TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

got 1 of each of the old Halloween eggs (2 cave lurkers), already had several vampires, all the story quest items, and 7 of the ToT items. *happy dance*

oh wait...we can get more then 2 cb on halloween *facepalm* I thought they always were 2 cb only but unlimited breds for holidays

I 100% guarantee this: I won't find one of the new egg drops on Halloween.

Not because I'm not looking, but because my luck is always crap for this.

I guess that means I'll have to settle for one one the AP (if I'm lucky) LOL tongue.gif

How many Trick-Or-Treat click collectibles are there this year?

How many Trick-Or-Treat click collectibles are there this year?

Someone said 37?

The Carnival was fun! Although I always get lost, I always manage to finish. At least, I hope I did biggrin.gif .

I really hope that I finished the the adventure right. I'm allowed to keep replaying the ending. unsure.gif

Someone said 37?

Alright thank you so much. >3<

Im stuck there. I only have the Diamond Breaker thing unfinished. I cannot get past the Explore the Narrow Opening/Explore The Large Opening/Head back down.

Alright I can help you but I'll put the text in white bc its a spoiler You have to get chased by a fire wolf and catch the beetle, then go back to the cave.

I forgot what I clicked to get there, but trust me it all makes sense

Awww, I was hoping the "start over" link would let me play the Carnival Game again...but it doesn't.

No fair! I wanna play it again!

**pouts**

The Carnival was fun! Although I always get lost, I always manage to finish. At least, I hope I did biggrin.gif .

If you got 24 items from the Carnival, than I'm pretty sure you've finished. biggrin.gif

UPDATE:

Carnival - Finished

Trick or Treat - 21 items

Halloween Dragons: 1 user posted image Shadow Walker (AP), 1 user posted image Cavern Lurker (AP), and one user posted image Pumpkin. (Also AP)

Pretty good for my first event/holiday. xd.png

I've finished the carnival, gotten two second gen PB Graves, one second gen PB Shadow Walker, one 5th gen PB pumpkin, one 3rd gen PB Cavern Lurker, and one 3rd gen PB Black Marrow. All except for the Cavern Lurker and Pumpkin were from the AP xd.png

Just to give you confirmation, you are indeed correct on Tenevei. Plus, I'm happy you liked the water story that I wrote. Was a bit worried that it didn't branch enough to allow for exploration much, but I didn't want to make it too complicated either. That, and the accursed storm kept me from being able to adequately describe that the whole place was a tropical paradise looking area, as it was all covered in doom gloom and rain. Evil dragons just HAVE to get in the way of things, right?

I hope all you guys enjoy all of the stories though. :3 It's getting a bit hard to keep up with all the epic stuff we've made in past years, so we're trying to do what we can with the time we have.

I think it's really awesome Tenevei has a kind of messy lineage. Those dragons also need love - and it's hard to beat the love of being featured in a Halloween adventure! laugh.gif

Doom and gloom is fine.

*eyes own username*

I may be biased.

Thanks for contributing to the lovely story! happy.gif

Whoo, confirmation that I got all the adventure collectibles. Sad that it isn't replayable, but at least (I think) it makes sure you got everything before you can finish?

And the stories were awesome, by the way.

I was awake in the middle of the night when I got everything, I was so tired I didn't actually read everything... Sorry xd.png It was late and I wanted the badge xd.png

Someone said 37?

I got 37 treats so far and there's no more appearing for me. Maybe they'll be more treats added throughout the week?

I got 37 treats so far and there's no more appearing for me. Maybe they'll be more treats added throughout the week?

Same here, I've gotten 37 and no more have appeared.

I sure hope there are only 37 and they aren't going to be spread around the week. It's so much easier to do it all in a burst and not have to worry ans stress out about missing some released on the last day.

Literally just noticed the past few ToTs had at least one raven and at least one wolf. Last year had three wolves. I like.

Keep a close eye on your new eggs. I just came back from the store and all of my eggs were sick. I waited more than 12 hours and put them into one nursery. Praying they recover.

Whoo, confirmation that I got all the adventure collectibles. Sad that it isn't replayable, but at least (I think) it makes sure you got everything before you can finish?

And the stories were awesome, by the way.

It is replayable. Go to the event, click "Decide to go later and leave", and it should give you the option to start over.

Edited by ab613

It is replayable. Go to the event, click "Decide to go later and leave", and it should give you the option to start over.

That doesn't let you do the story over

I have 37 treats and no more have appeared for over 4 hours, I think just 37 for now, in the past there has always been a second burst later in the event...

That doesn't let you do the story over

Ah, that's sad. It was a pretty cool story, wish I could go through it again.