TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

man...getting anxious to know what these new ones are actually called.

got 2 pairs of each so far with an extra striped one. i like to get 4 pairs of each for my scroll goals as a good start to possible lineage projects.

so far my favorites are the uneasy and the striped one (even though the hatchie is hard to see the details.) not sure yet about the pink and red one.

Completely forgot there was a release this week, until I randomly decided to get on the forums this morning. But I caught two of the uneasy egg and two of the blue striped egg pretty quickly all the same. Now I just need the pink one. The hatchies are adorable, as always.

Edit: Just as I posted I caught two pink ones. Yay!

Edited by Amberfly

whee

I went away over the weekend and was worried that i wouldn't be able to catch any eggs when I got back (like I found with the blusangs)however i now have 2 of each and I'm looking forward to seeing TJ's adults in 8 hours.

Lovely lovely eggs and hatchlings, although I agree the uneasy eggs will be easily confused with bloodscales

Congratulations and thank you TJ and spriters (Nectaris & JOTB)

Too bad TJ's dragons will grow up in the middle of the night for me, but my own eggs will hatch in a few hours. Perhaps I'll grab a few extra of each for freezing smile.gif

Only seven hours until they grow up! I can't wait to see what the adults look like. I have space for one egg, but I'm going to leave it open for now. I plan to grab an egg of the one I like the most once they've grown.

Whoa, I'm really looking forward to see what kind of a dragon will that striped one be. I love stripes ~

Well I have snagged enough for 3 pairs of the Pink, 2 pairs Each of the Blue and the Bronzie eggs. For some unknown reason I like the pinks the best

I know I am nuts. *pokes TJ's hatchies* Hurry up I want to see Adults lol

Only 6 more hours!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm definitely curious to see the adults and their descriptions to start thinking about lineage possibilities!

Six hours til adults! I'm really curious to see these guys all grown up. smile.gif I've managed to get two pairs of each and I'm happy with that so far.

Yay! Got two of each now. smile.gif

The pink one looks familiar. Can't quite place it, but it's vaguely familiar...

I was lucky enough to catch a total of nine. A male and two females of each species... (It helps to have enough Reds and Pinks to go around... They have all been relatively easy to get this time around....

Thanks again, TJ and Spriters biggrin.gif

I'm cleaning out several posts that have nothing to do with the release and replies to that off topic post.

edited: Cleaning complete.

If you have a question or need help (and it isn't about the New release) then please post in Help - posting unrelated questions/help/complaints etc are spam in this thread.

Edited by rubyshoes

Well, I've got at least 4 of each, so I'm happy. I think this has been the most rewarding release I've ever had. I was very grateful for the easy grabs by the second day.

Thanks again, TJ and Spriters. The eggs are gorgeous, and the hatchies look promising. I can't wait to start playing around with lineage ideas and seeing which of these three breed what Avatars with the GoNs. tongue.gif

4 of each now! Can't wait to see the adults wub.gif

About 4 more hours! Can't wait...

I have to go to sleep? Noooo!!!!! Mayme i'll stay awake for a lil more time.

Just four more hours...

Can't wait to see the adults. Especially interested in the orange and pink ones.

*starts prodding the hatchlings, jumps back to avoid getting bitten*

Can't wait to see the adults! The winged hatchlings are so cute, the adults are sure to be awesome. Early thanks to be spriters for them.

Have any new hatchies gendered yet?

I've got a bunch of gendered hatchies. I've been actively trading.... I love trading metals / prizes for new release hatchies. Lets me get back to lineages oh so much faster. biggrin.gif

Cheers!

C4.

Edited by cyradis4

I've got a bunch of gendered hatchies. I've been actively trading.... I love trading metals / prizes for new release hatchies. Lets me get back to lineages oh so much faster. biggrin.gif

Cheers!

C4.

Three of mine have now gendered. I'm waiting on three more. Surprisingly, those have a lot more views than the gendered ones do. I guess they're just stubborn. And lucky you! I tried trading a 3rd gen gold for a new hatchie, but got no takers and ended up giving it away.