TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I only got 19 Carnival items so far... can't find the rest. BUT I HAVE HALLOWEEN EGGS so I don't care! I just hope I can hatch them all before the 31st, I really want to get a CB Halloween dragon for once in my life xd.png

Actually, the Hebaid from the story should be this guy. But I didn't include his whole name in the story. Because long. I didn't even check to see if there was another Hebaid floating around. Good thing he's a white too. Otherwise it would be confusing.

Ooh. Thanks for the heads-up! I'll edit that in, then.

@charlexmonster: There are no paths on the graveyard? I've still got the final path there, I think. Maybe I'm not done . . .

No the only link I have left in graveyard is "Follow the pathway into the forest" which just ends up leading me back to my scroll, or the "Too scary for you. Return to the carnival"

I also wish we could replay the four dragons' quests. I got 24 items but I'd still like the option to go back and look around some more. I really like the badge this year, too. Planning on doing some breeding later today, maybe. I still need to decide on mates for my CBs, though. Hmm...

No the only link I have left in graveyard is "Follow the pathway into the forest" which just ends up leading me back to my scroll, or the "Too scary for you. Return to the carnival"

That's the only one I have as well, but I got all 24 items (assuming that there are only 24 items) . . . that's weird.

Maybe we'll be able to go back through it after the event ends, that's what ended up happening with the haunted house from 2011.

Got the 24 items and badge, as well as a bunch of dragon eggs from the AP, just hunting for trick or treat items now. All of the items for both the trick or treating and the festival quests look amazing.

Yay, the Halloween event has arrived! biggrin.gif I've finished it already, will there be more to come or is this it? o.o Oh, and does anyone know how many trick or treat items there are this year? I have 22 so far :3

I had 22 and got the 'you've had enough, return to scroll' message, but knowing how these things work, I went straight back in and there was another choice I'd not seen before but I can't remember what it was except it was in the graveyard.

I know along the way, I clicked to stand and fight twice instead of moving on, and that's where the other two items were. One was a bag, can't remember the other one.

Hope this helps someone.

You can view all those dragons by name using the view/n/ function

Sunrise Shade is a sunrise dragon, owned by DragonMaiden. :-)

This event was very fun, and a really nice tie-in with the mana lore of the world.

Now I just have to collect all those treats!

Indeed, he is a sunrise dragon biggrin.gif As the writer, I can confirm that was the intention.

I'm on a time crunch and sadly missed most of the story... is there somewhere with all the text? I did notice the art though. Very nice o3o /

got 24 items, im hoping thats all of them lol

I have 22 items and a badge ... I would like to find missing 2 sad.gif . I go round and round but I don't see a chance sad.gif

I don't have blue snake and small scroll

Edited by alix1976

I wonder if it's a glitch that people who have the badge but not all 24 items can't go back and play the carnival quest again, or if it's intented to be that way. I seem to remember that in previous years, it would always be possible for people (who had the badge but not all items) to go back and get the remaining items.

If this recent thing (of not being able to recover remaining items once the badge is gained) is intentional, I think a lot of people probably would have appreciated knowing beforehand, so that they could take even more care than they already did in making sure that they got all of the items the first time around.

Got the 24 items and got my badge. I really enjoyed the quests!

Now for more trick-or-treating and some dragon breeding...

The treats and the quest items look great, artists.

Can't wait to see the new dragons.

Awesome event! I have 24 items... just curious, do they have any purpose beyond collection, or do they just stay hidden away in the badge forever?

For some reason I can't finish the Sunrise Shade quest in the Graveyard. It just sends me back to my scroll after a few clicks, but the quest is still there, and I only have 19 items.

I'm guessing they'll be like the other collections, flowers, and snowforts. Can't add to them, but they're a cool little souvenir from this year's Halloween to look at. smile.gif

Is the badge supposed to be the thing on your scroll? Or is it something else?

(I've been on a half-hiatus since like forever, so I can't remember anything . . .)

Is the badge supposed to be the thing on your scroll?  Or is it something else?

(I've been on a half-hiatus since like forever, so I can't remember anything . . .)

Yes, you have the badge. It is in that list of images at the top of the scroll.

How does the badge look? I'm not sure if I got it

It looks like: user posted image

Hehe so I'm working through the carnival event and then I saw this:

However, the light of the enchanted lantern you carry with you seems to keep them shadows at bay and at a distance.

Yes, keep them shadows at bay please laugh.gif

Edited by Shapa

I wish i could see the oddities...

The Halloween Event has returned.... But something strange is happening.. What does that mean?