TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

These are very lovely looking eggs & hatchlings, my own thanks for the spriters and TJ.

And since I truly need only one pair of CBs of each, I am gifting two new eggs for those who want them:

-removed, gift in the gifting threads in trading please-

And blue is rather usual colour nowadays, it seems. tongue.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I am SO sick of the term hoarding on release days, Just because you exist does NOT mean you're owed anything. Some people are beautiful, or rich or have things you'll never have or be able to do - do you go around calling THEM names too?

Besides - there IS no hoarding in DC. And I have seven - and am unapologetic about it. I even left one on the Departure thread. So if you don't have the talent or wherewithal to nab your own egg - go there and ditch that damned 'h' word.

Where the hell is the 'like' button when you need it? I snapped up 7 eggs in about 2 minutes flat. I don't feel one iota of guilt about it either. Never have, never will.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I just caught another blue flame for trading fodder; are they rare or no? ^^;

I'd like to know that myself, Ashes.

I'd like to know that myself, Ashes.

I've not had any trouble catching the last releases eggs, either. I'm just not interested in giving them up as trade fodder.

edit; wow I'm tired I meant- oh nevermind going back to sleep.

Edited by Ashes The Second

biggrin.gif ... new shiny eggs. <3 the Alpine release, however, the Volcano release <3 too. Wish could freeze eggs.

Another wonderful release .. thank you TJ and spriters.

I agree Spike, really wish could freeze eggs with beauties like these!

Oh man I'd love to have a little collection of dragon eggs sprites on my scroll. Especially these ones. I'm a sucker for eggs with blue on em. The fact one has fire on it only makes it worse!

Love the egg sprites. Thanks for the release!

I had no trouble getting the eggs. I forgot about the release, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'd like a couple more of the Alpine eggs; got a little overzealous with the Volcano ones.

Now got three of each. I really love those egg sprites, they are so pretty. <3

Can't wait to see the Adults, the hatchies already look very promising. (Though I still prefer the eggs.)

I had a funeral to go to yesterday and still was able to catch some new eggs after it. YAY! Definitely a bright spot to a very sad day.

The eggs... They are soooo beautiful! It's maybe a good thing we can't freeze eggs. I'd have like ten thousand eggs, hatchlings and adults on my scroll. biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if I want four of each or six of each. I guess I'll see what the adults look like and what they are. We don't exactly know "what" they are yet, do we.. just that they aren't two-headed, metallic or drakes.. no idea if they're rare or uncommon..

I guess I'll be stalking TJ's hatchlings and see what they look like when they grow up. But already I love them!

BTW.. dragons are known hoarders. Kinda silly to play a game where you collect dragons and get upset when people collect lots of them. Bwahahahaa Just sayin'..

Peace cool.gif

Edited by whovian

Got three of each. Yay! I love blue dragons. Hopefully they will be uncommon.

Caught 4 coldfire eggs, 3 frostfire eggs. Now to wait~

Damn, i think i missed them. D: Or are they just that rare that they intertwine with the others? :<

Edit; Nvm I got some. tongue.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

Much easier to catch them now. My sister caught some for herself and I caught some more. smile.gif

Thanks for continuing the new egg drops for late clickers like me! biggrin.gif

These are gorgeous eggs! Silly me locked myself with trades no one wants now. But it's OK! I got two of each and a third of the volcano! Will pick them up over the next few days as scroll space becomes available.

Excellent job spriters!

Just to let everyone know: Munin didn't sprite the black dragon. The only thing she helped us with was the S2 male. I made all those sprites, together with Infinis, but TJ still didn't change that big mistake.

Not like it matters that much now, doesn't it.

Am really liking these new hatchies! They look great! And yes, it matters who did what in the artistic part of this. Great job, artists.

Not like it matters that much now, doesn't it.

Well, I may be wrong, but I think it does matter. After all, if Shajana is the spriter of ALL the sprites (including the hatchlings) and Munin edited the male for a part, shouldn't Shajana already get credit in-cave, just like Infinis and Munin now already get?

Of course, if she would have ONLY made the adult sprites, she'd be credited with the adult sprites. That seems logical to me. But as I understand her, she sprited the hatchlings too.

But perhaps TJ, Infinis, Munin and Shajana herself are better qualified to answer this.....

Anyway, right now she doesn't get credit in-cave.......

Edited by Sheriziya

Just to let everyone know: Munin didn't sprite the black dragon. The only thing she helped us with was the S2 male. I made all those sprites, together with Infinis, but TJ still didn't change that big mistake.

Congratulations on your babies! Hopefully TJ will update with the corrected credits soon. <3

I'm curious, how do you see credit in-cave anyway? I don't see a link anywhere ... oo

I'm curious, how do you see credit in-cave anyway? I don't see a link anywhere ... oo

It's at the bottom of the hatchling and adult dragon pages. smile.gif

If you look at the bottom of the page, just above the donate button, you'll see information about the art copyright.