TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Just got two Jack in the Pulpit seeds in a row! I love these flowers and cant wait till they bloom. Will the gardens be empty after the end of the event or will we be able to see all the flowers we had? Sorry if this has been asked but my connection is bad due to the ice and snow we have had so scrolling to read all the posts is difficult at this time! Thanks TJ and Spriters for a great event!

wats ur favorite pot?

wats ur favorite pot?

I like the blue pots. Are there any flowers you are looking for?

I think this is the best holiday event so far! Loving this! Send me some love in a fishbowl and I will send some back!

I like the blue pots. Are there any flowers you are looking for?

i like any kind of roses, mushrooms, and most of all, dragon head flowers. I dont need any though. ( i love the gold pot lol)

my scroll is jaxson

Edited by jaxsonmonroe

i like any kind of roses, mushrooms, and most of all, dragon head flowers. I dont need any though. ( i love the gold pot lol)

I didn't get any of those seeds..a few iris and hibiscus, jack in the pulpit and a biter. If there are any flowers you do need just let me know and if I have one I will send it in a gold pot for you!

This event is awesome! Thank you TJ and artists, and all you great people who sent me flowers. <3

Thank you Jaxson for the Flower! Now I don't have to wait until it grows! When one of my flowers are ready I will send you something pretty back in a gold pot of course!

Thank you Jaxson for the Flower! Now I don't have to wait until it grows! When one of my flowers are ready I will send you something pretty back in a gold pot of course!

Thank you

Im just glad to give ppl their favorite flowers. Somone randomly sent me a dragons head in a gold pot and i almost fainted lol.

Edited by jaxsonmonroe

Just arrived a message from California to my boyfriend! Whoa, it's wonderful xd.png I'm from Italy and this game can let us to communicate with people so far, it's really beautiful smile.gif

If someone want to help me I would like to have these quotes in message xd.png

Red Flower: "Fire and Blood (Game Of Thones)"

White flower: "The North Remembers (Game Of Thones)"

Gold flower: "Hear me Roar (Game Of Thones)"

Red Flower: "Dracarys! (Game Of Thones)"

Black or Gold Flower: "Anduril fiamma dell'occidente, forgiata dai frammenti di Narsil"

Nice blue, light blue flower: "Atra esterni' ono thelduin, Mor' rana li'fa unin hjarta onr, Un du evari'nya ono varda"

I will sent the message you want to see in return!!! Just PM me, please wink.gif

Have sent you a blue flower with that long phrase that you listed above laugh.gif

Hope that flower works for you!

You don't have to send me anything in return, but if you want - you're welcome! (in this case - some kind of a huge mushroom would be great xd.png They're fun to look at!)

This event is so super! Thank you TJ artists and other awesome people that have made this so fun! I can not believe how cute these all are. And I got to send my son flowers for Valentine's. I was so tickled and so was he. He is a little slower on the growing but I hear that I may get one at some point. LOL I have a list of people that I want to send too now. *plots*

Just a thanx to catyuy for the lovely flowers (lovely miniature white roses)

my first... smile.gif

Edited by squeaker_al

Man there's so many flowers I've never even seen yet from what I have seen around the forums. ;o; they're all so beautiful.

I'm looking for flowers too. Any flower!

Send a random, receive a random. My scroll name is Sophiera

Hibiscus seeds... hibiscus seeds everywhere... I'm waiting for a rafflesia dammit xd.png

Hibiscus seeds... hibiscus seeds everywhere... I'm waiting for a rafflesia dammit xd.png

I've found three...

Suddenly a lot of flowers xd.png

But mine has yet to grow >_<

Thank you very much in advance

Edited by Sophiera

I take my hibiscus complaint back, one of mine just finished growing and omg it's PRETTY. I don't mind them anymore. laugh.gif The first flower I received was actually one of those, I had no idea. lol

I really need another Bat plant seed. Those buggers are awesome! And I have yet to find a biter or a mushroom. *sigh* I'm so glad we have a long time to work on this.

A quick question (sorry if it has been asked before) how are some people getting Sweetling alts (the black ones)? I thought the originals were given out for some glitch the year they were originally released. I've seen some black ones that don't even have an alt in the lineage *confused*

Never mind, I've just thought of the answer... because the scroll owners already have the alts... like the xmas dragons always have the same wing patterns as the ones already on your scroll *facepalm*

I'm curious... If I collect seeds up until the very end of the event and plant them last minute, will the plants remain as seedlings after the event ends or will visiting my garden then show the full plant?

I'll have to collect as many seeds as I can to fill my garden and still send plants to everyone I want to! I love this event, lots of fun and wonderful designs.

Thank you TJ and the artists! :-)

Edited by Awdz Bodkins