TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Every once in a while, I'll mass breed one kind of dragon or another. Tinsels, tri-horns, the BSAs... just depends on who and what is available at the time.

Woke up to a bunch of beautiful low time pillow eggs this morning! Praise the pillow gods - they have smiled upon us biggrin.gif

edit: spelling rolleyes.gif

Edited by coo_

I just bred all my newest-release adults. Not a mass-breed by any means, but I sent 7 eggs of each to the AP. Figured someone might appreciate them.

Anybody looking for or could use some lovely even gen, pb mints? Now's your chance for some incuhatchables!

These mint mass breeds have been a real help in my quest to get the wingless zombie, keep em coming!

Sadly I can't grab any right now, always next time though!

The AP is not incuhatchable. D:

I was thinking of a Mother's Day mass breed but my mass breed is for the same weekend, so I thought I'd breed these a little early.

I'm doing some massbreeding today of dragons that remind me of Mother's Day/good moms: anagallis (cos they're named after flowers), black teas (cos they smell nice), guardians (cos they guard the young), pinks (cos they care for the young), candelabras (cos they're protective), and pillows (cos they're adoptive parents to all).

If anybody wants to join me in breeding any of these breeds or your own Mother's Day inspired dergs, please feel free! biggrin.gif

Or you're totally welcome to breed some dergs that remind you of a good guardian/mentor-figure in your life. o3o

EDIT: Bred some 350 dragons, which should help the AP time. =D Sorry to say that the black teas will very likely wall even though I split them up and tried to breed them with things that would produce the other side. There might also be a small anagallis wall. Sorry. D:

Def feel free to bite, neglect, freeze, whatever eggs/hatchies as you please guilt-free.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The AP is not incuhatchable. D:

I was thinking of a Mother's Day mass breed but my mass breed is for the same weekend, so I thought I'd breed these a little early.

I'm doing some massbreeding today of dragons that remind me of Mother's Day/good moms: anagallis (cos they're named after flowers), black teas (cos they smell nice), guardians (cos they guard the young), pinks (cos they care for the young), candelabras (cos they're protective), and pillows (cos they're adoptive parents to all).

If anybody wants to join me in breeding any of these breeds or your own Mother's Day inspired dergs, please feel free! biggrin.gif

Or you're totally welcome to breed some dergs that remind you of a good guardian/mentor-figure in your life. o3o

EDIT: Bred some 350 dragons, which should help the AP time. =D Sorry to say that the black teas will very likely wall even though I split them up and tried to breed them with things that would produce the other side. There might also be a small anagallis wall. Sorry. D:

Def feel free to bite, neglect, freeze, whatever eggs/hatchies as you please guilt-free.

I guess by "should help" I meant "pretty much won't do anything at all". Walled the AP for nothing. =\ Sorry, guys. D:

I guess I need to breed 300 - 400 dragons every day to do anything, lol, but I just don't have that sort of patience or dedication. xP

I sent 50 Tidal eggs to the AP yesterday, so they should arrive tomorrow. Maybe I can do some other lineages today.

I think the AP is sick, because it's looking awfully green today. wink.gif

If I do Mass Breed, then mostly for the Hybrids only. 2nd Gen Hybrids : > Of course they also can bring forth no Hybrids...

Could you focus more on Geodes than on Hellhorses, perchance? xd.png I'm trying to breed a Hellhorse from a specific lineage and a Pebble from another specific lineage!

Just massbred all my seasonals. About 200 pairs.

And massbred about 50 spirit ward pairs and 75 albino pairs.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Hey, AP time, stop going up!

... Breeding my PB EG Tidals now.

I bred some mints and other random stuff.

Hey, AP time, stop going up!

... Breeding my PB EG Tidals now.

5d 1h eggs? Tidal time again. ^^

Just bred my EG PB group - 620 breedings, 210 of which were useful BSAs (Red, Pink, Purple and mostly Magis)

So the hybrid release put me in a breeding mood....

After breeding the new eggs for myself, I bred the rest of my CB parents to the AP.

Then I decided to breed all my pairs that produce hybrids and/or alts!

Good number of 2 and 3G lovelies to the AP! Happy Hunting! happy.gif

It'd be cool to plan a mass event of just hybrids :3

Just please don't do hellhorses. Seriously, I've been trying to get a hellhorse out of three of these lineages for almost a year now for a project.

Hellhorses are not super common and don't need a massbreeding to help their ratios.

If anything I'd suggest breeding Sinii Krais and Scimitars since they were recent releases.

Edited by Daydreamer09

It'd be cool to plan a mass event of just hybrids :3

We actually massbred hybrids here last month, although I did them with P2Ds. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler