TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

My eggs are stubbornly refusing to crack. They've got enough stats to at least have the first crack, but noooo xd.png Ah well, I don't mind looking at the pretty eggs, haha.

My eggs are stubbornly refusing to crack. They've got enough stats to at least have the first crack, but noooo xd.png Ah well, I don't mind looking at the pretty eggs, haha.

Why do you want them to crack? They still have another day before they can hatch.

Why do you want them to crack? They still have another day before they can hatch.

Mine have 20 hours before they should hatch. I'd like to see them start preparing to leave their comfy shells tongue.gif

I at least would like them to be ready to hatch the moment their timer lets them, no trip to the ER necessary. Besides, the better stats means quicker gendering as a hatchling, which is definitely wanted.

Every time I remembered I needed to influence them, I'd quickly open the page so I wouldn't forget, and promptly forget. Finally remedied. Luckily, I had all the influences, too ^^

I just love it when they start to crack. Even though I've been collecting eggs since 2008, it's still a thrill. :-)

I always forget about new releases! I'm egg locked with Glaucus Drakes and don't want to toss them for the new ones. @_@

They both look promising.

I just got both of them! So pretty!

All of my eggs have their first cracks. happy.gif

Ah! They look gorgeous. I just remembered today about the May release so I just got mine xd.png

Mine aren't cracking yet either - 650+ views on the older ones, 450+ on the one I caught today.

Loving the look of the hatchies - I missed the S1s but the S2s are very pretty. smile.gif I can already see myself doing a breeding project with the "cold flames" and Hellfires, since their colour schemes/markings seem to go so well.

Mine aren't cracking yet either - 650+ views on the older ones, 450+ on the one I caught today.

Loving the look of the hatchies - I missed the S1s but the S2s are very pretty. smile.gif I can already see myself doing a breeding project with the "cold flames" and Hellfires, since their colour schemes/markings seem to go so well.

Mine started to crack at about 1300 views and 400uvs.

Woohoo! Finally snagged two of each (too bad none my pink's can influence 'em atm. Hope they hatch one for each gender, luck willing). And the hatchies look so amazing! Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

*Pokes her eggs* All of you have over a 1,000 views and are not cracking. Get with the program, eggies.

Oh, there's a crack. Yay!

Ok, for some reason this is the release I've been most excited about for the adults all year.

I didn't get home until around 5 or so Saturday so while I waited for the Kentucky Derby to be run I tried catching some eggies smile.gif I managed to catch 2 of the frost ones from the alpine but only one from the Volcano. Soooo even tho the mass drops had ended I didn't get around to trying to catch the 2nd one until quarter to 11. Which I did so now I have one pair each of the newbies. I may not be able to click on any May 7th as I am moving from my house to my apartment and it may not be until after 7 or so before I can do so. Ciao. Hello warm bedroom goodbye cold basement smile.gif

I didn't get home until around 5 or so Saturday so while I waited for the Kentucky Derby to be run I tried catching some eggies smile.gif I managed to catch 2 of the frost ones from the alpine but only one from the Volcano. Soooo even tho the mass drops had ended I didn't get around to trying to catch the 2nd one until quarter to 11. Which I did so now I have one pair each of the newbies. I may not be able to click on any May 7th as I am moving from my house to my apartment and it may not be until after 7 or so before I can do so. Ciao. Hello warm bedroom goodbye cold basement smile.gif

I watched the Kentucky Derby too. Weird how we're glued to the TV to watch only 2 minutes and 4 seconds of a race. xd.png

I actually named my most recent CB Silver Kalifornia Chrome as California Chrome was already taken. tongue.gif

I just barely added my eggs to the hatcheries. Kind of late to the party.

I watched the Kentucky Derby too. Weird how we're glued to the TV to watch only 2 minutes and 4 seconds of a race. xd.png

I actually named my most recent CB Silver Kalifornia Chrome as California Chrome was already taken. tongue.gif

I just barely added my eggs to the hatcheries. Kind of late to the party.

California Chrome is on my scroll! Guess what I was doing yesterday afternoon between egg hunts! smile.gif

California Chrome is on my scroll! Guess what I was doing yesterday afternoon between egg hunts! smile.gif

LOL Damn. I wish I was faster instead of letting it off. I was naming a dragon a few days ago for California Chrome but my computer froze on me. For some reason, the browsers and programs freezes every few seconds then lets me do what I need. But usually its gets so bad as I continue to play that I need to turn off the laptop and come back later. Sometimes, it freezes all the way. I probably need to take it in but no money. I'm really surprised I was able to catch anymore eggs actually, especially the Silver. Maybe due to the fact I actually boot the laptop right before the major drops. xd.png

Usually, on the day of the Kentucky, Preakness, and Belmont, I capture Horse eggs on those days. Most of Horses on my scroll have names for real horses, particularly the CBs.

Edited by Spyridon

So did I. I picked Samraat (to his credit he held on for 5th), but being from California I was very glad to see a California-bred like California Chrome win. wub.gif

Have you ever run malware scans on your computer, Spyridon? Something like Malwarebytes? If you haven't it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

Edited by Allspice

*late to the party*

Oh so we're finally getting some icy dragons that aren't a part of the rare trio? Good.