TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

I'll wait for adults before I breed anything. I might not get any of these anyway since i don't want mine to have progenies :\ are these 'avatars' abandon able or are they also '2 speshul'?

They can be traded.

Marrionetta, one of the original concept artists of the Guardian of Nature, stated that the GON is bipedal and needs a theropod pelvis.

I see.

I still think its arms are a bit on the beefy and long side for that, but whatevs.

Anyones eggs started to crack yet?

NOPE~ I think high number of CLICKs/VIEWs NEEDED

Officially............ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DC~

Summon, and success! First GoN wub.gif

Yay well done biggrin.gif

Aw hold in there DragonkinLauraena *hugs*

Summon, and success! First GoN :wub:

I imagine there were other success posts, but this is the first one I've seen.

Glad to see some people are succeeding, at least! Chances still seem low though, so that's good.

Summoned and failed, but I am excited to see if I can breed all three from my GoN! What a fascinating surprise!

edit; eugh, the new GoN sprite is okay, but feels like it was stretched. Might just be me though. Don't know if I'm gonna breed it or not, might be my only chance to get a Cb Gold...

Edited by Ashes The Second

I imagine there were other success posts, but this is the first one I've seen.

Glad to see some people are succeeding, at least! Chances still seem low though, so that's good.

I saw at least one other success post on here earlier, and don't look at the congrats thread so I don't know how many are on there.

Oohhhhh true, true, the congrats thread probably has more, but I never look either, so. o3o

Well I had failed so looks like my luck still isn't too good. :U

Can't wait to see the adults. Considering I see Odeen, Birdz, and Hazeh in the art credits, I'm really placing high hopes on them. I doubt I'll be disappointed, but I do kind of feel bad because I feel like I'm putting lots of pressure on them (even if they're not aware of my personal feelings unless they read this post) and if I'm not happy with the adults it will be a huge bummer.

Buuut I seriously doubt that will happen at all. :Y I love all their work that I've seen so far, so. o3o

EDIT: Actually, from when the event started, seems like only one summon success story is in the Congrats Thread so far (unless I missed something)

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I know of two people that successfully summoned their third on day on Birthday release - they are quiet folks is all tongue.gif

What are the dragons that will produce an Avatar with success? I never got a complete list & was confused.

Thanks for clearing that up, rubyshoes! In that case I'll just post what I've compiled so far here. Please feel free to let me know if you have an egg from a breed I don't have listed.

[status: Awake and updating!]

user posted image

Primordial eggs produced by:

Blusang, Copper, Deep Sea, Flamingo, Gold, Green, Guardian, Harvest, Lumina, Nebula, Purple, Red-finned Tidal, Shallow Water, Shimmerscale, Silver, Sunset, Sunsong, Tsunami, Water, Waterhorse, Water Walker, White, Holly, Ribbon Dancer, Wrapping-wing

user posted image

Mysterious eggs produced by:

Balloon, Blacktip, Daydream, Frostbite, Gray, Gold Wyvern, Ice, Magi, Moonstone, Nhiostrife, Nocturne, Ridgewing, Seasonal, Skywing, Specklethroat, Swallowtail, Trihorn, Solstice, Radiant Angel, Shadow Walker, Rosebud, Arsani, Snow Angel, Winter Magi

user posted image

Volatile eggs produced by:

Black, Bleeding Moon, Brimstone, Brute, Ember, Electric, Falconiform, Fever Wyvern, Hellfire, Hellhorse, Magma, Red, Sunstone, Thunder, Grave, Marrow, Cavern Lurker, Serragamma Wyvern

Also looking for info on which color Stripes are produced by GoN x Stripe pairings that result in a Striped egg!

Ashes - Here's a list of the ones whose Avatar offspring have been found so far!

What are the dragons that will produce an Avatar with success? I never got a complete list & was confused.

You can see Mercury's quote of the list so far on the first page in the second post.

I see.

I still think its arms are a bit on the beefy and long side for that, but whatevs.

Agreed. I can't picture them as anything but quads xd.png

Eh, tried to breed trios to toss out, two wrong breeds and no interest. Well I tried to help, not much I can do when I only have one set and a random magma. tongue.gif

Did vamp one of the eggs and repulsed so sure someone will like that. xd.png

I summoned my 3rd GON on the 21st however hubby cannot try til the 27th

Breeding List - Update (<- link)

Newly added + already listed but found lineage to confirm pairing:

user posted image

Canopy

Deep Sea

Ribbon Dancer

Shimmer-scale (gold)

Soulpeace

user posted image

Valentine'09

Winter Magi

The list is quoted by Mercury in the second post of this thread. The breeding list which gets updated as soon as I find new pairings or get PM's from helpful users smile.gif can be found here.

If you discover a breeding pair (+ lineage link) which hasn't been listed feel free to contact me via PM. smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

blink.gif OMG.... I'm so excited... My BABIES BELOVED EGGY are cracking~ ohmy.gif

**SO HAPPY**** **DANCES***

blink.gif OMG.... I'm so excited... My BABIES BELOVED EGGY are cracking~ ohmy.gif

**SO HAPPY**** **DANCES***

Ugh. I'm a thousand views short apparently. LOL. Congrats on having so many new babies on your scroll.

I see.

user posted image

Yup. Bipedal. Beefy and bipedal. We likes it. (:

Edited by Verridith

user posted image

Yup. Bipedal. Beefy and bipedal. We likes it. (:

All hail the Gorilla of Nature tongue.gif

They will always be quads to me... just as Sweetlings will always be ferocious candy eating Jurassic Park raptors xd.png

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

All hail the Gorilla of Nature :P

They will always be quads to me... just as Sweetlings will always be ferocious candy eating Jurassic Park raptors XD

Fair enough XD Everybody is entitled to their non-canon opinions.