TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

GREAT - bombed in the night; my TRADE hatchie that was at 700 views is now over 4000, and all my eggs are sick - they are in EVERY hatchery I can find sad.gif. Thanks, someone.

That happened to one of my sister's dragons. It barely lived.

I don't know why people go and do that...probably just to be jerks, though.

My first eggs hatched and I picked up some more. smile.gif

Dimar  Posted on Jul 7 2014, 01:06 PM

My first eggs hatched and I picked up some more.

I have 2 or 3hrs yet but then I will be hunting again. They are so cute as hatchlings I cannot wait til they adult!

New eggies! Time to hunt. ^-^

What's the definition if these eggs?

Edited by AveryCF

I managed to get 5/6 eggs that I wanted out of the drop, so that's a start. I just have to wait to get a free egg slot again so I can at some point snag that 6th egg that I wanted to get. But three eggs, wow!

7 "new" little hatchlings freshly hatched and caught 7 more "new" eggs.

Yay! Six little new hatchies on my scroll and three new eggs in their place. There may be a fourth new egg, but first I'm doing a bit of AP hunting.

I have no idea what to name these guys, though.

Yeah all new dragons are cool. And i have at least 1 egg of each so far. I hope to get more soon.

I have two of the orange eggs, and one of each of the others, oh how I wish I had the silver trophy. dry.gif

I just picked up a second uneasy egg simply because of the rare/uncommon/common debacle.

There seems to be a steady flow of the stripey blue ones from what I've seen. I'm not sure if I want another of those or a pink one when I get more room.

Aww, missed the release. Where are the brown ones dropping?

The brown (uneasy) ones are dropping in every biome.

I've got 3-4 hours to go and I just have little cracks on mine. I've only put them in EATW because I want to avoid them getting soft shells.

here’s some eggs to tide you over.

This is still bugging the crap out of me, it seems to be a very obvious hint or reference but I can't make anything of it.

This is still bugging the crap out of me, it seems to be a very obvious hint or reference but I can't make anything of it.

Well, the term "tide over" generally just means to hold a person over for a short amount of time. So it can either mean that the encyclopedia is being released very shortly or these little eggs are all related to actual tides. xd.png

Could just mean quit bugging me about the encyclopedia... or hey let's say something strange to make them speculate. xd.png

My first batch has hatched and I'm now working on the next one. The Uneasies seem to be falling a lot now.

Could just mean quit bugging me about the encyclopedia... or hey let's say something strange to make them speculate. xd.png

Tide = water = coast = where some of the eggs drop. My speculation. d:

... But hey, if these guys are going to be common/uncommon/rare then let it be like that. I still see plenty of them; Common in my book.

Ap hunting is going to be interesting for this colorblind player... would be great to see eggs with a bit more than slight color differences to make it easier to tell things apart...

user posted image

yea.. they are different.. but.. not going to be pleasant to figure them out (only one of those is obviously different to me)

It'd worried me, too. I'm not colorblind, but watch someone having to create a design for a colorblind person and you've got an idea. And then people want egg designs simplified. Whut!?

Oddly enough, I grabbed two pink ones that already had views. *blink* One came with 7 and the other had 2.

Ap hunting is going to be interesting for this colorblind player... would be great to see eggs with a bit more than slight color differences to make it easier to tell things apart...

user posted image

yea.. they are different.. but.. not going to be pleasant to figure them out (only one of those is obviously different to me)

Sunstones seem to be more speckly and Bloodscales seem to have more contrast. Probably still doesn't help much unless they're side by side, though. :\