TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Just finished the story aspect of the event. Wonderfully done and quite fun!

Also loving collecting the event sprites that pop up from time to time.

If you're getting a multiples clutch, Halloween breeding is open. We are not guaranteed to get any holiday eggs, and especially not to get all Halloween eggs, but the only time you can get a multiples clutch is when holiday breeding is open.

Actually it was a glitch, and TJ already fixed it. Holiday multiclutches will always consist of holiday eggs only, but the glitch caused other eggs to appear (including GoN eggs!).

*Flops* Finished the story and got all 24 items. Now all I got to do is collect treats and see if anyone is willing to part with a 5th gen PB Marrow. xd.png

GoN bred eggs? Oh my! I'm sorry I missed it.

My first breeding of the year was 3 silver eggs from alt shadow walkers. That was a surprise.

Now that I've locked myself and finished the event, I find myself impatiently awaiting these eggs to hatch so I can catch more... lol

Oh well, at least I can trade things.

wow i got 12 treats already! my favorite so far is the apple.

love the pumpkin border/divider this year!

oh.. and i finished the story too.

Edited by spring_dragon

WOOHOO!!!!!! I love Halloween!!! biggrin.gif I just wish the eggs would drop for longer!

I celebrate all month long tongue.gif by watching Halloween movies, dressing up & eating candy, and of course ending the month right by playing the annual event here on D.C.! laugh.gif

I like that I was able to finish this year's carnival fairly quickly and easily with 24 items. poptartFINALTINY.gifthumbs_up.png

Edited by BrightStarBella

I loved the Carnival event...great story. Got all 24 objects, enjoyed a bowl of home made chicken veggie soup while the site was down for maintenance. Bred some dragons successfully, caught a couple Halloween eggs at the AP....now I'm ready for bed.

Thanks TJ and everyone who helped make this Halloween Event!!

Can't wait to see the new Halloween Dragons biggrin.gif

I just collected my first treat (a cute fly agaric), the carnival is back in town and there is a new adventure !

I just love DC's Halloween !!

And now I'm off to visit the carnies, go on an adventure, and breed my Shadow Walkers ! laugh.gif

I don't understand why "start over" does not work, I have 22 items and not being able to complete this quest would not really be a nice start for this year's Halloween Event sad.gif

I have 24 items... That's all of them, yeah?

EDIT:

Yep, seems I got them all in one try. Sweet~

Edited by Jemindra

Excellent. Thank you DC staff, and I hope everyone has fun catching, collecting and exploring. 83

Now time to breed and drop all of my Halloween eggs and spread the love~!

Not sure if I got all of the items.

Plundering the tent ... does that resultin anything? I took the lamp first and couldn't return, so I have no idea if I missed something.

Also, with the dragon at the end of the storyline...could that possibly be the Necromancer dragon? Or could it be hinting that it will be the Halloween release or another release in the near future?

Has anyone else been speculating about that?

Finished up the storyline with 24 of the collectibles, and I think I'm close to getting all the Trick-or-Treat ones too. While I probably shouldn't have taken a break in the couple weeks leading up to this event, this was definitely a fun way to return to the game.

Edited by Tehya Faye

i finished the event and only got 22 items :/

It doesn't seem to restart :X

is there a way to get the remaining 2 items?