TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

What is the coolest, rarest, cutest, most common, ugliest flowers you have seen?

The cutest I've seen is the mushroom and the coolest is my dragon head. Reply with what you think is the top in each of the above categories!!!

If we accidentally  report a flower, is there any way to get it back?

God, it's beware of the little red circles this year, isn't it? Too bad they don't have a confirm report thing or you have to put your password to send it.

Edit: I've noticed, I've collected every Valentine from Nhiostriife but Heartseeker and I have no more space until after the breeding ends.

So sad. sad.gif

At least I got my last 2nd Gen Rosebud from Nhiostrife. So pretty.

Edited by Spyridon

The flowers take so long to grow! I wonder how the flower patches will look after the event?

The new eggs look lovely!! Maybe the dragons on the first page already grew up but I don't dare to take a look! Don't want to spoil the surprise for myself tongue.gif

I'm about to hunt for my second 2k14 eggie but what I didn't get very well from the first post is that limited edition holiday dragons will be drop on the cave as well. What does it mean? Has someone caught one of those eggs already? Does it mean they're CB or AP?

Please someone give me some light on that biggrin.gif

God, it's beware of the little red circles this year, isn't it? Too bad they don't have a confirm report thing or you have to put your password to send it.

Edit: I've noticed, I've collected every Valentine from Nhiostriife but Heartseeker and I have no more space until after the breeding ends.

So sad. sad.gif

At least I got my last 2nd Gen Rosebud from Nhiostrife. So pretty.

I know. It was my very first flower too. All I wanted to do was make it bigger and apparently clicking it meant I wanted it reported.

I'm fully expecting Mario to come jumping out!

Oh hey, a very kind person read your post and sent me a mushroom! it was beautiful.

Is there a thread going on right now where people send each other messages?

As far as I know, no. But it sounds like a good idea! Like send a flower to the person who posted above you type thread?

I haven't scrolled back yet, but has anyone seen if there's a max number of flowers, and if so what that is? Just curious if it's like the easter eggs and there's a set number

As far as I know, no. But it sounds like a good idea! Like send a flower to the person who posted above you type thread?

Yeah; that's what people did last year! C:

Yeah; that's what people did last year! C:

Although it might be difficult if people don't have their scrolls in their sig or something :/

I've mainly just been sending out flowers randomly

Although it might be difficult if people don't have their scrolls in their sig or something :/

I've mainly just been sending out flowers randomly

I've been sending random flowers too, as well as flowers to people I am in breeding projects with who I see fairly often on the forum happy.gif I really like this flower game. Being able to personalize notes is great.

...Water Lily seed? I see no water in my Garden - so how does that work to grow them (They can be grown in pots and other containers with water in them - but I can find nothing on them growing 'dry' in the ground like our garden seems to suggest)

I am assuming that eating the sunflower seed that I just found would be in poor form? laugh.gif

Ooooh, someone posted that they're sending the flowers to people who raised their dragon's babies. ohmy.gif I might do that.

...Water Lily seed? I see no water in my Garden - so how does that work to grow them (They can be grown in pots and other containers with water in them - but I can find nothing on them growing 'dry' in the ground like our garden seems to suggest)

Shenanigans.

In all seriousness those ain't normal water lilies. Look at the way the leaves are growing.

Ooooh, someone posted that they're sending the flowers to people who raised their dragon's babies. ohmy.gif I might do that.

That's a neat idea! I've heard of folks sending notes of thanks to breeders of eggs they've caught and raised.

I am assuming that eating the sunflower seed that I just found would be in poor form? laugh.gif

No one would know. wink.gif

It is all for fun smile.gif! Just like how the mushrooms are growing, and not on dead/decomposing things! Although a Water Lily would look good in the fish vase wink.gif