TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Oooh, I'm so excited biggrin.gif Finally we can breed them and I already got my first Avatar eggie^^

And also a Royal Crimson. Does that mean this pair does not produce Avatar eggs, or is there only a vcertain chance to get one and otherwise they'll produce normal eggs?

I wonder how rare they will be, i guess they will be rare because you can get CB metallics for them, but im not sure for how long.

Well got one of my GONs to give me a cute little Mysterious baby... the other refused the mate sad.gif  Now looking for any kind of Thunder for my daughter so she will have the means to summon her own GON... Bred everyone of my Thunders and got: No egg, refusal, and wrong breed sad.gif  no Thunders.....  Anyone have a spare Thunder???  Gen and messiness not important wink.gif

sorry! i tried but all of my thunders gave the wrong eggs sad.gif hopefully someone else can help soon.

Oooh, I'm so excited biggrin.gif Finally we can breed them and I already got my first Avatar eggie^^

And also a Royal Crimson. Does that mean this pair does not produce Avatar eggs, or is there only a vcertain chance to get one and otherwise they'll produce normal eggs?

It's good to know they aren't refusing the Crimsons. I've been watching for the Crimson information, and yours is the first I've seen. I may try mine next week, either if they will breed Avatars, or if it is still uncertain for the results.

If anybody is missing any of the three Summon BSA dragons, let me know and I can try to breed you one! I have two CB Magmas, one Magma with a bad lineage, one CB Thunder, one Thunder with a bad lineage, one CB Ice and one Ice with a bad lineage. If you care about lineage, then I'll try to breed you something from the Caveborns but otherwise, I'll just try to get you an egg from any of them.

So which way should I influence them..? They're hybrids.

How did you influence your other hybrids ? That way !

So which way should I influence them..? They're hybrids.

I am desperately trying to remember which way I did it as have a matching pair unsure.gif (too many actions, that part of log disappeared)

Can't remember if followed GON or the partner doh!

Edited by lilacamy931

Wow, I'm really excited about this update. The tweaks on the GoN sprite look amazing in my opinion. The sprite was beautiful as it was before, but these little details make it even better.

I managed to breed an "Avatar of Creation" which is pretty neat. Can't wait to see the adults. ^^

I wonder how rare they will be, i guess they will be rare because you can get CB metallics for them, but im not sure for how long.

Don't look at what's happening now - it's too early, and people are going insane. ._.

Uhg I'm so jealous of those who have GoN's ... I'm still working on finding a thunder dragony to complete my trio, and ugh I wish there were more eggs ... Well I guess there's no other choice but to spend all my time looking for one. Goodbye sleep, goodbye studying, goodbye life!

Uhg I'm so jealous of those who have GoN's ... I'm still working on finding a thunder dragony to complete my trio, and ugh I wish there were more eggs ... Well I guess there's no other choice but to spend all my time looking for one. Goodbye sleep, goodbye studying, goodbye life!

Lots of people are breeding trio eggs like mad, so check the give away threads and the AP in a couple days. Soon, there should be no shortage of the trio eggs and the more you have the better your chances for summoning a Guardian. smile.gif

Check your mail while you're at it. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Don't look at what's happening now - it's too early, and people are going insane. ._.

Exactly my thoughts, people are crazy. Just wait values should go down, it is the first week, many people will ask for outrageous things.

6 more days till I can try for a New egg sad.gif

Why so long ? xd.png why must I be so unlucky lol

Is there really a better chance of summoning with more trios? I remember hearing that rumor back in GoNs first came out, but thought it was a myth that was later debunked. blink.gif

Also, Happy Birthday, DC! (belated, but I was so excited when I posted on the thread I completely forgot to say!)

Waiiiiit I remember these guys! Aw man, can't wait.

Is there really a better chance of summoning with more trios? I remember hearing that rumor back in GoNs first came out, but thought it was a myth that was later debunked. blink.gif

Also, Happy Birthday, DC! (belated, but I was so excited when I posted on the thread I completely forgot to say!)

Yeah, but you must have a complete set, not just amount of individual trios. :3

A set would be 1 magma, 1 ice, 1 thunder.

Waiiiiit I remember these guys! Aw man, can't wait.

