TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

They all look pretty good. I wish the Carmine's head was a little darker pink, but otherwise this is an awesome release.

Carmine Wyverns are the last one! Well...

I'm slightly disappointed in the males, hopefully the females will do their counterparts justice...?

Remember, not dimorphic. The females should look just like the males.

Remember, not dimorphic. The females should look just like the males.

oh... I assumed since the females hadn't been frozen, it would have been a new sprite for each. :x Oh well, three less species to collect!

I'm slightly disappointed in the males, hopefully the females will do their counterparts justice...?

Since there's just two of each sprite and TJ usually freezes one I'm pretty sure these won't have dimorphism.

OT:

Really liking the color on the Cassare.

Edit: Multiple ninja.gif

Edited by Isuzu

"The amount of striping varies greatly from individual to individual, with some dragons having only faint dark streaks on their sides and others appearing to be almost entirely dark blue with paler markings."

Aw, I would love to see more variations for the Blue-Banded dragons that were uncommonly found or something. That sounds so cool! xd.png Oh well. o3o

Yay adults! Now to go update my lists and things, and start the plottage. Lovely work! Thank you TJ and Spriters! laugh.gif

I love the Uneasy dragon the most, though they're all awesome! I love the descriptions and feel sorry for the uneasy one. In reality I feel the dragon feels more uneasy than the one near it because they are hunted for their abilities. Makes me want to cuddle my uneasy eggs and babies and protect them.

They just became my favorite of the new releases.

cassare

1. (transitive) To delete, to cross out.

2. (transitive) To reverse, to overturn.

Since it reverses magic.

The BB's remind me of white tigers, so I have no choice but to love them. Ironically, that would be the one I took least of. *kicks self*

The other two aren't really what I was expecting, but they're very cool looking. The Carmines look like they have whiskers, it's adorable.

Okay, the Cassare dragon is literally just Charizard.

I love them all, but I think the Cassares are my favorite of the bunch. I really like their design and the color is pretty. Colors alone, I like the Carmines, and then with patterns, though I like the spots on the Cassares' underbellies, I love them stripes on the Blue-Banded dragons.

I think I want to breed my Carmines with Pinks. The light pink accent will look nice beside the Pinks. I can't think of what would look good with the Cassares. Probably green stuff! The BBs are blessed as light blue dragons, so they'll be able to fit in with lots of things that other light blue dragons look good with, I think. Especially if it's a darker blue like Moonstones or Royal Blues, to bring out the dark blue stripes.

Thanks spriters for giving us pretty dragons to play with! I'm super excited about the orangey-brown of the Cassares. I feel like it would be a good substitute for the Bronze Tinsels in lineages. c: They do look a bit shiny, though I'm hoping that's just shading and they're not actually metallic!

I think I'll be breeding my carmines with my speckle throats and my cassares with my gold wyverns.

Edited by Jazeki

Cassare is definitely my favorite of the bunch. Such a cool dragon (and really cute, though that may just be me).

The Carmine's are also very pretty, and it's nice to see a new red dragon.

The Blue-Band is very... fish. He reminds me of a bass.

Edited by alupe99a

They grew up! All three of those dragons are very pretty, I like their poses and their colors, and my favorite would be the Cassare as well, it's a cool dragon, and its pose and colors are just amazing. Cassare does have a metal shine to it, but I don't think its metal. Looks like Cassares won't have BSAs sad.gif . Blue-Band is cute as well, though Blue-Band hatchlings are the cutest. The strong color contrast in Carmine is nice, but I think its neck look a bit awkward, as if its too long.

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

Wow, I'm digging these new dragons quite a bit! I'll be having fun collecting these for a while. C8

Ooh, pretties. The Cassares are just overall gorgeous, and the Carmines have a nice pose and shading. The Blue-Bandeds wings seem a bit short for them, but still cute. Wonder why they're in the alpine and not the coast.

Feel like Carmines will look nice with Flamingos. Cassares remind me of Golden Wyverns for some reason, only duller.

Hooray for adults! I think the Blue-Banded are my favorites, though they are all great additions to the cave.

Thank you, spriters, conceptors, and TJ!