TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Codes for new dragons are Kisss and IHugU.

PDA Dragons? xd.png

I have a bubble! Stay out of my bubble!

You can tell those are Italian dragons.

Im seriously the dumbest person ever.  Disregard my request for tj09s eggs

Might want be careful about making breeding requests in threads like this. Be safer to do it over PMs.

This is lame. I'm only sending a message every hour. Urgh!

Edited by rubyshoes

does anyone know when you get new seeds? like is it one per hour or what??

does anyone know when you get new seeds?  like is it one per hour or what??

They should show up randomly every 15 mins or so, and they stick around until you click them. I find them easier to locate on small pages like a hatchling profile page or the main page of the cave.

Edited by Draketeeth

If I keep some does the garden stay bloomed when the event is over?

No one knows. Anyone willing to ask TJ? smile.gif

Would it be too much to be able to remove received flowers? I received one I would rather not have on my account. I can't report it, because it is not offensive without context. ; v ;

Cute little feather winged hatchie! I have a feeling these will look nice with Whites. (What doesn't look nice with Whites?)

awesome happy.gif thanks all for the answer to my question

re- after the event is over. i'll shoot him a PM see if he responds *shrugs* never know until you ask right laugh.gif

I really love this year's DC event. Seeing the messages written by other people in the DC community really makes my day! I only wish the time for the plants to grow was a lil' shorter so that people could send a lot of flowers to other people as well. smile.gif

This is what I really want to know!

Oh I just love the sprites.

Edited by Jedi40

sent TJ a message, dunno if he'll respond but hopefully he'll make a public announcement on the OP for clarification on it happy.gif

i'll keep my favs JIC and send the duplicates and others as messages JIC tho *encourages her little buds to grow*

oooooOOOOoooo a "??? seed" wonder what that will turn to be *smiles*

I admit that when I first saw these little dragons I thought they were turkeys. Must have been hungry or something. That said, I really love the sprites and can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Edited by sheppardkid

If anyone sent me rare flowers I'd be forever grateful and send flowers in return-more than one mind you.

Scroll name. Jaxson

Edited by jaxsonmonroe

Lol, our gardens might not look very nice if they're mostly empty, with some half-grown plants in the back and maybe the odd full-grown mushroom and dandelion we weren't sure about sending people, unless they'd mentioned that they liked them or they fit in with some joke, although I'm so short of pretty flowers to send, I'm sending them, here and there. laugh.gif

Dunno about you, but I have a very long list of very nice people I'd like to send flowers to, and I dunno if a week's going to do it, at this slow-growing rate, lol.

i wish we could hover over the plants we were sent to tell what they are. and the seeds we plant xd.png

Would it be too much to be able to remove received flowers? I received one I would rather not have on my account. I can't report it, because it is not offensive without context. ; v ;

I don't believe reporting the flower gets the sender in trouble given how many people have posted that they have done so accidently. but it does remove the flower from your page.

Lol, our gardens might not look very nice if they're mostly empty, with some half-grown plants in the back and maybe the odd full-grown mushroom and dandelion we weren't sure about sending people, unless they'd mentioned that they liked them or they fit in with some joke, although I'm so short of pretty flowers to send, I'm sending them, here and there. laugh.gif

Dunno about you, but I have a very long list of very nice people I'd like to send flowers to, and I dunno if a week's going to do it, at this slow-growing rate, lol.

Its been almost 6 hours and im still waiting for my flowers to grow.. at this rate it is going to take me until the 21st to send flowers to all the wonderful people I want to. tongue.gif