TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

they look totes diiferent to me :l i don't get why people are moaning :S

Thuban, who braught this topic up, is colorblind, that's why she said that it will be quite hard to differentiate these three from each other while AP hunting. wink.gif

There's this dragon in DR.

Strange...I don't remember ever seeing that. I must be getting forgetful.

I don't know why peeps were saying it reminds of a cat. For me, it doesn't.

The name could have "cat" in it, actually, which I thought of but didn't say because I thought others said it. I think it's mostly the description that reminds them of cats. It also does look a little bit like a cat, I think.

Thuban, who braught this topic up, is colorblind, that's why she said that it will be quite hard to differentiate these three from each other while AP hunting. wink.gif

oh right i didn't know which in that case it sucks for people in that situation sad.gif but meh.

Sorry about that, Fuzz. You, too, DJ. Another spiteful little moron strikes again. dry.gif

I really wish there was something that would show who entered the eggs in hatcheries...something like 'Entered into the hatchery by...whoever' that actually showed up on the egg itself. Wouldn't that be sweet? Especially if nobody was told about it before it was implemented. That way these idiots get busted and the whole damn site would know who they were in no time flat. Problem solved. *evil laugh*

Ah well, we can all dream of something like that happening.

What would be a good idea is if the hatcheries were somehow connected to Dragon Cave which would allow a user to upload their eggs into the hatchery and to make sure it was the owner, have it ask for a password and that way only the owner of the eggs can add or remove them if they want.

The little blue ones sort of look like cats. The red/pink still looks like a chicken to me.

What would be a good idea is if the hatcheries were somehow connected to Dragon Cave which would allow a user to upload their eggs into the hatchery and to make sure it was the owner, have it ask for a password and that way only the owner of the eggs can add or remove them if they want.

Actually, DragHatch does have a feature like that.

Actually, DragHatch does have a feature like that.

While you can set up security for a scroll, it does not have it by default, which is what many users are wanting. :\

While you can set up security for a scroll, it does not have it by default, which is what many users are wanting. :\

Personally, I don't want that kind of security. I would rather not have to jump through hoops to get my eggs added to sites. I like the way draghatch has it now, where it is completely optional(and NOT default) for those who do want the extra protection, but doesn't inconvenience those who don't care.

Edited by Nectaris

Actually, the blue striped one looks a bit like coral in my eyes.

Grats to the first hatchies! Just watched them hatch on dragondu.mp

Blue reminds me of Dogs, Pink reminds me of somekind of bird, Brown is shiny!

Edited by DangerDragon

Got home from work, and all my eggs had hatched. Picked up another round of 2 each, all influenced to male/female pairs.

I don't understand the color-blind problem. Sure, it is hard to differentiate between some kinds of eggs, but it's the AP. If you got the wrong kind, the description will let you know, and you can just toss it back to the AP. It's not like you're stuck with it. And if you're hunting in the cave, all you see is the description. Color doesn't enter into the click/don't click decision at all.

Well, if I was hunting the AP and I was colorblind, and if I clicked an egg wanting a bloodscale and got a whatever the red brown is, I'd be a tad annoyed. Especially if it happened a lot. Just because it isn't a problem for you does not mean it isn't for someone else.

But it does happen for me, too. Plenty of times I've clicked on an egg I thought was something else, and got an egg I didn't want. Eggs look similar even for people who aren't color-blind. The point is you aren't stuck with eggs you pick up from the AP. You can just toss them back.

Edited by snave

But it does happen for me, too. Plenty of times I've clicked on an egg I thought was something else, and got an egg I didn't want. Eggs look similar even for people who aren't color-blind. The point is you aren't stuck with eggs you pick up from the AP. You can just toss them back.

Tell me about it! I can't tell apart those grey eggs and those dark eggs like ember and magma or nocturnal and grey. I keep picking up one thinking that is another. laugh.gif

It actually brought to mind your unfreezing thread. After all, if freezing is a spell and these dragons can weaken magic then maybe there could be a way for these guys to weaken the magic enough for it to disappear and the hatchling to grow.

I also wondered what would happened if I put them next to my Cheese and Paper dragons? Would I come back later to a snack and a notebook?!? ohmy.gif

This made me laugh! xd.png Thanks!

*waits impatiently to see the adults*

My eggs just started cracking, I can't wait for them to hatch! It would be nice for click sites to have a password requirement, but some people prefer it to be quicker.

Ap hunting is going to be interesting for this colorblind player... would be great to see eggs with a bit more than slight color differences to make it easier to tell things apart...

user posted image

yea.. they are different.. but.. not going to be pleasant to figure them out (only one of those is obviously different to me)

I have great color vision, and even I have trouble telling the difference between the Bloodscale eggs and the Uneasy eggs x mx The only difference I can see is a slight difference in the highlight on them.

I can't imagine how difficult this would be for a color blind player trying to find one or the other in the AP.

I have great color vision, and even I have trouble telling the difference between the Bloodscale eggs and the Uneasy eggs x mx The only difference I can see is a slight difference in the highlight on them.

I can't imagine how difficult this would be for a color blind player trying to find one or the other in the AP.

Focusing on the Bloodscale and the Uneasy hurt my eyes. I have perfect *I hope* color vision, but I do wear glasses.

It actually brought to mind your unfreezing thread.  After all, if freezing is a spell and these dragons can weaken magic then maybe there could be a way for these guys to weaken the magic enough for it to disappear and the hatchling to grow.

I also wondered what would happened if I put them next to my Cheese and Paper dragons?  Would I come back later to a snack and a notebook?!?  ohmy.gif

Here's hoping! Crossing fingers for them to be able to have something massively useful (unfreezing + uninfluencing + unincubating, etc.).

Okay, I'm laughing too hard at the Cheese and Paper comment. xd.png

Edited by LibbyLishly

I hate waiting to see the adults...

*pokes hatchlings with a grow-up stick*

Hurry up all ready...

I've been seeing some cool codes sit around in the biomes, like Husho and Neemz (something like that), but nooOOoo... I need to save room for another speakeasy.