TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

This is why I always use 10 red dragons before a release happens, or a special event.

Most of mine have huge holes in them, though the ones that did hatch are sitting prettily, named.

And yet I ran out of incubates, but now I still have a few. X3

Well, breeding will have to wait a day. My CB silver will mature in a day and the Golds will come off breeding cooldown in about a day. I just need to leave about 7 spaces open but otherwise I'm going to catch CBs from the AP. One thing I love about these releases.

I'm going to hold off naming the hatchlings until I get a better feel for the description of the adult dragons. Plus, I'm really behind on naming my other dragons. Whoops.

First batched hatched and I've caught Five more Whites and two Blacks biggrin.gif

These hatchlings look so cute~

anyone know if they're still dropping? I've been busy all week I kind of missed my chance on drop day unsure.gif

EDIT: nvm, I picked up some whites. very excited!

Edited by Dynast Vee

First batched hatched and I've caught Five more Whites and two Blacks biggrin.gif

Ditto - but I have one misclick and an egg I needed to breed, so....

Still waiting on one more baby to hatch and I picked up two more of each breed. I think that's it for now since I have breeding to do for others.

Mine are hatching. I really want to get another batch but I don't want to use my BSAs so close to DC's birthday. After what happened last year, I'm definitely not taking that chance. I guess go back to breeding my dragons.

Yep, saving all BSAs one can muster for the birthday seems like the smart thing to do.

BUT:

You still can have both. At least in the next 24 hours. The longest cooldown a BSA has are the 14 days of the Reds, and we still have 14+2 days till "The" Day, so 14+1 days for them to recover and still be ready on the 21st.

So: I think you can use BSAs all you like for today and tomorrow ! smile.gif (But remember to take into account that you have to plan in DC time.)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I am wishing for more egg slots and hatchie slots. I only need one more till I am scroll locked tongue.gif . I wish my other hatchies will grow up already. I want more babies

>.< These new eggs and hatchies are so pretty~ Cannot wait to see Adults!

Edited by lollipop00

I may have been overzealous on hatcheries, mine got sick but quick fogging they seem to have all recovered *phew*

That's why I don't add eggs to any hatcheries until they're under 4 Days 12 hours left. Especially the new releases. I wait until they're 4Days 5 Hours to prevent sickness and i fog them for 24 hours after I get them to prevent viewbombing. It's no fun having all of your hard caught new releases killed by a random viewbomber. I've learned from expierence. dry.gif

speaking of low time. One of my new little ones is cracking. Come on lil' cutie. Hatch so I can try for a summon and then try to catch another Frostie. happy.gif

Anyone else notice needing high numbers for the eggs to crack? Mine are up over 2000 views, and still just cracking. O.k, I know to most people 2000 isn't high, but I like to see how low I can keep my numbers and still hatch/ grow.

I catched more from the new eggs, now I am happy with the number. xd.png

Yep, saving all BSAs one can muster for the birthday seems like the smart thing to do.

BUT:

You still can have both. At least in the next 24 hours. The longest cooldown a BSA has are the 14 days of the Reds, and we still have 14+2 days till "The" Day, so 14+1 days for them to recover and still be ready on the 21st.

So: I think you can use BSAs all you like for today and tomorrow ! smile.gif (But remember to take into account that you have to plan in DC time.)

another helpful tip would be to stock up on Reds and even a few Pinks during this time. That way, by time the Birthday event happens you'll have plenty of BSA's for the event even if you've used some already.

Hatched all 7 of my eggs, grabbed 3 more fires and looking to grab 2 more whites at the hour drop. I totally forgot to influence the last batch for even gender ratios, though, and only remembered with the talk of BSAs here. Dx Gonna influence all of this batch female, since my ratios are skewed towards male.

Anyone else notice needing high numbers for the eggs to crack? Mine are up over 2000 views, and still just cracking. O.k, I know to most people 2000 isn't high, but I like to see how low I can keep my numbers and still hatch/ grow.

My first round were incubate and cracked/hatched with the usual amount of views. I didn't see anything unusual.

First two hatchlings just arrived - both Frosties, since I caught those first. Oddly, the oldest Frost egg hasn't yet hatched.

All seven of the first batch hatched, and I grabbed my second batch of seven. tongue.gif

I love new dragons. wub.gif

Oh! Five of mine are about half an hour away from hatching! There's one cold flame that won't until two more hours though. I'm just waiting for the others to hatch so I can get my second batch go to bed. biggrin.gif

All six of my eggs have hatched. There are still more out there, but I have enough...

Thank you TJ and Spriters...

OK, you got names now so grow up... biggrin.gif

They are so prettiful...

Mine finally hatched! And I caught a fourth Alpine one to complete my sets, so I'm content. Just time to wait for TJ's to grow up.

Hmm, I'm glad to see they're still pretty easy to catch, since I forgot this was a thing... I have two of each egg now, definitely acceptable.

another helpful tip would be to stock up on Reds and even a few Pinks during this time. That way, by time the Birthday event happens you'll have plenty of BSA's for the event even if you've used some already.

I just bred a bunch of 2g Reds to the AP, maybe 20? I'll breed a few AP Pinks as well, before my second pair of the new eggs hatch.

I just bred a bunch of 2g Reds to the AP, maybe 20? I'll breed a few AP Pinks as well, before my second pair of the new eggs hatch.

That's really nice of you! Maybe I should do something like that too, now that I'm egg-locked again. I expect they won't show up until almost ER time though since the AP eggs' timers seem to be getting lower due to most people going after the new releases.

All of my hatchies are named. So begins the patient wait for TJ's to grow up. At least the frosty ones are at 5 days...

I'm waiting to name them until I know what they are.

They are cute . . . I especially like the little bluish heads on the volcano ones.

That's awesome! I'm doing the same with mine. That should definitely help others. happy.gif

I know this has probably been said, but I don't want to look through more than 2 pages since I'm in a bit of a hurry.. But has anyone noticed that both of the egg's drop rates have been a bit rarer than the last two releases? :x I'm not sure if it's just me or something.