TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

I really love how both dragons looks like at the moment, I got a couple already, and one of my frosty eggs comes with the code "legna" (only lowercases) which is angel backwards and that is pretty cool so I'm really happy with them, thank you for this new realease laugh.gif

Now that interminable wait until TJ's hatchies mature...wait until our own eggs hatch..wait til we can catch some more new eggs.

I like the hatchies a lot, good job! Thanks.

Lolyea, like they shed their baby wings or something X'D

I guess so, xd.png

I think that the Ridgewings (or another breed...) had the same problem where the descriptions said that they grew wings at S2 even though they already had them. That line then got modified though, instead of using that default S2 addition. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens with these guys.

*just throwing that out there*

I really love how both dragons looks like at the moment, I got a couple already, and one of my frosty eggs comes with the code "legna" (only lowercases) which is angel backwards and that is pretty cool so I'm really happy with them, thank you for this new realease laugh.gif

That is an awesome catch ohmy.gif I'm totally jealous of that code.

These are beautiful sprites, the eggs were so interesting and these dragons promise so far to be beautiful.

I may have been overzealous on hatcheries, mine got sick but quick fogging they seem to have all recovered *phew*

I've always loved shajana's artwork so I'm very excited to see this release. Potential hoarding in the near future smile.gif

Just now seeing the s2 hatchies. I really love how the black/blue ones are turning out. The sprite for the female is just gorgeous. I think these are going to be great mates for black dragons.

Do we have any name predictions yet? tongue.gif

So I've been wondering...it's May, and the release seems to be based around wintry dragons (or at least I think). I wonder why.

Don't know, but given May is my bday month and winter is my favorite season, I'm definitely not complaining. *g*

Love those black eggs - yet another one that makes me wish we could freeze eggs on our scrolls.

Just now seeing the s2 hatchies. I really love how the black/blue ones are turning out. The sprite for the female is just gorgeous. I think these are going to be great mates for black dragons.

Do we have any name predictions yet?  tongue.gif

I made these suggestions yesterday. they got buried really fast though. smile.gif

I like the look of the dark egg. It seems to be alphabetically sorted between the Embers and the Fever Wyverns. En-, Er-, Es-, Et-something or Ever, Fair, Feral, Ferrous? There are a LOT of name possibilities in that range.

The frosty egg's design is intriguing...

They sort between the Fleshcrownes and the Geodes, so Frost is a very good name for now.

Frosty eggs actually sort between Frills (well if you have a frill tongue.gif) and Geodes so yes frost is a very good name.

I have an open space so I am thinking about getting another frost egg.

That is an awesome catch ohmy.gif I'm totally jealous of that code.

one of mine has this code: LOm4X

Yay! I got three of each, and knowing that the second set of eggs (the Cold Flame ones), have dimorphism in the hatchies, I'm going to have to influence 'em!

Love the hatchies and if at least 2 hatch opposite gender they'll be available for breeding for who can't catch any.

The S2 Hatchlings are super cute too! Now I'm going to be super impatient to see the adults. tongue.gif

Effulgent dragons?

Emblematic dragons?

Fairy Fyre?

I am at a loss for reasonable names for those dragons with blue flames.

dang it x.x three dayz before my bday and i lose internet and miss gettinv the new dragkns...thyre beautiful amazing work whoever spritex them

I want at least 1 more of the Volcano eggs.

How often do they fall? Every 5 minutes still or...?

EDIT: Never mind! Just got another.

Edited by TheDarkLatias

Oooh, two of my frost eggs are starting to crack!

Edit: Make that everything but one of the frosts and one cold-flame, which will probably start by the time I finish typing.

Edited by Nectaris

I haven't been able to get any dark blue egg. sad.gif But I got 7 light blue. biggrin.gif Now, to wait for them to hatch.