TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

xd.png And here I thought the people in Australia would grow flowers pretty well. tongue.gif

hey my flowers are growing just fine (I'll even send you one/ if I could find you scroll name/ found it)

side note NEVER let my mum near your plants 1 week of looking after my tomatoes and she killed them all

Edited by InugamiZERO

Love the event, sent lots and received lots and still many more to send!

The hatchlings look really interesting and can't wait to see the adults, must catch my two of the new releases today once unlocked

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but when I send a flower and then another one is planted in that spot it covers the flowers in the row in front of it because it was planted later. It's not a big deal, just looks slightly off in a few places. Is it like that for everyone?

I wish people wouldn't hide their scrolls, I so wanted to send a flower as a thank you for all the eggs I managed to catch in the AP, but for some that's impossible as there are no owner names on the parents sad.gif

I wish people wouldn't hide their scrolls, I so wanted to send a flower as a thank you for all the eggs I managed to catch in the AP, but for some that's impossible as there are no owner names on the parents sad.gif

That is so sweet of you smile.gif Least the thought is there and owners will see this wink.gif

I sent flowers to a nice user who, everytime one of my eggs was sick, would let me know! They never had to so it was appreciated.

That is so sweet of you smile.gif Least the thought is there and owners will see this wink.gif

Thank you... it just seemed better than always hitting the random button lol. I hope they do, I've been really lucky this year and all of my catches have no inbreeding biggrin.gif

Edited by araminta

Happy Valentines everyone! ^^ <3

Was wondering if there was a list of flowers/ mushrooms somewhere? biggrin.gif

I sent flowers to a nice user who, everytime one of my eggs was sick, would let me know! They never had to so it was appreciated.

Some people are just awesome... that was such a lovely thing to do biggrin.gif

Thank you lilacamy931... the flower is beautiful biggrin.gif **hugs**

Mine also - so pretty thank you!!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but when I send a flower and then another one is planted in that spot it covers the flowers in the row in front of it because it was planted later. It's not a big deal, just looks slightly off in a few places. Is it like that for everyone?

I think I'm noticing this now a bit. But not too badly, since a whole bunch of plants grew up while I was asleep, so I went mad sending them out to the kind people who sent me messages and now my garden is back to being sprouty bits in various stages of "not done yet, lol!" rolleyes.gif I noticed the seeds are dropping faster, I was hoping that meant the plants might grow a bit quicker, too. *pokes ALL the green bits*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

What I really like a lot of this event is that I can write a specific message to those that helped me in DC years ago, to thank them or to remind them that their kindness has never been forgot smile.gif

To those who like Game of Thrones like me I've sent a flower with quotes from the Telefilm itself and I have found an elegant way to greet old friends smile.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

Already got 4 messages thanking me for ap drops. That's really unexpected and nice.

Already got 4 messages thanking me for ap drops. That's really unexpected and nice.

Got one of those, too. For a Cave Lurker last Halloween! It was totally unexpected laugh.gif

Just arrived a message from California to my boyfriend! Whoa, it's wonderful xd.png I'm from Italy and this game can let us to communicate with people so far, it's really beautiful smile.gif

If someone want to help me I would like to have these quotes in message xd.png

Red Flower: "Fire and Blood (Game Of Thones)"

White flower: "The North Remembers (Game Of Thones)"

Gold flower: "Hear me Roar (Game Of Thones)"

Red Flower: "Dracarys! (Game Of Thones)"

Black or Gold Flower: "Anduril fiamma dell'occidente, forgiata dai frammenti di Narsil"

Nice blue, light blue flower: "Atra esterni' ono thelduin, Mor' rana li'fa unin hjarta onr, Un du evari'nya ono varda"

I will sent the message you want to see in return!!! Just PM me, please wink.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

Ahh, look at those little beauties! I love these babies! I have a feeling they're going to be totally wicked adults! I mean, they have whiskers! What's not to love? *snuggles babies and strokes their whiskers*

(I love whiskered dragons! lol )

Naruhina, love, love, love GOT!! Best show ever. I can't wait for next season to start! I've read all the books, too. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Ahh, look at those little beauties! I love these babies! I have a feeling they're going to be totally wicked adults! I mean, they have whiskers! What's not to love? *snuggles babies and strokes their whiskers*

(I love whiskered dragons! lol )

Naruhina, love, love, love GOT!! Best show ever. I can't wait for next season to start! I've read all the books, too. smile.gif

April 7th, my dear, 7th April xd.png

Thankyou LadyAmlaruil to have sent me the message that I have required! I will sent you a flower back to thankyou asap xd.png

Does someone have a list with flower icons or something, I'm trying to organize what I'm still missing but I can't find a complete list.

Does someone have a list with flower icons or something, I'm trying to organize what I'm still missing but I can't find a complete list.

http://dragoncreatures.com/2014/02/14/valentine-2014-event/

Here is a progress list, but Sheriziya is still kindly working on it.

I've ask to the Dragon cave Wiki if it would be possibile to see them, too smile.gif

If someone want to help me I would like to have these quotes in message (without the default "happy Valentines...") xd.png

Red Flower: "Fire and Blood (Game Of Thones)"

White flower: "The North Remembers (Game Of Thones)"

Gold flower: "Hear me Roar (Game Of Thones)"

Red Flower: "Dracarys! (Game Of Thones)"

Black or Gold Flower: "Anduril fiamma dell'occidente, forgiata dai frammenti di Narsil"

Nice blue, light blue flower: "Atra esterni' ono thelduin, Mor' rana li'fa unin hjarta onr, Un du evari'nya ono varda"

I will sent the message you want to see in return!!! Just PM me, please wink.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

Hmmm... My garden is full and it will still take several hours for the flowers to grow.

You don't have any more room to plant seeds! Harvest one of your plants and sent it as a gift in order to free up a spot.

user posted image