TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Whoooo! One more hour! Although the blues seem to be behind schedule by a little bit....

No, only one is. One each of the hatchlings is 4d1h, the others are 4d2h

One. More. Hour.

*eyes glued to the screen* Grow up, babies. GROW. >:U

Can't remember for sure but think we have about 20 minutes left. *goes back to poking a hatchling with a stick*

*goes back to poking a hatchling with a stick*

You'll be the first to get eaten then. biggrin.gif Honestly, the EGGS alone made you feel uneasy, so I'd be very careful with that stick.

I will read a book instead.

the blue one's wing-merge... confuses me. But it's lovely nonetheless. Not really my style quite yet though.

edit; the Cassare Dragons aren't my thing either... darn. Hopefully the last one will interest me???

Edited by Ashes The Second

Blue-Banded, huh? What pretty dragons! I adore the tiger stripes! If only they were drakes, I bet they would look great with the Glaucus drakes. tongue.gif

EDIT: Brown adult yes! Cassare, apparently o3o I wonder if they have a BSA? o:

Edited by edwardelricfreak

The uneasy dragons are Cassare Dragons

Now we have Carmine Wyverns, too.

Edited by snave

Aww, the magic-deadening isn't conscious. :c Welp, looks like a Daydream equivalent as far as BSAs go.

And yes! I got Carmine right, at least! XD What pretty dragons.

Carmine Wyverns are the last one! Well...

I'm slightly disappointed in the males, hopefully the females will do their counterparts justice...?

The blues lose their star wing shape in favor of the typical membrane shape? That's a real shame. It's not a bad design but I feel it would've been better if it had kept the hatchling's wings. All three look nice, though the pink coloring on the neck looks strange on the pink and reds all by itself, since the snout goes back to red. Does it serve a function?

I'm slightly disappointed in the males, hopefully the females will do their counterparts justice...?

Unless TJ has extra hatchlings, I don't think any of them have dimorphism.