TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

I know this has probably been said, but I don't want to look through more than 2 pages since I'm in a bit of a hurry.. But has anyone noticed that both of the egg's drop rates have been a bit rarer than the last two releases? :x I'm not sure if it's just me or something.

Maybe just the time of day you're hunting? I keep odd hours, but every time I've looked in the biomes they've been there, and were easy to pick up.

Maybe just the time of day you're hunting? I keep odd hours, but every time I've looked in the biomes they've been there, and were easy to pick up.

Thanks for the answer and take care! smile.gif

I definitely like waiting a day or two after the release to get the eggs, it's so much easier- only got the missed egg dialog once!

Snatched a second batch, and really loving the way these ones look. I can't wait to see adults tomorrow!

Since I got my eggs late, my babies won't be hatching until I get home from work tomorrow. Le sigh. Oh well. I'll still try to grab more babies at that point.

These eggs are too beautiful it drives me nuts~

Can't wait to see the adults!

Yay! A couple of my eggs just hatched. One of each. So now I don't have to avoid discussion where I might see the hatchlings before I wanted to. I like to be surprised when my eggs hatch or my hatchlings grow up. :-)

So excited about the new lovely dragons, some and will be after more soon as I am unlocked

Dropped about 10 second gen Pinks to the AP, then picked up one more frost and one more flame. I really love the hatchlings, (the little frosts are really similar to the little Luminas in their colorings) but I'm really ready to see the adults on these. <3

I have no patience. Still almost 24 hours until TJ's grow up. wacko.gif

*dramatic sigh*

I really should do something about how I name new dragons someday... "I need a naming scheme for this release, totally unrelated to what the dragons actually are. Pasta."

I have no patience. Still almost 24 hours until TJ's grow up.  wacko.gif

*dramatic sigh*

Yeah, I hate the waiting too. If only there was a hatchling incubate so perhaps things could be sped up. x3

So far traded for 4 CB Hatchies and expecting for 5 8 more of these guys. wub.gif

Edited by Saynna

My first round are all hatched and I caught 5 more. That gives me 3 pairs of each. I will still want another pair of each, but need to do a bit of breeding, too, so they can wait awhile.

I am anxiously waiting for TJ's to grow up!

Can someone please tell me what the descriptions are? I can't find any.

Alpine: "Frost is creeping over this cold egg."

Volcano: "Cold flames dance across the surface of this egg."

Alpine: "Frost is creeping over this cold egg."

Volcano: "Cold flames dance across the surface of this egg."

Thank you, Saynna. biggrin.gif