TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

This is just the normal May release and it's so epic...

Am I the only one is super super super excited for the birthday event?...

No, I can`t wait to see that event too. biggrin.gif

Am I the only one is super super super excited for the birthday event?...

As long as it's not another 7-breed release, I'm very excited! I don't think I could survive another one of those on my first week of the summer (which is more like back to work).

...nah, I'd probably end up enjoying it anyway. I just like being able to get my CB goal as soon as possible. tongue.gif

Yay, just picked up one last frost so now I have four of each smile.gif I hope my hatchlings gender quickly so I can see how to influence it, haha.

Whoo, only 6 to 7 hours left until we see the adults!

Tries to reason i can stay up that late to see the adults on a work day (watch this space laugh.gif )

I also am truly excited about the DC birthday (and a tad nervous!)

Typos are fun.

Definitely May 21.

Ohhh, I was just about to post asking about this. Maybe you could edit the date in the picture?

Still another six hours to maturation? God, if there's one thing that I hate about TJ's dragons, they don't hatch immediately even having 40K+ views and such. Probably so they won't die but still. laugh.gif

I can't wait to see the adults! Today's my birthday, so these are my birthday dragons! Wooo!!!

A few more hours and we get to see what these babies actually are going to be.

We REALLY need an "incubating" BSA for hatchlings. Too much waiting.

Gladtobemom  Posted on May 6 2014, 02:06 PM

I so agree lol I hate waiting and I really really really want to see these adults

I have a feeling that if they did that, you couldn't 'incubate' a hatchling if it was incubated as an egg.

Spyridon Posted on May 6 2014, 02:19 PM

QUOTE (Gladtobemom @ May 6 2014, 11:06 AM)

I have a feeling that if they did that, you couldn't 'incubate' a hatchling if it was incubated as an egg.

shhhhhh they could have overlooked that lmao

Tries to reason i can stay up that late to see the adults on a work day (watch this space laugh.gif )

Can someone elaborate what this was like? I was MIA for a few years and missed this.

kecemis  Posted on May 6 2014, 02:27 PM

QUOTE (lilacamy931 @ May 6 2014, 01:02 PM)

Can someone elaborate what this was like? I was MIA for a few years and missed this.

Try this HERE

Last year for the 7th birthday we had a new egg released each day for 7 days

Edited by Merlot

Try this HERE

Last year for the 7th birthday we had a new egg released each day for 7 days

Oy, don't make me remember. It was fun for the first couple of days. Then it was just downright horror when the Coppers came out. After that, it was stressful when it became known the coppers would go the way of the blusangs. TJ should make a note not to release rares during the middle of a release like that.

Spyridon  Posted on May 6 2014, 02:35 PM

Oy, don't make me remember. It was fun for the first couple of days. Then it was just downright horror when the Coppers came out. After that, it was stressful when it became known the coppers would go the way of the blusangs. TJ should make a note not to release rares during the middle of a release like that.

LOL I remember and omg it was catch, incubate, pray. return and do it again and I so agree PLEASE NO RARES!

Edited by Merlot

They're not seriously going to do a release like that again this year are they? Not after they just released a new dragon for this month? God I hope not.

I love a bunch of new dragons and all, but I don't wanna go through all that again. @_@ It's one thing to get the releases on the weekend but when there's a whole week of releases during school/work one right after the other, it's a worry whether or not you're gonna be able to get your eggs in time. And gods forbid we have a rare dragon thrown in with all that pressure. By the time I get to hunting they might already be nigh impossible to catch!

Though I do notice the DC birthday is back under the old time we are used to.

Just four more hours, for the most part, until they grow up.

*continues staring at the hatchlings* I don't know how much work I'll get done in the next few hours, I don't want to miss their growing up moment. biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what the adults look like, I love the colors on the hatchlings....

They're not seriously going to do a release like that again this year are they? Not after they just released a new dragon for this month? God I hope not.

I love a bunch of new dragons and all, but I don't wanna go through all that again. @_@ It's one thing to get the releases on the weekend but when there's a whole week of releases during school/work one right after the other, it's a worry whether or not you're gonna be able to get your eggs in time. And gods forbid we have a rare dragon thrown in with all that pressure. By the time I get to hunting they might already be nigh impossible to catch!

He probably won't be doing it but it will have to do something with the number 8. Someone pointed out that each DC birthday has something to do with the number of the anniversary. Last year was the 7th birthday and there happens to be seven days of the week so a release for each day for a week. I'm just trying to wonder what can be done with the number 8. Also, it doesn't mean it have to be a dragon release either. Unless the dragon that's being released either has 8 heads, 8 tails, 8 legs, or 8 wings.

8 colour variations? 8 alts?

eek that would be like the nebulas

or perhaps the seasonals if you take male/female into consideration

I'm hoping I get to see these new adults but probably will have to see them in the morning sad.gif

Edited by velvet_paw