TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Just to let everyone know: Munin didn't sprite the black dragon. The only thing she helped us with was the S2 male. I made all those spriters, together with Infinis, but TJ still didn't change that big mistake.

Ouch, Shajana. I really hope TJ fixes that soon!

Thank you for the beautiful artwork!

Ouch, Shajana. I really hope TJ fixes that soon!

Thank you for the beautiful artwork!

I am glad you like it! And yes it feels horrible to see this mistake.

Just to let everyone know: Munin didn't sprite the black dragon. The only thing she helped us with was the S2 male. I made all those spriters, together with Infinis, but TJ still didn't change that big mistake.

Oh man, that sucks D: I really hope it gets fixed soon! CONGRATS on the release!

Managed a sneak peek S1 last night and woke to S2 hatchies wub.gif

They are both STUNNING and truly excited to see when they grow to adults

Thank you all spriters involved - beautiful work

I am glad you like it! And yes it feels horrible to see this mistake.

Yikes! Congratulations to YOU as well, then, Shajana. Many sympathetic hugs and haveacookie.The art looks spectacular so far! I'm sue the credit will be fixed soon.

Edit to note 1337 post. laugh.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Actually, once people lock, they leave the biomes. I got the eggs I wanted, locked, and left. One less person in the biome so that everyone else gets more time. There is no such thing as 'hoarding' at this point, because the max anyone can get is 7. Earlier, there were 114 people in the Volcano biome. Now it's in the 80s. I feel somewhat insulted that you'd accuse people like me of 'hoarding' when we're already limited and worked to get what we have, especially now that we're gone and there's more room for you. sad.gif

Thanks, libbylishly - I am totally with you. I locked within 40 minutes of remembering I was supposed to be catching... xd.png Which was NOT at the start. I find between the hourly drops is best.

There is no such thing as hoarding. I wish people would GET that sad.gif We all work to catch what we catch.

I fully agree. It was easier at midnight releases. I didn't have this much trouble last month and those coastal Drakes were gorgeous. I'm still admiring the design of its egg and I'm slowly building an army of those.

But last month was at the new time, too. unsure.gif

Gah, I didn't know 6 hours was enough to kill an egg. I think I'll hide mine just in case, even though I've never had problems with views.

OH yes. I have done it on purpose with misclicks on occasion when I was VERY impatient, rather than bite and risk a kill and a 24 hour wait !

Put it EVERYWHERE you can; get all your friends refreshing - and behold, a shell smile.gif I think it was all over in 3 hours... Yeah - SO much faster than waiting for 5. I can't be bothered to do that most of the time. xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yikes! Congratulations to YOU as well, then, Shajana. Many sympathetic hugs and haveacookie.The art looks spectacular so far! I'm sue the credit will be fixed soon.

Edit to note 1337 post. laugh.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

I am in awe of you and artwork as always hon biggrin.gif This is going to be a long wait to see them grow up!

Whoops! Late to the party! Forgot that release had been moved to Saturday. Got the eggs easily enough - they look splendid!

OH yes. I have done it on purpose with misclicks on occasion when I was VERY impatient, rather than bite and risk a kill and a 24 hour wait !

Put it EVERYWHERE you can; get all your friends refreshing - and behold, a shell smile.gif I think it was all over in 3 hours... Yeah - SO much faster than waiting for 5. I can't be bothered to do that most of the time. xd.png

Eh, but doesn't a dead egg take up an egg slot for 24 hours from the time it died? Or are the rules different if it died form illness? oO

Also, I noticed that the regular eggs have replaced the new releases now. Are the releases not dropping any more?

EDIT: Herp derp, just saw a couple in the Alpine and Volcano. xd.png

Edited by Kasumi

Adorable hatchies!

Great job spriting: Infinis, Shiny Hazard Sign, Shajana, and Munin! smile.gif

I can't wait to see the adults!

Eh, but doesn't a dead egg take up an egg slot for 24 hours from the time it died? Or are the rules different if it died form illness? oO

If it died of "natural causes" - no it doesn't. biggrin.gif

Don't panic, BeardedKumquat - they ARE permanent. You'll get them.

If it died of "natural causes" - no it doesn't. biggrin.gif

Don't panic, BeardedKumquat - they ARE permanent. You'll get them.

Ah, 'natural causes', we have dismissed this claim. wink.gif

Didn't know that bit of info though, thanks! biggrin.gif

I accuse people of hoarding because they go for getting four eggs, when others are having trouble getting one. That is what irritates me, since only one is needed to breed more of them, two at most. It just feels unfair that people can grab as many as they do while others can't even get one :/

EDIT: Perhaps it's wrong of me to complain, but when CBs, especially release day CBs, are so valued...I don't know. It feels unfair, and I expressed my opinion on it. Maybe not in the best way, but hindsight is 20-20.

I am SO sick of the term hoarding on release days, Just because you exist does NOT mean you're owed anything. Some people are beautiful, or rich or have things you'll never have or be able to do - do you go around calling THEM names too?

Besides - there IS no hoarding in DC. And I have seven - and am unapologetic about it. I even left one on the Departure thread. So if you don't have the talent or wherewithal to nab your own egg - go there and ditch that damned 'h' word.

Whoops I almost forgot the release but managed to grab all I needed with relative ease few hours after the drop had started.

I'm REALLY looking forward seeing the adults! Blue fire has always fascinated me.. Having hopes high laugh.gif

Too bad the icy breed doesn't have dimorphism, better be a good sprite wink.gif (please don't take this offensively)

So far the babies look very very promising <3

smile.gif Alright. I finally got to manage to catch two cold fire eggs.

I'm late to the party. Cute hatchies though, can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

Misclicked one, got myself egg-locked with 3 each of the new ones. I'll just have to catch no. 4 when I can abandon the misclick.

They look really lovely! I love the design of the ice egg! And the hatchies look very, very promising.

Thanks to the spriters and TJ for another lovely release! <3

I'm late to the party. Cute hatchies though, can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

The hatchlings so adorable! biggrin.gif I hope the adults are just as gorgeous.....

Speaking of adorable, I can't stop staring at your avatar.... *stares at Toothless*

I almost forgot about this last night so I rushed to collect! Got four fires and three frosts! smile.gif So I'm very happy. It was super easy!

The hatchlings are super cute so I'm super excited to see the adults!

The fire bug in me is pleased. The lover of icy things in me is also pleased.

(Wow I used 'super' a lot! xd.png)

Edited by TwilitProphet