TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

This is such a fun and lovely event biggrin.gif However the time to grow the plants is way too long- took my first flowers around 8-10 hours before they'd grown. Wish they'd grow within 2-4 hours instead of just completing one stage in that time. Not sure if i'll be able to send/ receive very many flowers :/

I've got 2 roses growing right now. I'll send you one as soon as they mature. ^-^

What's your username on the main site?

ohmy.gif Oh MAN thanks so so so much! Sorry for the lateness, I had to be afk for a while. :C Scroll name is the same as here: gotw3 . Thank you so much for the roses. C:

The flowers were a good Idea but I only have 3 people I can send them to since I doubt anyone would remember me from 3-4 (maybe 5?) years ago ^.^; Hehe…

Oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

Edited by ViperSwan

Yessss! I got a ??? seed! biggrin.gif I'm so excited to see what becomes of it!

...Though I realize now that I have no idea which sprout it is now. xd.png Oopsie boops.

No one wants nicely lineaged 2nd Gens I'm catching from AP.

Edited by Spyridon

I would, but I'm locked.

Also, I got my first note! Yay!

Now I know if I do get caught, I know why. tongue.gif

I just got a biter seed, and it made a blue sprout. Should I have left it unplanted? I hope it doesn't eat my other plants.

*still waiting for mushroom or dandelion seed*

when i found out there were messages that were sent with the flowers, i was kind of sad. my friends who got me into dragcave aren't as interested anymore, and i was feeling a little alone because i knew i wasn't going to get any messages. i'm shy so i don't hang out here on the forums much.

i just got a message thanking me for an arsani egg i bred and left on the ap. this totally made my day.

thank you. biggrin.gif

Awesome! I'm so excited. I was scared because we lost power Wednesday and we won't get it till 12:00 AM Sunday. I didn't want to miss this. So I rushed to my Grandma's just to do this. LOL

Love this event! The writing messages especially xd.png (lame poems FTW)

No one wants nicely lineaged 2nd Gens I'm catching from AP.

I do. I'm just locked for another 12 hours. xd.png

I do. I'm just locked for another 12 hours. xd.png

I want to get one last egg. A 2nd Gen Rosebud since I haven't really caught any. dry.gif

Sent about 6 or 7 flowers by now, but only received one myself... Well, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing people are getting the flowers that have taken a tediously long time to grow~

Is there a way to tell who sent a flower/message?

Only if they don't click send as anonymous. Otherwise, they should have the name on their even if they send it randomly.

I'd like to be able to call back one I sent! I accidentally hit enter instead of shift and sent it off half-finished!

And I think it is really neat how I am getting so many purple flowers. Happened last year, too. It's nice to know people are actually thinking about what they are sending.  smile.gif

Lol oops

And yes people are nice about what they send. I GOT A DRAGON HEAD FLOWER IT LOOKS LIKE A PURE AWESOMENESS EXPLOTION!!!

Edited by jaxsonmonroe

The little mushroom is adorable! <3

I'm fully expecting Mario to come jumping out!