OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Because who doesn't want a cute fluffy little Articuno? This avatar has been my avatar for a looonnngg time.

I made my own avatar. The reason why I did is because I have a healthy obsession with Serperiors. By healthy obsession, I really mean over-obsessive. And I adore Monster Hunter's monster icons. So.. yeah.

I like fiddling around with glitches.

This is a minecraft horse summoned with the age of -40000.

user posted image

I'm loving Björk's Biophilia, and the font for it is so cool, so I made this.

It's funny.

I need to make my own sometime, though. Hopefully if/when name changing is implemented.

Cause space is cool.

It's also a reminder of one of mankind's greatest triumphs and achievements, pushing the boundaries of the unknown back with courage, intelligence, and ingenuity.

But mostly because space is cool.

I chose Sweep as my avatar because I thought it was cute and reminds me of the better parts of my childhood.

Why because I love Fairy Tail anime and Lucy is sweet. smile.gif

My avatar is Nico and Maki from Love Live. (Though you can also see the rest of the girls in the background if you zoom in enough.)

Why? Well, I might be a little obsessed with the "Love Live" series right now. And it's no secret that Maki X Nico is my OTP. xd.png

I like wolves and it seemed pretty cool that it had wings

EDIT: Seemed like my wolf pic is gone and has now been replaced with...FROSCH, from Fairy Tail! I have a tendency to change my avatar every now and then...

Edited by 0023567467

Because Mints are my favorite dragons and I love them. They're sooooo cuuuuute.

I liked the Black dragon someone was using Mysfytt had drawn and went to change my color changing dragon for a new one. I'd had the other for 5 years or so. I love white dragons. Ruth is my favorite of all dragons. So I chose this one.

Thanks for drawing it, Mysfytt.