TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Wow, almost forgot about this release because of how busy things have been lately xd.png

The eggs are BEAUTIFUL! ;O; Catching myself two frosty eggs was a breeze, but I guess it makes sense since it's already the 5th and it was released the 3rd. Clicked faster than I read for a try at a second flame one but I got a Bloodscale instead xd.png Welp, at least I'm not egglocked yet (keyword: yet xP)!

edit: Whoop, whoop, got myself a 2nd flame egg~ ^u^/ That's enough egg-hunting for now!

Edited by Kira-san

First hatchi arrived.

Time to hunt some more of these beauties tongue.gif

Have hatchies of both breeds now. Must get more. biggrin.gif

My first hatchie arrived. smile.gif

And thank you for the congrats! smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

Just. One. More. Hour. :twitch:

laugh.gif When mine hatch I'm going to try to get four Flames and three Frosts so the amount I have of each is even.

Yay! I have hatchlings now and starting on my second batch of these beauties..I managed to snap up one more of the dark flame eggs, and a freaking misclick. Lawd, how I hate them. dry.gif

the black Fire ones look like wyvrens wub.gif they lok like they will complement the Tri-Horns very well, with that Blue in common.

didn't much care for the S1 hatchie of the Ice babies ... but the S2 ones are just fantastic. i love the silvery-white color on them, and then the blue just pops.

cannot wait to see the adults for these two! thanks TJ and Spriters.

4 cold fire hatched and caught 3 more frosts and 1 more cold fire.

Whoo, my eggs hatched! Except one that still has an hour to go. They're all so lovely happy.gif

Same here yay! 5 little hatchies wub.gif

These eggs really look cool. Can't wait for the adults.

All my eggs hatched! The hatchies are so lovely.

Congrats to all the artists, and I'm glad the credits got fixed!

Working on hatching my eggs. An hour or so ago, DragHatch was working fine for me, now I keep getting sent to gamer sites...

Just a heads up...

Edited by Husky51

Beautiful eggs released on my birthday wooo! Thank you TJ and all the artists x3

catched my eggs yesterday morning without problems. well, only problem is the 7 egg limit biggrin.gif and as every time i'm very curious, how they will look like.

thanks TJ and spriters smile.gif

Have a few hatchlings and some eggs getting closer (gifted a few so some of my eggs are newer).... Am currently squeeing over the fact I have hatchlings so soon - this is my first release actually involving incubates (before I never had enough reds). Still extremely excited to see the adults, but for now I'll admire the hatchlings and get back to working on lineage projects.

Mine hatched. Naturally I would be away when they hatched. Anyways, I have a feeling the whites will be my favorite. I like the blue and black well enough, but I REALLY love white and blue. Plus, I admit I am not overly fond of wyverns.

Edit: Ended up with 4 whites and three blacks

Edited by Nectaris

Beautiful eggs and hatchies! Thank you! happy.gif

I LOVE the black ones! And it wasn't difficult catching them too!

Also, for code hunters, there's a Guardian in Volcano coded "Dog" xd.png

Mine hatched. Naturally I would be away when they hatched. Anyways, I have a feeling the whites will be my favorite. I like the blue and black well enough, but I REALLY love white and blue. Plus, I admit I am not overly fond of wyverns.

Edit: Ended up with 4 whites and three blacks

Mine are hatching. I really want to get another batch but I don't want to use my BSAs so close to DC's birthday. After what happened last year, I'm definitely not taking that chance. I guess go back to breeding my dragons.

Mine are hatching. I really want to get another batch but I don't want to use my BSAs so close to DC's birthday. After what happened last year, I'm definitely not taking that chance. I guess go back to breeding my dragons.

This is why I always use 10 red dragons before a release happens, or a special event.

Most of mine have huge holes in them, though the ones that did hatch are sitting prettily, named.

And yet I ran out of incubates, but now I still have a few. X3

Edited by car340

I have amassed an army of reds(103 to be exact), incubates aren't a problem for me.