I have 27 (27/??)

Anyway, good event so far. smile.gif

Minor spoiler below in white text:

You encounter some sort of one-eyed mutant catfish that you can't defeat and have to turn back, no big deal.

I am very annoyed with something happening and would like to rant but i don't know were to post it - Can someone help me?

It's about the Halloween eggs i got..

Just post it. If it's wrong it'll get moved.

I just finished the carnival event with all 24 items and have found 20 tricks and treats so far. :3 Thanks a lot for the cool event! I love the DC holidays. happy.gif

I must admit than I'm a bit disappointed that the new dragons will drop for 24 hours only. I expected them to drop for three days (like on Christmas and Valentine's Day), meaning that I would be able to collect old Halloweens on the 31st as well without missing the new release. Now I lack 7 planned egg slots. I managed to organize all my already settled trades into this smaller schedule, but now I don't have any space left for hunting in the AP, which has always been the most fun about the event. sad.gif I guess I'm the one to blame for this because I forgot that Halloween works differently, but still... X')

just counted my treats and i have 28. biggrin.gif

Are we able to make Zombies now, or is that directly on Halloween? I always forget!

you can make them any day. but Halloween has the highest chance of success.

Edited by reddof-f6

Thanks so much for this fun event! biggrin.gif

It's every time for this events that i want unlimited spaces on my scoll to be able to collect all these fantastic lineages that i see... xd.png I have to take an outtime from strolling in the AP, i guess....

The stories are so great, I especially loved the weird reflection in the tainted pond and the temporarily reanimated corpse trying to climb out of its grave. biggrin.gif

Who wrote these texts? Thank you, whoever it is! biggrin.gif This is the DC event I look forward to most all year round and I'm never disappointed. biggrin.gif

I too was wondering about the tent and the smaller stream, thanks guys for posting the answer biggrin.gif

Really enjoyed some of the stories, especially not being able to climb that mountain - I think I made all possible wrong choices there xd.png

I have also collected the most adorable angry bat and bred some eggs, fantastic start this year.

"Though you think there are more booths that will open soon you hear a commotion in the graveyard where you left your dragons parked."

Ah, that made my day. xd.png Thank you!

I love this event so far. smile.gif But it's so hard to decide on what Halloween eggs to keep/hunt...

Carnival was carnival'd.

(Text in white below because very minor spoiler, highlight to read)

You get attacked by a pitch-black Nebula who's guarding the tent, and you run away. Nothing really happens. I think it's the dragon at the end of the quest though.

It's just a black Nebula.

Thanks all involved for their hard work. It's a lot of fun xoxo