TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

oooOOOooo new eggs!!?! Got lucky on my timing and got two of each. I just waited as patiently as I could (I know, hard for anyone, especially me, to do.) and got mine. I'm kind of excited to see what then end results will be. Thank you TJ and spriters for the new pretties.

Caught and influenced 2 of each. I can't wait to see the adult sprites! The cold flames hatchling looks adorable.

Thank you, Saynna. :D

For future reference, information like biomes, descriptions, and sprites for new releases can usually be found on the Currently Being Released page of the wiki. It's usually updated fairly quickly whenever new info pops up.

I'm a little confused. In the previous News post "May Release", TJ said

The second is DC's birthday (May 21), which falls on a Wednesday this year. The event will begin at midnight EST (that is, the time after 11:59:59 on May 20), and details will be announced at that time.

But on THIS news release it says "Don't forget DC's 8th birthday on May 22!"

So which day is it? ?_?

13 hours to go...

So far, the little Frosts are my favourite, especially S2. (Although I'm quite fond of S1 also. And it's interesting that they are born with wings, I'm curious if there will be a special reason for that. Besides making the hatchie look even better. smile.gif ) And is that a little ice-blue horn on its nose ?!

I'm very happy that the little one kept the gorgeous colours of the egg, and I just love its details and pose ! Definitely one of my favourite hatchies in the cave !

The Fairy Fires (or whatever they will be called) make a close second. I was really happy to see such a cute S1 (impressive wings on such a little one, very adorable), and I love the S2 girl, she's very elegant, and I really like the placing of the blue on her wings, head and body. The pose of the male is still nice, and very unique !

These hatchies are all so adorable, I have really high hopes for the adults !! *crossing fingers*

Congratulations and thanks to Infinis, Shiny Hazard Sign, Munin and Shajana !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Bah. I nabbed 6 eggs on the first round right when it started, and these suckers still won't hatch. XC

I only have them on EATW now too.

Bah. I nabbed 6 eggs on the first round right when it started, and these suckers still won't hatch. XC

I only have them on EATW now too.

Well, the little guys can't hatch before they reach the limit of "4 days left". It's coded that way. Those that hatched already were the ones that were treated with the Red dragon's ability "Incubate" (reducing the "time left" by 24 hours).

So be patient with them - it's not their fault. wink.gif

Well, the little guys can't hatch before they reach the limit of "4 days left". It's coded that way. Those that hatched already were the ones that were treated with the Red dragon's ability "Incubate" (reducing the "time left" by 24 hours).

So be patient with them - it's not their fault. wink.gif

Ooooookay! Derp. Well, poo on me for not knowing. Heh. Poor dragons, I'm such an intensive jerk. xd.png

*facepalm*

Had I know those reds could do that, they would have been hatched. And, with that, incubated and hatched a few.

Edited by RipPanther1

Ooooookay! Derp. Well, poo on me for not knowing. Heh. Poor dragons, I'm such an intensive jerk. xd.png

*facepalm*

Had I know those reds could do that, they would have been hatched. And, with that, incubated and hatched a few.

Oops you DID know about influencing gender then ??? wink.gif Too late now, if you didn't !

Well, not how I planned on getting another Frosty. Tried catching that CB Ice and mis-clicked on a new egg. Not exactly how I planned to get another one, but eh~ Can't complain. laugh.gif

Thank you TJ for listening to the worries many had about the new timing and switching to a Saturday which is much more convenient for everyone!

8 hours left... Feels much closer than yesterday but still I'm impatient.

Thank you TJ for listening to the worries many had about the new timing and switching to a Saturday which is much more convenient for everyone!
Oh, certainly not everyone. I vastly prefer midnight even though I'm flexible enough to handle any time, but some people have issues with the Saturday time. I'm totally fine with TJ experimenting though, considering not everyone can possibly be satisfied. :3

Oh, certainly not everyone. I vastly prefer midnight even though I'm flexible enough to handle any time, but some people have issues with the Saturday time. I'm totally fine with TJ experimenting though, considering not everyone can possibly be satisfied. :3

I agree with you, Dimar.

There is no way to please everyone since the Cave is worldwide. Like you, I am flexible so the initial drop time is irrelevant to me. Whatever TJ decides to do is fine by me... It is nice of him to experiment, though...

Edit:

Oops, doubled. deleted first post, not important.

Edited by Husky51

I really can`t wait to see the white adults, I really want to know how they look like. smile.gif

Can't wait to see both! I think the frost ones would look nice with Solstices or Luminas. The cold flames might go with female Hellfire Wyverns?

Why can't TJ's hatchlings grow up as fast as his eggs hatch? xd.png Can't WAIT to see the new dragons. I locked myself with another batch of dark eggs even though promised myself not to do that... xd.png

7 hours to adults! I can't wait to see them! I'm so excited to have another black dragon, especially one as gorgeous as these! I love the silver-white dragon, too. This was a great release!

Can't wait till DC's birthday! biggrin.gif

The cold flames might go with female Hellfire Wyverns?

I thought the same thing. Here's my future pairing list:

Female Hellfire Wyvern

Trihorn

Black (especially alts)

Thunder

and Nebula

This is just the normal May release and it's so epic...

Am I the only one is super super super excited for the birthday event?...