OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Jupiter from Milky Way & The Galaxy Girls. They're a series of characters created by Lauren Faust, conceptualist for the revamped My Little Pony.

Jupiter's character is one I admire and see a bit of myself in.

Link: http://milkywayandthegalaxygirls.com/

Edited by Daydreamer09

i drawed it myself

It's supposed to be a picture of a male Nidoran (if you haven't played or watched or whatevered pokemon then it's a small purple rabbit basically) but I drew it in 45 seconds on a computer with an optical mouse that is extremely sensitive.

It's beautiful, just read my sig.

I made some recolour of a Gen 1 Dragonite sprite and Lugia colours. Actually, I kinda liked how it turned out, so I then recoloured a Gen 3 Dragonite sprite (animation frame of Emerald sprite, to be exact) with Lugia's colours to use on here. Because why not. It looked... alright, then Dragon Cave stretched it a little. Too small, I guess.

I chose this one because she's my character and this is a go-to avatar when I can't think of something else to use.

i drawed it myself

It's supposed to be a picture of a male Nidoran (if you haven't played or watched or whatevered pokemon then it's a small purple rabbit basically) but I drew it in 45 seconds on a computer with an optical mouse that is extremely sensitive.

It's beautiful, just read my sig.

It's quite lovely xd.png

Your sig has a typo, BTW. tongue.gif Thought you might want to know!

I love Lego, especially the skeletons.  Plus cheesecake is the best dessert ever!  Why not combine the two?  Doesn't he look blissful lying in that cheesecake? He's so happy!

I always thought it was raw meat or pepperoni...

My avatar is just a dragon-afied version I drew of my original character Slater, who is also my DC namesake! 8D

At the moment, my avatar is a modified Deep Sea dragon sprite with Blusang colors, representing this guy. I found it (as of this moment it is ungendered) in the AP, and I guess I just found the idea of a hybrid interesting, so I doodled.

You mean my current set of ever-changing avatars? xd.png Because the Doctor Who companion to whom I most relate is Amy Pond, played by the talented and jaw-droppingly lovely Karen Gillan.

Karen Gillan, on whom I may or may not have a massive crush.

Edited by LibbyLishly

For this current one, FOP has always been one of my favorite shows and with Crocker being kooky as usual, I saw his "Super F!" (since he loves giving F's out. It's his specialty) as a gif and couldn't resist...

She's one of my RP characters, of which I was especially proud of the doodle I did. I could probably do it a bit better now, but it works.