TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I mass breed my BSAs and will also do my nicer lineages and ones that have a chance of producing an alt or hybrid. I figure it will make other people happy. I need more Aeons to be able to do those justice >.>  

Now that the "not influenceable anymore" problem is gone, it's time to start breeding for the AP again to prevent the "not incuhatchable yet" problem from appearing.  B)

I am in the process of breeding a bunch of eggs to the AP. G2 holidaykin, maybe G3 also; Aeons and other BSA dragons; hybrids (I already did a few Carinas, I think they're called - the new Nebula x Ridgewing hybrid); perhaps even some trios and prizes if the dragons cooperate. Basically everything I can find on my scroll that someone might think 'nice' finding it in the AP. Just giving a heads up so people know to look for them in... What, a couple of days? Something like that. Good luck, y'all

Edit: Still going! I just wanted to note that I decided to include thuweds and altkin. And that the drop includes a true rarity for code lovers - an egg whose parents both have cool codes that also has a cool code that is relevant to that of the parents! It's so perfect. I almost wish I could keep it myself, but I'm delighted that something that cool wound up in my massbreed!

Edited by Lurhstaap

43 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Holy wall of Olives, Batman!

d19373cb49.jpg

Haha, I was about to post a screenshot of the same thing. :P

Grabbing a few for the Holly Contest...

Nice! Grabbed a few myself. I'm way behind in the contest but with that kind of wall how could I resist?

Me its the deep sea dragons, I love them, and every time see a bunch of them in the AP I get excited and egg lock myself trying to grab new lineages or purebreds :)

I like mass breeding.  I'll do all my useful BSA dragons en-mass from time to time. 

Last night I got bored and bred ALL my Terrae dragons and sent 66 greenies to the AP.  They are at 5 days and 21 hours right now so they should hit the AP in about 7 hours.

According to a note on my Holiday breeding spreadsheet, last year's Holiday AP wall lasted until the evening* of December 28. So I think now would be a good time to start AP breeding again - eggs will not die behind the wall, and they should help keep the AP time from going up super fast after the Holiday/ER wall (which happened after Halloween iirc).

(* evening in my time zone, 6 hours earlier in Cave Time)

Edited by Confused Cat

Thanks for the heads up @Confused Cat - currently working on it in between submitting Fire :D

Why in the world would someone breed 100 dragons to the AP, I mean if they did not want them, what made them think anyone else would?  Like do people suddenly collect lineaged black tips?

27 minutes ago, Karobb said:

Why in the world would someone breed 100 dragons to the AP, I mean if they did not want them, what made them think anyone else would?  Like do people suddenly collect lineaged black tips?

ratios my dude. plus some people like them nothing wrong with that

8 hours ago, Karobb said:

Yes, some people do. Some of us constantly hunt the AP for lineaged commons, and people who mass-breed are very helpful to us. Just because a breeder drops eggs to the AP doesn't mean they are unwanted, many people breed to the AP because they know someone *will* want them.

4 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Yes, some people do. Some of us constantly hunt the AP for lineaged commons, and people who mass-breed are very helpful to us. Just because a breeder drops eggs to the AP doesn't mean they are unwanted, many people breed to the AP because they know someone *will* want them.

I suppose, I just always try to breed something useful, like bsa's or hybrids, one man's junk is another man's treasure I guess!

On the upside, mass breeding like that will slow down the AP and get things closer to incuhatchable when the olives finally go!   But seriously who is picking up all these eggs?

That wall of olives was amazing and lasted a long time (whoops, and it's still there!)!  But folks posting that it makes code-hunting easy are right!  There were some pretty amazing codes floating around in there--a few I thought were cool lasted over an hour.  Those walls are just code-hunting paradise.

Edited by Brekke

Has to be better than the wall someone bred where all the parents were named "CB" something or other, that was kind of sad, some of those eggs were actually nice, but the names for sure turn me off!

Edited by Karobb

No real problem with AP walls, haha. They all go away eventually, lol. Even if that's a lot of yucky, musty green eggs stinking up the AP right now.

27 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

No real problem with AP walls, haha. They all go away eventually, lol. Even if that's a lot of yucky, musty green eggs stinking up the AP right now.

Got my first Vamp out of an Olivewall, the parents were named hollywish so I guess someone was using the olives as vamp fodder

So where, exactly are all these people who need lineaged olives?   AP is down to 5 days, incubate away lol!

12 minutes ago, Karobb said:

So where, exactly are all these people who need lineaged olives?   AP is down to 5 days, incubate away lol!

They existed last year only XD You could vamp them (the Olives, not the collectors)?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

22 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

They existed last year only XD You could vamp them (the Olives, not the collectors)?

Vamp them? YES PLEASE!! :P