TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Oh, the way TJ trolled us with the "bluetip" description LOL

Exactly, I thought those dragons would be called Bluetips as well! Well at least it starts with Blue tongue.gif

Okay, the Cassare dragon is literally just Charizard.

*looks at the pokemon in her sig then back at TJ's adult*

...I can kinda see a resemblence, but there's no flame, the colors are wrong and as far as I know, Charizard can't repel magic or psychic types. Unless it uses Shadow Claw. wink.gif

The BBs are blessed as light blue dragons, so they'll be able to fit in with lots of things that other light blue dragons look good with, I think. Especially if it's a darker blue like Moonstones or Royal Blues, to bring out the dark blue stripes.

If only they could breed with the Glaucus Drakes. sad.gif They would make such a beautiful lineage.

Edited by Syiren

Hey, why do the Cassares have so much empty space around their sprite? It looks like it wasn't cropped completely. It looks like there's about two pixels between the highest point on the sprite and the top border, one pixel on the right, three pixels on the bottom, and several (around 6 or 7) on the left.

I think the space also affects the lineage view, because there you can really see the space. o3o Unless it was moved on purpose?

---

Also just realized how goo the Carmines would probably look with Radiant Angels! o:

Okay, the Cassare dragon is literally just Charizard.

Didn't even notice that, now if only there was a black alt. xd.png

The Blue-Bandeds are alright, but I probably won't be stocking up on the other two beyond my initial pair. In general I'm not really impressed with this release. In a strictly technical sense they're well-done, but they just don't appeal to me that much.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

This is a pretty cool release, my favorite is the orange ones. The issue is though, these will just be added into the mass of cave blockers that are already there. When we had the Avatar update, people complained because (for once) they were challenged to actually get them. I wonder what would happen if we had something like Coppers or Bluesangs happen again.

Wasn't expecting the dragons to look like this. Though the shapes of the first one (can't see it's name, the page is taking forever to load) is quite nice. I really like the Cassare though and I will definitely continue to actively collect them.

Regardless, the different shape of the first one adds variety to the cave and I like it. I also think the Carmine Wyvern will look good with Flamingos.

I'm wondering,

Cassare Dragons are known for their magic-deadening abilities,

then do they have 'magic'? Cuz this kind of abilities seem another type of magic anyway.

Wow, I love the Cassares! The sprite is awesome. Kinda disappointed in the Blue-Banded, though. Was hoping the stripes would be more tabby-like.

And now I need to breed a Cassare and Magi lineage just to be ironic.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I'm LOVING those bronze beauties and the carmines!

I..... don't really care for the blue-banded ; A; The hatchlings were so lovely, I was hoping to like them as adults as well.

This is a pretty cool release, my favorite is the orange ones. The issue is though, these will just be added into the mass of cave blockers that are already there. When we had the Avatar update, people complained because (for once) they were challenged to actually get them. I wonder what would happen if we had something like Coppers or Bluesangs happen again.

People weren't upset because the Avatars were challenging. People were upset because, especially for a birthday release, they could not participate. That, and very few people have GoNs, let alone full sets of trios.

It had nothing to do with challenge. Nothing is challenging about the RNG god being nice and letting you successfully summon a GoN or successfully an Avatar. It might be sort of challenging when it comes to grabbing trios from the cave/AP, but that's more of "how fast is my Internet and how fast can I click?"

I wouldn't say these will become blockers just yet. And even now, I wouldn't really say we have too many "blockers". We have lots of commons, but I think for the most part the selection is very diverse. I think the "Extremely Common" and "Very Common" from this list are pretty much the ones I would personally consider cave blocker. (unfortunately the list hasn't been updated in a while, though)

I'm really wondering about the Cassares, though. Maybe the fact that they're hunted frequently and they look potentially metallic, and that they can be found in all biomes, might lead to being more uncommon or even somewhat rare? They do seem to be very popular, after all. o3o They're still fairly common now, though.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

The Adults are amazing looking biggrin.gif

I'm really wondering about the Cassares, though. Maybe the fact that they're hunted frequently and they look potentially metallic, and that they can be found in all biomes, might lead to being more uncommon or even somewhat rare? They do seem to be very popular, after all. o3o They're still fairly common now, though.

I might have to pick up more cassares for this too. They remind me of golds regarding this aspect.

Oh gorgeous! They all rock! The Uneasy was my favorite from the egg and it remains my favorite now. smile.gif

Wow, all those adults are amazing! Congrats to the spriters for an amazing job! biggrin.gif

I love the descriptions of the Cassare Dragons! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Cassares could look epic with Graves, I think. Blue-Banded have an odd shape, but it's growing on me. The Carmines, I have to say, are my favorite though--love the red and the pose.

My favorite is the pink ones, but the blue banded and the brown are also beautiful! <3

Good job spriters smile.gif these are good, but sadly they are not my favourite. They look to much like lizards than dragons. But coloring is very pretty along with scale patterns.

Lovely adults. Time to collect a mini-army of all 3.

The Spriters really did an great Job on them, I like all 3. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

Now I'm curious how these new cuties will breed with GONs. C:

Also... it could just be me reading a bit too much into the description, but perhaps the Blue-Bands will have alts? The mention of some being mostly dark with lighter stripes made me wonder. It's probably just me, though. :'D

Edited by Esmeia