TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

How many of this egg are we allowed to have?

As many as you can hold. Don't forget that they'll be around in the cave for a long, long time so even if you don't get as many as you like right off, you can always hunt for more. smile.gif

*pokes TJ's hatchlings* Another day and a half or so until they grow up.... I'm so excited I simply can't contain myself! biggrin.gif

As many as you can hold. Don't forget that they'll be around in the cave for a long, long time so even if you don't get as many as you like right off, you can always hunt for more. smile.gif

*pokes TJ's hatchlings* Another day and a half or so until they grow up.... I'm so excited I simply can't contain myself! biggrin.gif

Ohhhh! Me too! Little ones hatch tonight and then the *patient* wait to see the adults laugh.gif

As far as I am aware the only limit on most dragons is how many you are able to catch xd.png

There are exceptions like GoNs and CB holiday breeds but... those are exceptions.

My babies should start hatching in about four hours with the last one hatching around 4 PM cave time.

My goodness, these eggs are so pretty! They've started cracking, so hopefully I'll see the babies soon~

People moaning and creating about not being able to catch them should've been around for the Black Marrow release.

I like the new release time. Midnight on DC is 4am here so very impratical.

Less then 4 hours till mine first two pairs hatch.

The other pair will follow about two hours later. biggrin.gif

Try putting your eggs in Eggs Around the World (and no where else or they'll get sick). That site works so well. smile.gif

That helped. Thanks! Yay for these sites. :>

Sure wish it didn't take so long for eggs to hatch/hatchies to mature. Patience is NOT my strong suit!

D: I completely missed the release! .-. Now I gotta search through and hope to snag some.

D: I completely missed the release! .-. Now I gotta search through and hope to snag some.

Same here x.x I already have three of the white ones though and two of the black ones so one more and my set of 3 and 3 will be complete.

Same here x.x I already have three of the white ones though and two of the black ones so one more and my set of 3 and 3 will be complete.

Likewise xd.png I got them far sooner than expected. All within fifteen minutes or less really. smile.gif but I'm egg locked with two other eggs so no to a third cool flame egg for me until I get an open spot.

Ah, all of mine finally have large holes. Unfortunately there's still 6 hours until they can hatch, but at least they're ready. x3

Some of my eggs are going to hatch soon. At least I HOPE they are going to hatch. :peers into gaping holes

So HATCH already.

Only 2 more hours till Hatchies.. I cannot wait. I want to see my babies~

It looks like the art credit is fixed for the cold flames. Congrats, Shajana!

It looks like the art credit is fixed for the cold flames. Congrats, Shajana!

Thank you. smile.gif

Grats on the incave, Shajana.

Was wondering when Shiny was gonna get in~ grats to you too~

Congrats to spriters!! I finally have a good Wifi connection, and I cant wait to see the adult sprites!!

Yay congrats both of you for your first in cave sprites smile.gif glad credits are fixed

Less than an hour now for my first hatchies *excited* biggrin.gif