Uh, I'm not sure how, these were done in total secret and shared with no one o_O

well, a friend thought she'd try to breed thunders to help out, but when she got the first one, it auto-abandoned because she forgot she had an egg waiting to be abandoned.

after that, she figured, oh, heck, and bred everything on her scroll - she bred thunders/thunders/, thunders/ices/ and one thunder/magma.

she sent a magma, several thunders and one or two ices to the AP. if you pay attention, you'll be able to find them when they hit, approx. 3 days from now.

good luck! she did have one hatchie she offered up to someone and she's waiting for a response.

I'll follow her lead when I have time to figure it out - I did some breeding the other night, but she was more successful than I was.

That's true for some animals, but not all. My geckoes and the snakes I've cared for certainly don't have one.

Snakes don't even have a pelvis in the first place, so why would they have that bone there? They don't even have limbs. That's not a comparable example.

As for geckos, they are quadrupedal. The GoN is bipedal. Geckos' legs are also spread out to the sides (like an alligator or crocodile), so the way they walk would be totally different even if the GoN happened to be a quadruped.

Which is why I linked to bipedal dinosaur examples, since those are the closest to the anatomy of a GoN, or any other bipedal dragon. Heck, even a quadrupedal dinosaur such as the stegosauras has one of those bones.

@ BlightWyvern-- Wat, these weren't shared with anyone. o-o I don't see how you'd remember them.

edit: ninja.gif 'd by hazeh

Edited by birdzgoboom

The GoN is bipedal.

It...is? I've never thought of it being as such...

Unless they stand like Godzilla or other incorrect theropods (in a "tripod" stance, as it's sometimes called), I was pretty sure they were quadrupedal...

Then again, all I've ever seen of them is how they float/fly. I've never seen them standing like a t-rex or any other theropod.

They do have awfully long arms for that. Usually bipedal creatures have shorter front legs/arms and longer hind legs, though it's not always the case. Maybe GoNs are a part of that. o3o Or, at least for the most part the arms are much skinnier and they have bulkier hind legs (particularly in the thigh region).

EDIT: Unless maybe it just occasionally stand like a bear or squirrel and then whatever I guess. :Y

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I'll wait for adults before I breed anything. I might not get any of these anyway since i don't want mine to have progenies :\ are these 'avatars' abandon able or are they also '2 speshul'?

It...is? I've never thought of it being as such...

Unless they stand like Godzilla or other incorrect theropods (in a "tripod" stance, as it's sometimes called), I was pretty sure they were quadrupedal...

Then again, all I've ever seen of them is how they float/fly. I've never seen them standing like a t-rex or any other theropod.

They do have awfully long arms for that. Usually bipedal creatures have shorter front legs/arms and longer hind legs, though it's not always the case. Maybe GoNs are a part of that. o3o Or, at least for the most part the arms are much skinnier and they have bulkier hind legs (particularly in the thigh region).

EDIT: Unless maybe it just occasionally stand like a bear or squirrel and then whatever I guess. :Y

Marrionetta, one of the original concept artists of the Guardian of Nature, stated that the GON is bipedal and needs a theropod pelvis.

Marrionetta, one of the original concept artists of the Guardian of Nature, stated that the GON is bipedal and needs a theropod pelvis.

I never knew that - cool biggrin.gif I think it fits the sprite pretty well too smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So in addition to the "unconfirmed" pairings, the list of dragons whose Avatar offspring HAVEN'T been seen are:

Albino

Black Capped Teimarr

Black Tea

Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Coastal Waverunner

Dark Green

Dorsal

Geode

Gold-horned Tangar

Horse

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Mint

Neotropical

Olive

Pillow

Pink

Royal Blue

Royal Crimson

Soulpeace

Spitfire

Stone

Spotted Greenwing

Striped

Sunrise

Terrae

Turpentine

Two-finned Bluna

Ultraviolet

Whiptail

Yellowcrown

Yulebuck

Sweetling (only refusals so far)

Heartseeker

Tinsel

If you know the outcome of any of these pairings, people on this thread would love to know! c:

Reminder that data is needed for these pairs! wink.gif

Edited by Baphomet