TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Superb eggs! And two is the perfect number. Thanks smile.gif

The server is down?! I only got 1 of those new volcano dragons. Don't tell me the release ended already?

The server is down?! I only got 1 of those new volcano dragons. Don't tell me the release ended already?

Perhaps it crashed due to all the 'later' timezones people trying to catch the eggs?

Got two of the Alpine ones! And now I'm locked, since I've got eggs I can't drop. Ah well, plenty of time to catch the Volcano ones.

Perhaps it crashed due to all the 'later' timezones people trying to catch the eggs?

I guess it was just the daily maintentance. It happens always at that that time.

finally manage to get some eggs x'D

and got nice code *^*

Edited by kittenies

Okay, it's after midnight here, but now I can go to bed happily locked with two CBs of each~ ^-^ Right after the daily Downtime the number of people in the Volcano dropped considerably and I managed to snag two. I'm not going to try for more once I'm unlocked, since I don't generally care about lineages and can just breed more if I want to.

I still prefer the original midnight release, but I won't complain because in the end it's TJ's site to run how he sees fit.

I finally managed to get my scroll to lock with the last alpine. I'm off to bed.

I was able to grab 6 eggs very easily just after the daily maintenance.

I would have grabbed a 7th egg if my scroll had not been locked by a CB copper that I do not want to abandon.

Well the eggs sounded promising, now they're looking promising! My high hopes remain...

Now for the worst part, waiting for adults! xd.png Especially given what LOVELY hatchlings we have here!

Oh the hatchlings are adorable and beautiful. Can't wait for the adults! smile.gif

The second stage hatchlings are so cute. I'm still liking the egg sprites the best so far though, those were stunning. I hope the adults are as amazing as the eggs.

Wow, I LOVE the dark hatchies! Can't wait to see the adults

Big congrats to Shiny Hazard Sign, Munin and Infinis!

Can't wait to see them all grow up smile.gif

Just to let everyone know: Munin didn't sprite the black dragon. The only thing she helped us with was the S2 male. I made all those sprites, together with Infinis, but TJ still didn't change that big mistake.

Edited by Shajana

Yay, snagged 2 of each with ease, and completely satisfied with that result! smile.gif Good luck for everyone still trying to catch the eggs!

Knowing Infinis, these dragons will surely be stunning. I'm eager to see them grown up c: