TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Ahh, the Frostbite is lovely~♥ I'm definitely going to end up hoarding them with my other icy dragons.

Ha, first I wondered what was going on with the Frost's tail until I opened the view page. Looks neat on the dark background I use. wink.gif I do like that adult more than I did the hatchies, so I'm pleasantly surprised for that. Let's see the other ones now *pokez*

Edited by Dimar

Their sharpness does make them seem pretty nippy.

They really do blend into the backgrounds (their back ends/tails). Cool~

oh, just 2 hours moar for the black ones~ biggrin.gif

and hmm, the frostbite are quite nice too xd.png i need to get another one~

EDIT: ahsbdjqwbcqjhewb, for trying to catch that frostbite, i didn't look at the cb gold that was right beside it *MAJOR FACEPALM*

Edited by okura

Wow, the Creepy Frost is kind of robust than what I thought.

Of course it was going to be Frostbite. Should have seen that coming.

OMGSH look at that Frost dragon! C'mon, Cold Flame, you can do it. laugh.gif

Went ahead and picked up another round of these egglings so that I'd have 6 of each. So lovely! So exciting! biggrin.gif

oh, just 2 hours moar for the black ones~ biggrin.gif

and hmm, the frostbite are quite nice too xd.png i need to get another one~

EDIT: ahsbdjqwbcqjhewb, for trying to catch that frostbite, i didn't look at the cb gold that was right beside it *MAJOR FACEPALM*

I saw it all the way on the left, and missed it. (The Gold one) *sobs*

Oh Frostbite is gorgeous! Well-done spriters!

If I weren't hoarding Tangars I would so hoard this as well.... maybe I'll hoard them anyway xd.png

WOW I think the Frostbite adult looks awesome! ohmy.gif Thank you Glass Walker, Infinis and Shiny Hazard Sign for this cool (*badumpsss*) dragon.

Edited by Nyastara

Oh my God! Look at that icy beauty! O_O Now that is a gorgeous dragon! I love it! biggrin.gif Thank God for artists and their awesome creative minds! Where would we be without them? Thanks to the wonderful artist for this creation! <3

I can't wait to see the black one next!

Falconiform Wyverns are so awesome! I want more <3 Frostbite and Falconiform so beautiful!

Edited by lollipop00

Omg the Falconiform Wyverns and the Frostbite dragons look EPIC.

Falconiform Wyverns! Oh the one adult so far is wonderful. Love it as well! Oh these would look great bred together (the Frostbite and Falconiform).

I might need to hoard these as well...

I LOVE the Falconiform!!!! Both are superb sprites - the colours on both fantastic

Finally, one of the blacks grew up! I've been waiting so I could admire both of them in one post.

I must say, I'm impressed with these new dragons. They're very pretty. Though the name "Falconiform" is kinda strange, I've no complaints overall.

Speak of the devil! The black just grew up! Good googly moogly! What a stunner! Eeeee! I'm in love with it! <3 Look at those amazing colors! Just fantastic! Thanks so much to the artist! biggrin.gif

My hoarding has only just begun!

They look really good. They should also make a pretty thuwed couple with each other.

Falconiforms are largely solitary dragons that only meet in order to breed.

Hum. I wonder if that will make breeding pure-breds harder?

(no, please, no, I love my PBs!)

Interesting sprites, all around! Thanks, TJ and the Cavers!