TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Oh I'm in love, I got 2 second gen grave dragons and influenced it a pair, a pretty pumpkin with cave born regular pygmy stairstep, and a shadow walker stair step with golds c:

I seem to have found an inconsistency in the storyline;

For the earth dragon quest, pages hh/a19a and hh/a19b have the exact same text, however based on the text from hh/a19c, there are some incongruities in the progression of the story, I'm assuming based on the text that is meant to be on hh/a19b. (something relating to finding the cave and a lack of stars I would assume).

Yes, the Halloween event is here! I've already grabbed my first treat and can't wait to see the carnival. I'm also looking forward to grabbing some nice Halloween dragons off the AP. Thanks, TJ!

whoops, I already egglocked myself with eggs from the AP before I thought of breeding my own dragons. rolleyes.gif

the carnival event was fun!

...i've been sitting here waiting for more treats to show up, not realizing I already have 37. xd.png Derp. Ok, the sun's coming up, time for sleep. xd.png

First halloween here...

The carnival was awesome smile.gif

But I'm all egg locked sad.gif

And of course, all I need is one more hatchling to get my bronze trophy to open up that extra egg slot dry.gif

Managed to get a Shadow walker and Cavern Lurker, but now I need my other 3 eggs to hatch before getting anything else. I hope to get one of each of the past dragons if I'm lucky, if not I'll try and breed my dragons if they grow up in time and trade them off. Happy Halloween everybody!

First post on 1st event on DC, on first attempt at trick or treating  cool.gif And a little adventure! And great previous years eggs! Wow!!!!

But I'm really confused 

I've got most of the images open for the encyclopedia, and am now into trying to fill the gaps and unlock all the info.

But I can't!!!  xd.png  Every time I observe the number of hatchlings/adults it says, I get a new target to meet>

I don't get it. What am I missing here?  blink.gif

Please help a newbie dragon breeder do the right thing by my babies, present and future! xd.png  blink.gif

Those targets are to unlock observations--every time you meet a target, you unlock a new little snippet of information about that breed. Eventually you'll unlock all the observations for a given breed, and then raising or clicking on that type of dragon won't do anything else for you.

The number of total dragons you have to raise or observe to unlock all the observations varies by breed.

And not all of the breeds have observations to unlock (I think only 37 or so do as of right now? But don't quote me on that), but some of them will get new info as time goes on.

Hope this helps. smile.gif

Yay! Halloween Event!

*looks at her scroll* Soon as my eggs hatch - I'll breed my Halloween Dragons and collect some eggs.

Can't wait to see the new Dragon...When I get back from Vacation *sigh*

Here's hoping I can return home on Halloween to try and catch them

Is anyone else having trouble seeing the halloween treats using their Android phone?

So I have a question, I've been clicking on the various objects showing up on the pages of my scroll, but do they do anything, or is it just for fun?

I completed the quest and am now playing the waiting game with the treats. The art for the return carnival is beautiful.

Those items should be adding to your Halloween trick or treat basket if they're appearing randomly on pages. Items that are part of the story will be added to the event items inventory as you do the stories.

I have managed a nice take. Three graves, a couple of Shadow walkers, and a Pumpkin from the AP plus a Cavern Lurker that someone was giving away.

One grave and one walker are going towards an IOU, the rest, I think will keep. wink.gif

Edited by Silverswift

Is anyone else having trouble seeing the halloween treats using their Android phone?

I am on my android phone and everything works fine.

Locked myself with the old guys and just finished ethe earth path on the carnival event. Time to chekc out the other one biggrin.gif

Ah! I forgot the event starts a week before Halloween. Dang it, and I just bred my only two female Graves yesterday. At least I have four males, but I'll wait on those guys for a few days.

I love this holiday event!

Already got my scroll egglocked with new Halloween babies with very nice lineages. happy.gif

I adore the Grave dragons most and I'm looking forward to seeing what this year's Halloween dragon looks like. ...Do we really have to wait a whole week for them? *pouts* This week is going to drag by so slowly because of it. Oh well, more fun for us, right?

I love the event so far. I already did the Oasis quest and it was fun. ^^ I still have most of my Halloween dragons to breed, but I'll wait until some of my other eggs start to hatch first.

Happy Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif

Yup. I've had to switch to my tablet.

Loving the treats! We have so many talented people here bringing these fun events together smile.gif

What type of dragon is Sunrise Shade?

You can view all those dragons by name using the view/n/ function

Sunrise Shade is a sunrise dragon, owned by DragonMaiden. :-)

This event was very fun, and a really nice tie-in with the mana lore of the world.

Now I just have to collect all those treats!

Edited by Awdz Bodkins