TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Don't forget Frilled! It seems Bright Pinks were tried and have no confirmed Avatar offspring, but Frilled doesn't appear on any of those lists from what I can tell.

I tried with a frill and she refused the GON.

so has anyone else tried their GoN's with the prize lines?

i know the Sivler Shim produces the Primordial egg. i'd love to see if the same result is from the Gold and Bronze prize lines as well happy.gif

Can these new avatars breed too? And will they be able to breed another avatar, or only the kind from its mate?

Edited by LadyFoxfire

Can these new avatars breed too? And will they be able to breed another avatar, or only the kind from its mate?

I asked this same question earlier - and was told that no information on this has been released yet.

It seems all we can do is just wait for adults to start popping up and for people to start breeding them.

I asked this same question earlier - and was told that no information on this has been released yet.

It seems all we can do is just wait for adults to start popping up and for people to start breeding them.

*Squeeee!* I can't wait to summon a GoN. I've failed each and every time so far. I'm still hoping and trying though.

It would be rather stupid if they were infertile, and there would be no real point in the update... To make an unbreedable able to make babies which are also unbreedable? Imagine a great wave of drama disappointment all over DC if it happened. d:

Well got one of my GONs to give me a cute little Mysterious baby... the other refused the mate sad.gif Now looking for any kind of Thunder for my daughter so she will have the means to summon her own GON... Bred everyone of my Thunders and got: No egg, refusal, and wrong breed sad.gif no Thunders..... Anyone have a spare Thunder??? Gen and messiness not important wink.gif

Well got one of my GONs to give me a cute little Mysterious baby... the other refused the mate sad.gif Now looking for any kind of Thunder for my daughter so she will have the means to summon her own GON... Bred everyone of my Thunders and got: No egg, refusal, and wrong breed sad.gif no Thunders..... Anyone have a spare Thunder??? Gen and messiness not important wink.gif

I've got three I could breed for you, but I have to wait until my current eggs hatch sometime tomorrow. If you don't get one by then, send me a PM and I'll do that for you.

Ldyfsh - check your PM inbox c:

Hmm next time I'll try GoN x holiday, maybe they will give me -something-.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

So heartbreaking..... tongue.gif

This is great! However, it is still hard to get a Guardian. I've been trying to get my second by around two years! sad.gif Anyway, I'll try to get one of the new breeds. biggrin.gif

Sorry if this has been touched on before, but I once again see a Pokemon reference in this release.

To get a GoN, you need a Magma, Ice and Thunder dragon. Those three, I believe, have been compared to the Legendary Bird Trio from the Pokemon games, Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos.

Now, once again, we get a trio of dragons connected to GoN: Creation, Destruction, and Change Avatars.

Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde, perhaps?

That aside, I do find this concept interesting. For the first time since I began playing in November 2008, I am seriously considering breaking my rule of monogamous breeding pairs.

Sorry if this has been touched on before, but I once again see a Pokemon reference in this release.

To get a GoN, you need a Magma, Ice and Thunder dragon. Those three, I believe, have been compared to the Legendary Bird Trio from the Pokemon games, Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos.

Now, once again, we get a trio of dragons connected to GoN: Creation, Destruction, and Change Avatars.

Oh my gosh I didn't even think about the last part (though beforehand I did consider the Trio thing) xDDD Awesome thinking there xPPP

One fail summon, one refusal, and one new egg from a Guardian X Male silver!

I'm on the fence about the updated sprite ninja.gif

I just noticed these are going to eventually get a thuwed line that's pretty exciting =)

Hmm next time I'll try GoN x holiday, maybe they will give me -something-.

GoN x Radiant Angel gives you an egg <3

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

So heartbreaking..... tongue.gif

I know that feel, the same happened to me last night.

I am keeping my hopes up for others to be kind enough to sell some of the new eggies

*sits down with a glass of ice tea and waits*

Edited by Thaliel

For the most part I like the GON update. I like the old wing color/shading better, but otherwise it looks great. I can understand some peoples frustration and disappointment, even though I have one GON and it bred me a pretty new egg. I'm diabetic and when at birthday parties I can not have cake because I can not have sugar. So many events are focused around candy and other sweet things. I'm use to it now, but you can't help but feel a bit left out. I imagine those without GON or all the trios feel similar. It's like your left out, looking in at all those people having fun. I just wish there was a little more for this event, so everyone could have joined in.

feeling exactly the same way..

As much as I like the DC Anniversary event, I still wish all people could participate in it to the full extent.

Anyway

Happy Birthday, DC!

Thank you, TJ and the spriters, for the new dragons and for making the most legendary dragon now totally useful biggrin.gif

I really appreciate the minor changes made to the GoN sprite! Feels like the shading was improved along with anatomy, and I so much love GoN's new wings biggrin.gif This dragon now looks absolutely gorgeous!

GoN x Radiant Angel gives you an egg <3

Thanks for a suggestion, and I must say they look lovely together :3

The GoN's sprite was updated beyond better shading on the wings? ::goes to check wiki:: It was, nice. I guess I didn't look at GoNs enough to really notice the full extent of the changes until they were put side-by-side. The changes are subtle, but they make the sprite look much better.

Oh and even though I've commented in this thread before, I'm pretty sure I forgot to say this: Happy Birthday, DC! happy.gif

Xerneas and Yveltal maybe, but Zygarde isn't exactly "change". It's balance. If either creation or destruction get too out of hand, Zygarde comes in and resets everything.