TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

LOL Damn. I wish I was faster instead of letting it off. I was naming a dragon a few days ago for California Chrome but my computer froze on me. For some reason, the browsers and programs freezes every few seconds then lets me do what I need. But usually its gets so bad as I continue to play that I need to turn off the laptop and come back later. Sometimes, it freezes all the way. I probably need to take it in but no money. I'm really surprised I was able to catch anymore eggs actually, especially the Silver. Maybe due to the fact I actually boot the laptop right before the major drops. xd.png

Usually, on the day of the Kentucky, Preakness, and Belmont, I capture Horse eggs on those days. Most of Horses on my scroll have names for real horses, particularly the CBs.

Several of my Horses have Bold added before their names, because I couldn't get the name I wanted, although I do have Justin Morgan, Ben Brush, Somethingroyal and Mister Ed. California Chrome may end up on one of the new eggs, if they are appropriately shiny.

I need to go in and do a deeper clean on the history periodically on my computer, when I notice it slow too much. It needs more than just a cache clearing about once a month, but I view all the history to clear it that way.

I hope this helps.

I am busy this saturday, and I am very excithing about these two beautiful eggs!

I am lucky I can still got them even I miss the first day! laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and all the other related people for their hard work.

Can't wait the birthday dragons come!

Got my new eggs smile.gif

Omg dragcave's birthday is on the same day as mine! xd.png That's pretty cool

Man I forgot all about the new release! Can someone spare one? I dry.gif dislike slow connection!

Edited by Destiny Arts

Man I forgot all about the new release! Can someone spare one?

They are still dropping pretty frequently. It isn't too late to get some. smile.gif

The hatchlings are cute! I can't wait to see what they look like as adults.

So did I. I picked Samraat (to his credit he held on for 5th), but being from California I was very glad to see a California-bred like California Chrome win. wub.gif

Have you ever run malware scans on your computer, Spyridon? Something like Malwarebytes? If you haven't it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to get on it right away.

The CB Horses that have Triple Crown and Tiara winner names, I've added Lord and Lady to the front. The only two I have are 'Golden Broom' (Man o' War's rival before he was retired due to injury as a 2 year old) and 'The Godolphin Arabian' (one of three founding lines for today's odern Thoroughbreds).

Considering these eggs have the May 3rd date, I don't if I wiill give one of them the names or just keep them for other CB horses.

And now I've got stage three cracks! It seems like the frosty ones are cracking easier than the flame ones.

And now I've got stage three cracks! It seems like the frosty ones are cracking easier than the flame ones.

I'm nearing 1.6K and 300 UV on the eggs but I think the number of UV is killing me. None of my eggs have cracks on them yet. Probably because I just added them a couple of hours ago. ohmy.gif I really forgot to add my eggs in the morning before heading to a party.

I'm nearing 1.6K and 300 UV on the eggs but I think the number of UV is killing me. None of my eggs have cracks on them yet. Probably because I just added them a couple of hours ago.  ohmy.gif I really forgot to add my eggs in the morning before heading to a party.

Well, it might be better to add them late. Mine got sick a few times from all the views. I went ahead and clicked each of your eggs though.

EDIT: And a flame has a stage four crack. Moving right along now~

Edited by Jazeki

Well, it might be better to add them late. Mine got sick a few times from all the views. I went ahead and clicked each of your eggs though.

Usually I wait a day. Hopefully they'll be ready by tomorrow so I want have to place them into the ER. I returned the favor. The extra UV can't hurt. xd.png

They are super pretty eggs and they hatchlings look great. I love the descriptions and can't wait to see the adults. I think I will like both of these quite a bit!!

The S2 are so cute I just can't wait to see what they look like as Adults.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to get on it right away.

The CB Horses that have Triple Crown and Tiara winner names, I've added Lord and Lady to the front. The only two I have are 'Golden Broom' (Man o' War's rival before he was retired due to injury as a 2 year old) and 'The Godolphin Arabian' (one of three founding lines for today's odern Thoroughbreds).

Considering these eggs have the May 3rd date, I don't if I wiill give one of them the names or just keep them for other CB horses.

I hope you can find the problem quickly and get your laptop back to tip top shape. smile.gif

Golden Broom...I have not heard that name in quite a while. It has been so long since I read that book I have about Man o' War. On a side-note, I took a quick look at the names you have and I was really happy to see you named one after Shuvee. My girl. <3

I only have one Horse named after a real race horse: Society Selection (with 'Spiced' in front, just like all of my dragons of course xd.png). I don't know if you'd remember her, she was a top 3yo in the early-mid 2000s, a rival of champion Ashado.

OT: The S2 hatchlings are adorable. I really like the Flames, but there is something about the Frosts that I find appealing too. Someone mentioned in this thread (at least I think so) and they wished we could freeze eggs. I really like that idea, there are a lot of beautiful eggs I'd like to have permanently on my scroll.

Usually I wait a day. Hopefully they'll be ready by tomorrow so I want have to place them into the ER. I returned the favor. The extra UV can't hurt. xd.png

I usually add eggs to Silvi's right away, and add them to The Allure of Neglected Dragons and Valley Sherwood when they reach 5 days and 23 hours. Seems to work quite well. If I get an egg that has a time when it can already hatch I add it to all of these sites except for Daily Dragon Fix, Jaemeia's Dragon Cave ER and Neglected ER. Those don't work properly for me.

My eggs have gaping holes!! happy.gif

D:

Dang it. Why don't mine have even a hairline crack?!

Edited by RipPanther1

D:

Dang it. Why don't mine have even a hairline crack?!

Try putting your eggs in Eggs Around the World (and no where else or they'll get sick). That site works so well. smile.gif

These are seriously lovely eggs, both types!

I so so so wish we could learn 'egg blowing' so we could keep eggs

The Alpine biome egg looks sort of the same like Elsa from Frozen or Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians because of the frost description and the snowflake like shape..

The Volcano biome egg however looks the same like Ao No Exorcist people..