OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

@HorseChick - Soulpeaces are awesome! biggrin.gif

Back on topic, I picked my current avatar because I haven't had time to draw one out for myself yet. I love the color blue and I love the anime style of some works, and I often sit in the pose (or one similar to it) that the girl is sitting in in my avatar. There are probably more reasons, but to end it off, I'll just say I think it looked pretty. xd.png

Because I liked it? xd.png

It's practically my most favorite option in the gallery. Love the regal way the dragon looks.

'Cause I needed a change and I'm obsessed with House right now, and love baby-any-animal, so ducklings!

I considered changing my avatar (lineart cat), so I decided: Heck, let's make more lineart! x3

Also, this is my OC wolf, and I love wolves, so yeah....Took me quite some time, so I felt proud to make it.

My current one, Nepeta from Homestuck, was a drawing I made in my English class one day. My avatar changes a lot; it used to be my OC Neon The Wolf (I was 11, okay?!)

its one I have had for years, its my favourite character, I just added the monocle as I use one.

It's suspicious Petrie. Why wouldn't I choose him.

(In all seriousness, I love prehistoric creatures and Land before Time- especially Petrie because he's hilarious. And that suspicious expression is one that I'm working on making into my default interacting-with-people face.)

@Path Light: Izzat a raptor? I'm watching youuuuuuuuuuuu

Edited by Athkore

Got this one from an art thread on the forums. Used to be a high res version of the same thing, but I preferred the pixel one.

Because I am a Melomancer. Phrophet of the ancient Watermelon gods, long lost in history, and possessing eldritch powers mostly involving watermelons. It is my sworn duty to use watermelons for good, and fight against pumpkins, the sworn enemies of watermelons.

This came from an old minecraft mod pack me and my brother used to play. It had an item that could make walls of blocks, so I put melons in it and made walls of them. I found it fun, and decided to plant melons everywhere. The mod pack had quite a bit of magic related things in it, so I decided to be a mage. And as with most elemental mages which end with -mancer, e.g: pyromancer, necromancer, etc. I decided to become Melomancer. I basically used that title for a bunch of games I played, and is one of the 2 usernames that I usually use on websites. And obviously, I chose melons as my avatar because I'm a Melomancer now.

... O~kay... That sounds awesome, Melomancer!

My avatar, well, I've been obsessed with Hetalia recently and this was one of my favorite parts. Where England is like "Stupid America, stupid, stupid, stupid..." and America is just like WTH? Plus, it's funny...

Edited by SoiledLove

I just like the character, and it's one of the few avatars I made myself that doesn't make me want to throw up from lack of quality. It's A.B.A and Paracelsus from the Guilty Gear series, in any case.

I used to only use Yuber from Suikoden in my avatars, but decided to switch things up after my long absence from the forums. Kind of miss seeing him though...

Edited by Koroshiya-Ichi

when i joined the dc forums i didn't feel like putting up a super fabulous avatar like you guys did so i just made this one and decided to stick with it.

it is kind of classy...

-edit-

apparently i got bored of the not-so-classy crown.

so i changed to a deer.

*confetti*

Edited by Paperscarf

As it's my favorite character.. I'm a big fan of the FF7 rolleyes.gif

Zero is one of my favorite characters in the Mega Man universe. He was created for evil but eventually became good, and was always humble (he never considered himself a hero). His self-sacrificing nature, power, sense of justice, and humility is an inspiration to me.

After a recent re-watching of Repo: The Genetic Opera, I decided it was time for a new avatar. Thusly: Graverobber because, well...Graverobber.

After a recent re-watching of Repo: The Genetic Opera, I decided it was time for a new avatar. Thusly: Graverobber because, well...Graverobber.

God bless you. <3

I have four avatars on a rotating cycle.

One is the tenth doctor and another is the eleventh doctor from Doctor Who.

My third avvie is of Assassin's Creed which is a game I adore.

The fourth is a DC IRC joke. My nickname is Eva and there is an Ena on there. A user named Pie changed his name to E[random letter]a to join us as a joke. A couple other users followed suit shortly after. When TJ09 came back online, he made a comment and then he too changed his nickname. With TJ as one of our minions, we shall rule the DC IRC. smile.gif

I predict that my avatar will probably switch back to Cloud Strife by the start of next week because, well....He's only like my favorite FF7 character, but for now it's a cute widdle kitty that another member was kind enough to draw for me of my tiger tabby: Taz. (try saying that five times fast) tongue.gif

Cuz I love cats. Especially those with wings. And hugs.

I was tired of people not getting my avatar commissions right so I made this one myself. It's gonna get updated as I figure out how I want to make it better, this one took me about an hour from sketch to final product.