TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I haven't gotten a plant from someone else yet, whats it like? Does a message pop up or something? Do we get a separate badge showing us plants we were gifted or?...

the "time to garden" message changes to you have new messages.

new cards show above the garden the first time you view them, then will be collected under the garden afterwards, the plant/pot sits next to the card it came with.

Thanks for the V-flowers.

I say it was a pretty damn good idea but really poor execution on the timing.

Oh no did I do something wrong? D:

I usually just write down whatever comes to mind at the time...

the "time to garden" message changes to you have new messages.

new cards show above the garden the first time you view them, then will be collected under the garden afterwards, the plant/pot sits next to the card it came with.

Alright, thank you. ^-^ I was curious. ^-^

I sent 3 flowers to random users but I didn't do it anonymously.

I received 3 flowers. Are these from the random users? I'll never now...

I really wish that the garden border on the right side could be cut back a little. I can't see my seedlings on the far right of rows 7 and 9. The seedling on row 9 looked really cool when I picked it up. It's a dragon seedling (not the Dragon Head, the other dragon one) and it's completely hidden so I can't watch it grow up sad.gif

Oh no did I do something wrong? D:

I usually just write down whatever comes to mind at the time...

No that last portion was in regards to the event not your specific message. Sorry.

I sent 3 flowers to random users but I didn't do it anonymously.

I received 3 flowers. Are these from the random users? I'll never now...

Most likely. Lots of people like to gift back. tongue.gif

So after today, I'm carrying 29 new Valentines that I was gifted or traded for, which equals to catching just over 4 different waves of the older Valentines. And I caught two 2014 eggs and have an egg in trade that I'm hoping to get a 2nd Gen Rosebud or Heartseeker from Nhiostrife.

I feel good this year.

Thanks to TJ and everyone who set up this event. laugh.gif

Just now to get the mates for the Valentines and Sweetlings along with the other Holidays mates. I was happy right before Christmas that I was almost done with getting all the Holiday Mates I needed then BLAM! More Holiday Mates to get. Quite a number of them metallic and holidays. I wish I had CB Golds. dry.gif

Has anyone noticed that seeds are easier to come by now than yesterday? I keep on seeing them in just a few minutes's interval.

*Hoards ALL the '09s*

Hehheheh.

I need to send messages out to people...but only after my flowers actually fully mature!

Edited by birdzgoboom

Has anyone noticed that seeds are easier to come by now than yesterday? I keep on seeing them in just a few minutes's interval.

Now that you mention it, they do seem to be coming out a little faster.

So after today, I'm carrying 29 new Valentines that I was gifted or traded for, which equals to catching just over 4 different waves of the older Valentines. And I caught two 2014 eggs and have an egg in trade that I'm hoping to get a 2nd Gen Rosebud or Heartseeker from Nhiostrife.

I feel good this year.

Thanks to TJ and everyone who set up this event. laugh.gif

Just now to get the mates for the Valentines and Sweetlings along with the other Holidays mates. I was happy right before Christmas that I was almost done with getting all the Holiday Mates I needed then BLAM! More Holiday Mates to get. Quite a number of them metallic and holidays. I wish I had CB Golds. dry.gif

^-^ Well congrats! Sadly I got myself grounded around Xmas so I missed the Xmas 13 dragon. However I HAD missed the valentines 13 dragon and now I got a few eggs with the 2 this year. So I'm hopping I can just recover this coming Xmas a bit away. smile.gif Congrats in forming a little clan on dragons though! >3< Makes me wonder what adults of this years looks like.

Yes, they seem to be coming and growing more quickly; at least there hasn't been such a loooooong wait for more flowers to appear, lol.

So the slowness may have been a glitch that TJ fixed?

^-^ Well congrats! Sadly I got myself grounded around Xmas so I missed the Xmas 13 dragon. However I HAD missed the valentines 13 dragon and now I got a few eggs with the 2 this year. So I'm hopping I can just recover this coming Xmas a bit away. smile.gif Congrats in forming a little clan on dragons though! >3< Makes me wonder what adults of this years looks like.

Ouch. Now you know to play nice around Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's. With all the new chances at making lineages, I'm sure it's going to get just as crazy for the mad scrambling.

Yes, they seem to be coming and growing more quickly; at least there hasn't been such a loooooong wait for more flowers to appear, lol.

So the slowness may have been a glitch that TJ fixed?

Maybe TJ and the mods saw the posts that state that the waiting hours are long, so they changed it? I'm not so sure. smile.gif

Who, finally got the ??? seed! The only difference I can see in the seed is a little tendril that sticks out.

Is there any ways to delete received flowers sad.gif??

you can click the report button (small symbol by the top right corner of the card)

So I'm wondering. If we have flowers in our garden at the end of the event, will we keep that garden to look at, or just the ones we were sent?

So I'm wondering. If we have flowers in our garden at the end of the event, will we keep that garden to look at, or just the ones we were sent?

no one knows as of yet