TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Just caught my fourth black one! Now I'm happy. ^^

Wow, I just looked over at The Allure of Neglected Dragons - there are *so* many of the new ones already in there! O.o I'd be too worried about mine getting sick and dropping dead... >.>

Wow, I just looked over at The Allure of Neglected Dragons - there are *so* many of the new ones already in there! O.o  I'd be too worried about mine getting sick and dropping dead... >.>

If you are careful and can watch them it isn't really a big deal, especially if you only have them on one or two sites. Especially if they were caught near the beginning of the release.

Edited by Nectaris

Wow, I just looked over at The Allure of Neglected Dragons - there are *so* many of the new ones already in there! O.o I'd be too worried about mine getting sick and dropping dead... >.>

I've found that if you keep the new eggs out of any hatchery for the first 12 hours or more of its life, that it's then ok to put them in. I have very few sick eggs.

So I've been wondering...it's May, and the release seems to be based around wintry dragons (or at least I think). I wonder why.

*squeals*

YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8D

Although I only did art for the s2 and adult, I'm glad some of my work (though Infi takes more credit than me, hehe |D) finally made it into the cave!

I'm gonna hoard as many frosts as possible 8D

Though the coldfire ones are hard to get D8

sarrepta1  Posted on May 4 2014, 01:58 PM

So I've been wondering...it's May, and the release seems to be based around wintry dragons (or at least I think). I wonder why.

Wishful thinking maybe I know we are already thinking cooler here in Tx as we hit the High 80's and Low 90"s already

Ooops! I visited the volcano and saw new eggs so I grabbed all seven of them. Now after reading TJ's first post I see there are two kinds of egg released. Should have visited the forum before grabbing eggs. sad.gif

Anyways, I really love them both. Thank you for the release. Wonder what dragons will pop out of them.

Got 2 of each...was gonna get more until I accidentally clicked on an electric egg sad.gif bite the egg and it worked! I need to keep it for a project though unsure.gif

The eggs and hatchlings are elegant! I love blue! Looking forward to the adult dragons. smile.gif Thanks to TJ and the artists and writers. smile.gif

Got three of each by now and I'm very thankful that I still had the chance to catch them this evening as I was on holiday yesterday and couldn't go hunting then.

For an artist it sure does matter, who gets credited for which work and especially if they do not get the credit on /their/ stuff.

I could understand, if he puts the hatchies in one category and cannot seperate credits then or so, but at least Shajana deserves the credits on all of them then.

Companies/Artists/etc. sue other people, because they did not place their copyright under the work they used.

I.e. if I would take Microsoft's logo somewhere, without credit (and of course the permission to use it beforehand), I could get into serious trouble and it would cost me a lot xd.png.

TJ probably did not have the time to fix that yet, it's weekend afterall.

Misunderstood then. I thought that one of the artists had gotten credit for one more sprite instead of just the one they had initially worked on, in which case I thought that wasn't that big an issue. Never knew they didn't actually get credit.

Got my trio of each new egg and I must say that I absolutely positively LURVE both the egg and hatchie designs for the May release thus far. smile.gif Thank you ALL who worked on them and TJ for such an AWESOME site! (ALL I do when I pop online,aside from check email/LJ is play on neopets and haunt the dragcave forums. tongue.giflaugh.gif *adorably sheepish ducking of head*)

The hatchie descriptions confuse me. The S2s both say 'And look! It's grown wings!" even though it appears to me that both S1's already have wings... I wonder if I'm the only one who's noticed this..hm..

Regardless, all the sprites so far are great, thanks again artists and TJ!

*squeals*

YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8D

Although I only did art for the s2 and adult, I'm glad some of my work (though Infi takes more credit than me, hehe |D) finally made it into the cave!

I'm gonna hoard as many frosts as possible 8D

Though the coldfire ones are hard to get D8

Congrats for your first release! biggrin.gif

I'm wary of this birthday release since last year was the 6 day release... but I calculated it and decided it would be okay to use my incubates on these. ninja.gif

I put them on one fansite and now I'm watching them like a hawk.

Winter is coming.

*dour face*

Omg these eggs are like the most beautiful things I've ever seen

No, really. Their design is just gorgeous.

Managed to snag two of one and one of the other. Now to put them in an incubator and watch them like a hawk for the next couple of days.

Can't wait to see what they grow into!

Nice that we've got another release! The eggs and the hatchlings look great, I can't wait to see the adults tongue.gif

Also I caught one of each without any problems, but now I see that the release started yesterday, so that's why xd.png

Anyway, thanks TJ and the artists for another release!

The hatchie descriptions confuse me. The S2s both say 'And look! It's grown wings!" even though it appears to me that both S1's already have wings... I wonder if I'm the only one who's noticed this..hm..

Regardless, all the sprites so far are great, thanks again artists and TJ!

Lolyea, like they shed their baby wings or something X'D

Those eggs look really, really pretty! And the hatchlings too! A huge thank you to the artists who made them! biggrin.gif