TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

There's no limit to the amount of eggs you can get? huh.gif

Other than your scroll's egg limit of course.

Bred holiday dragons never have a breed limit.

Normally CB Holidays have the 2 limit, but Halloween dragons are not restricted.

I've got 26 inventory items from the carnival and am still collecting trick or treats, but so far I have 11 of those.

If you're stuck at 24 items from the carnival, try going back to the graveyard and re-read the story text one more time, because it changes once you journey with all four of the dragons.

I just looked at your inventory and you only have 24...

Edited by Kovia

I've got 26 inventory items from the carnival and am still collecting trick or treats, but so far I have 11 of those.

If you're stuck at 24 items from the carnival, try going back to the graveyard and re-read the story text one more time, because it changes once you journey with all four of the dragons.

Please recount to be sure... I have been back to the Graveyard a number of time and every which way I can think of since I have ahd the 24 items... Nothing more seems to be showing up and you are the first one, so far, that has said they have 26 items...

Thank you...

This is my 2nd Halloween! Oh i love Graves! I also killed 5 dragons already! smile.gif I think one was CB Golden Wyvern but i can't remember.

MissVampire...just check again your inventory and count the items. . As we all do, there are 24 items from the story.

Have fun smile.gif

Are you supposed to use items from inventory?

Also what to do in Diamond Breaker?

Don't think we're allowed to tell you exactly what to do, but the rule of pretty much all choose-your-own-adventures is look everywhere and pick up everything.

The items are used automatically, if you read the story they come up at various points. I think it won't let you finish a quest until you find all the items, as a lot of them are required to find other items which are needed to actually finish.

Minor spoiler below in white text:

You encounter some sort of one-eyed mutant catfish that you can't defeat and have to turn back, no big deal.

(Highlight below)

If you have the walking stick, you can fend off the creature.

Don't think we're allowed to tell you exactly what to do, but the rule of pretty much all choose-your-own-adventures is look everywhere and pick up everything.

The items are used automatically, if you read the story they come up at various points. I think it won't let you finish a quest until you find all the items, as a lot of them are required to find other items which are needed to actually finish.

Im stuck there. I only have the Diamond Breaker thing unfinished. I cannot get past the Explore the Narrow Opening/Explore The Large Opening/Head back down.

I'm hoping my dragons are cooperative in making Zombies this year. Last year I had all fails xP

Im stuck there. I only have the Diamond Breaker thing unfinished. I cannot get past the Explore the Narrow Opening/Explore The Large Opening/Head back down.

highlight the text below:

You need to take the beetle with you, I believe.

Edited by Ashes The Second

If you have everything else obtainable on the mountain, you have to go back and forth between the two, as they give items needed for each other. Make sure you inspect the picture of the GoN.

got all 24 items from the carnival and 13 treats. But it also doesn't help that I've been working on laundry all day xd.png hopefully I'll get the last 24 treats today smile.gif

WB

24 items from the story and 31 items from the Trick or Treat so far. That little rolling spider is so cute! happy.gif

The Carnival Adventure was great. I had a lot of fun doing the quests, and I really enjoyed reading the story - it was well-written and kept my interest to the very end. Thank you for the amazing event!

I have it.

You should go back to the cave in Breaker Diamond story and go again into the "wide corridor". At least this is where I got stuck.

How much time is between the trick or treat items' appearance? It only seemed to take five or so minutes last year, but nothing now? I've only gotten three, too, so I've definitely got tons more to collect.

How much time is between the trick or treat items' appearance? It only seemed to take five or so minutes last year, but nothing now? I've only gotten three, too, so I've definitely got tons more to collect.

It varies. Sometimes it takes more, sometimes less time for the next one to appear. Around 15 minutes is the average, I think.

It varies. Sometimes it takes more, sometimes less time for the next one to appear. Around 15 minutes is the average, I think.

Oksay, thanks. I've really been wondering about that.

oh wait...we can get more then 2 cb on halloween *facepalm* I thought they always were 2 cb only but unlimited breds for holidays