TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

That or it's a hint of a new summonable coming...even more exciting!

That would actually be pretty amazing.

Haha though I hope THAT thing from the carnival story isn't the new regular Halloween release dragon, or there would be so much Darkness! around that there won't be enough GoNs to offset it all laugh.gif

I wonder if the avatar trio will eventually have a summon for Lv.2 GoN? Could be a good idea.

*cast Lv2 Summon*

*Lv2 Summon missed*

*cast Lv2 Summon*

*Error: You must wait 2 years to try again.*

Then again...

Is anyone copying the story text so we can all read it again later? Seems a shame to have that much effort into a story we only read once.

I wonder if the avatar trio will eventually have a summon for Lv.2 GoN? Could be a good idea.

*cast Lv2 Summon*

*Lv2 Summon missed*

*cast Lv2 Summon*

*Error: You must wait 2 years to try again.*

Then again...

Is anyone copying the story text so we can all read it again later? Seems a shame to have that much effort into a story we only read once.

Oh my gosh, no. Please no. There's no way I'll manage repeat what happened with my GoN and summon on the first time. If anything, having gotten that GoN so easily has probably jinxed me out of ever summoning successfully again. xd.png

So far I have collected the 24 talisman's and 15 treats... Got a ways to go with them and it is too early to know how many of them will be in the final count. I clicked on the 2011 Halloween icon and ended up working on that one over again...

Thank you TJ and Spriters for you work on this Halloween activity...

Yay finally! The best holiday of them all. <3 I really hope this year we get some kind of skeleton dragon... you know, to remember the skeleton war.

Okay, I've seen mixed reports on this

When it comes to the Items from the Quest;

It is 24 items in total (22 from the Quest - 2 from the Carnival)

OR

26 items in total (24 from the Quest - 2 from the Carnival)

I've got 24 items myself and I've gone back through the quest a few times to make sure I got everything and I'm not picking anything else up.

^ How did you go back through the quests a few times? It will only let me go to the carnival and the forest path now :/

I have 22 items and a badge ... I would like to find missing 2 sad.gif . I go round and round but I don't see a chance sad.gif

I don't have blue snake and small scroll

Those are the same two that I don't have. ;-;

My status:

24 items from the Carnival

14 Trick or Treat items

Based on what I've read in this thread, I believe that there are only 24 items from the quest (2 from the carnival and 22 from the quest).

Does anyone know how many items there were for Trick or Treat in previous years? I just want to give myself an estimate of how far away I am from getting them all.

Edited by gusearth1

IDK what to do.

I want as many CB new releases as possible...

But there are SO MANY GORGEOUS EGGS in the AP...I guess I'll try to fill up today and get them hatched by Halloween.

I've only gotten 13 Trick or Treat items so far. But I've been doing lots of other stuff that's not on Dragon Cave, so I guess it makes sense.

I've got 26 inventory items from the carnival and am still collecting trick or treats, but so far I have 11 of those.

If you're stuck at 24 items from the carnival, try going back to the graveyard and re-read the story text one more time, because it changes once you journey with all four of the dragons.

Does anyone know how many items there were for Trick or Treat in previous years? I just want to give myself an estimate of how far away I am from getting them all.

Two previous years that I have a record of;

One year there were 59 treats and the other year there was 45 treats...

I can't seem to get any other years... and I don't know for sure what years these are...

I've got 26 inventory items from the carnival and am still collecting trick or treats, but so far I have 11 of those.

If you're stuck at 24 items from the carnival, try going back to the graveyard and re-read the story text one more time, because it changes once you journey with all four of the dragons.

26? I ve only got 24?

I can't redo the graveyard story at all, there are no new options..