TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Anyone know how the dragonhead flowers look like? I was told they look awesome blink.gif

They're really really pretty!!

I gifted to a friend but yeah, the prettiest one I've seen so far! happy.gif

They're really really pretty!!

I gifted to a friend but yeah, the prettiest one I've seen so far! happy.gif

OMG i just got a dragon's head O_O Too bad ill have to gift it and it doesnt have a card dry.gif

What kind of colors does the dragon's head have? xd.png I'm so curious after hearing everyone talk about it!

I got an orange dragon-breath seed! smile.gif

What kind of colors does the dragon's head have? xd.png I'm so curious after hearing everyone talk about it!

I have one in my garden right now: it has a blue 'bloom' shaped like a dragons head and the stem is yellow and red.

Edited by Slaskia

I have one in my garden right now:  it has a blue-greyish 'bloom' shaped like a dragons head and the stem is the color of fire.

O.O That sounds amazing. The spriters have done an amazing job on all of these plants!

PM me if you have a sense of humor and would like a silly v-day message. Some of my flowers have just now grown and are ready to be sent. laugh.gif

i wish we could hover over the plants we were sent to tell what they are. and the seeds we plant xd.png

I've been thinking the same thing for quite some time now xd.png

I've been thinking the same thing for quite some time now xd.png

Yeah, I suck at remembering things like that and once they're planted, I'm like what was that plant again?

I really want to send my boyfriend the "???" flower, but at the same time, I want to keep it ^^; *feels so ashamed for being a bit selfish* I wonder if I'll ever get another one, so I can send him the one I planted? ^^;

Yeah, I suck at remembering things like that and once they're planted, I'm like what was that plant again?

Lol! Yah, I don't even remember what over half of the plants I have planted are xDDD

I really want to send my boyfriend the "???" flower, but at the same time, I want to keep it ^^; *feels so ashamed for being a bit selfish* I wonder if I'll ever get another one, so I can send him the one I planted? ^^;

I've had 2 or 3 of those, just can't remember which ones they were, lol.

But we do seem to get duplicates.

Spent way too long figuring out a message to send. But now I have my own personal message to send with all the flowers I give out. :3

Just..... don't want to give out flowers until I have a version of them that I've received. Arg. Collector's bane. Still, send me a flower and if it's not one that I already have, I'll part with one of the ones I've grown and give you my message to go with it!

Also, I made all the pots. So I would very much like to get all the different pots for this event. And all the flowers, but the pots are an easier goal to aim for first, and all of them are my sprites. biggrin.gif

Happy V'Day Everyone!

Trying to send a bunch of people on this forum flowers!

Gah, if only the stupid things grew faster...

-thedarkdragon950

I'm with you on that one. xd.png

I don't really mind that plants need a total of 8-16 hours to grow up, but I don't like that I have to keep checking in for them to do so. It really should have been like the snow wars snow and just take that amount of time period. checking in to get new seeds is different, if I have the time I get more seeds. but I don't like that my plants I do get won't keep growing while I'm asleep or working and I can't be the only one with a life outside of DC. That said, I can't wait to see what they look like grown up.

^^^

This.

The event is really nice, but there's no way someone can get all the flowers within the time given... IDK, it just seems unfair to me?

All the other V-Day events were pretty quick. I especially loved the cards... the flowers were nice too, but I barely got any in my vase xd.png

Edited by TheDarkLatias

I only got flowers in mine because Marrto and I cheated and spammed each other for couple hours. Which was an amusing game for a while. then I went back to sending random ones.

only got a couple cards, so hopefully I'll get at least some flowers this year, but I can't send any till the darn things grow up.

I haven't gotten a plant from someone else yet, whats it like? Does a message pop up or something? Do we get a separate badge showing us plants we were gifted or?...

Trying to send a bunch of people on this forum flowers!

Gah, if only the stupid things grew faster...

-thedarkdragon950

Thanks for the V-flowers.

I say it was a pretty damn good idea but really poor execution on the timing.