TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

mine say 4d 8h. can't wait for those lil ones to hatch. have one hatchie that will grow up today so i can grab another one but the rest will be tomorrow.

might grab another uneasy one so i have 2 pair of them. but am not opposed to one of the other 2 breeds.

Edited by spring_dragon

All of mine have large holes, too! 7 more hours to babies! Can't wait! smile.gif

Mine are at 4d 6h and all I have are first stage cracks! Which hatcheries do you guys use to get such good results?

ETA: I just nabbed an Uneasy in the Volcano and there was another there.

Edited by oddsoxdi

mine have holes too, 5 hours to go.

I use AoND and EATW

Edited by djengis

Which hatcheries do you guys use to get such good results?

Egg Drop Soup, The Allure Of Neglected Dragons, Dragon Dump, Eggs Around The World are the 4 I use most. smile.gif

Oh, and Silvi's Lair.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Which hatcheries do you guys use to get such good results?

I don't normally use the hatcheries unless I have a gift dragon, {Shimmer Scale, etc} or am trying to get a ton of views in a quick time frame for a Neglected attempt. So, I then use all of the "Free to use" sites on the wiki.

I will use Valley Sherwood after I have the egg for about a day, however.

Thanks guys.

I don't put eggs into hatcheries til they're at least 12 hours old. Thought I knew a thing or two about hatching eggs, but it looks like YOU guys have it all over me! tongue.gif

@Hailwidis: I got mine in the Jungle and Volcano, but apparently they drop everywhere.

Thanks guys.

I don't put eggs into hatcheries til they're at least 12 hours old. Thought I knew a thing or two about hatching eggs, but it looks like YOU guys have it all over me! tongue.gif

@Hailwidis: I got mine in the Jungle and Volcano, but apparently they drop everywhere.

As long as your eggs are hatching on time there is no need for them to have a big hole 8 hours before they can hatch. wink.gif

Mine are at 4d 6h and all I have are first stage cracks! Which hatcheries do you guys use to get such good results?

ETA: I just nabbed an Uneasy in the Volcano and there was another there.

EAtW and Valley Sherwood for me. I have large holes and plenty of views, but not too many smile.gif

Trolling through the biomes now, it looks like the Blue Striped is a little harder to nab than the others... should be interesting to see how common these are, or not-so-common in the next few days.

Edited by AquaBlueRain

There are still plenty of eggs to be caught, so don't worry if you're getting a late start. I just caught a brown one but before that I clicked through all the biomes to get an idea of what was available. All three colors were well represented. I got the egg I wanted on my second try.

GREAT - bombed in the night; my TRADE hatchie that was at 700 views is now over 4000, and all my eggs are sick - they are in EVERY hatchery I can find sad.gif. Thanks, someone.

Ouch, these blue eggs really don't like me.

Got the others though. xd.png

GREAT - bombed in the night; my TRADE hatchie that was at 700 views is now over 4000, and all my eggs are sick - they are in EVERY hatchery I can find sad.gif. Thanks, someone.

Sorry to hear this, fuzz, I can understand how you feel......*points at the blue line in the sig......*

Anyway, thanks to TJ and the staff who have been dedicated to this release! smile.gif

However......why do the hatchies from pink eggs look like turkeys to me?! xd.png

Does anyone feels the same as me?

Aww! FuzzieBee! I'm so sorry to hear that! Some people really do stink!

My condolence, Fuzz. I just don't understand that mentality at all.

Sorry to hear this, fuzz, I can understand how you feel......*points at the blue line in the sig......*

Anyway, thanks to TJ and the staff who have been dedicated to this release! smile.gif

However......why do the hatchies from pink eggs look like turkeys to me?! xd.png

Does anyone feels the same as me?

Yes,the pink ones are exactly turkeys.

Ap hunting is going to be interesting for this colorblind player... would be great to see eggs with a bit more than slight color differences to make it easier to tell things apart...

user posted image

yea.. they are different.. but.. not going to be pleasant to figure them out (only one of those is obviously different to me)

I'm sorry it has happened to you. I too have suffered from this; I've had only 2 sick eggs though, but unfortunately for me, one of them didn't pull through. sad.gif I did get a replacement egg, but still... eggshell halves on my scroll are a thorn in my eye DX It's the first time I've had an egg die from being viewbombed, too; the last time I was viewbombed, my Blusang barely survived and it had more views than this poor egg which had a little less than 1k views.

Anyways, to get back on topic... the orange-brown dragon has got to be my favorite biggrin.gif I'll probably hoard it once I'm able to.

Ap hunting is going to be interesting for this colorblind player... would be great to see eggs with a bit more than slight color differences to make it easier to tell things apart...

user posted image

yea.. they are different.. but.. not going to be pleasant to figure them out (only one of those is obviously different to me)

Maybe adding some details that doesn't concern colors? Something like bubbles or other decoration out egg.

user posted image

I can just see myself filling up with Blooscales while trying to get the Caramels ;_;

Good thing they were easy for me to catch. Internet was down in my area for a few days, we had a crazy storm Friday. Just got it back, first thing I did was grab the new eggs, I was worried they would be hard to get.