TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

RHEXI THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE GREEN MUSHROOM!!! I WILL GIVE YOU GOOD FLOWER AS SOON AS I HAVE ONE.

Oh no problem! I like giving flowers more than growing them smile.gif

Shenanigans.

In all seriousness those ain't normal water lilies. Look at the way the leaves are growing.

True *if I'm looking at the right plant - most of them look the same for me as they are just sprouts*...but then again, there are different types of Water Lilies.

Meh - I'll just chalk it up to dragon magic or a special species of DC Water Lily (for now...Though now that I said Dragon Magic, I'm just seeing a Vine and Water dragon teaming up to pull it off somehow)

True *if I'm looking at the right plant - most of them look the same for me as they are just sprouts*...but then again, there are different types of Water Lilies.

Meh - I'll just chalk it up to dragon magic or a special species of DC Water Lily (for now...Though now that I said Dragon Magic, I'm just seeing a Vine and Water dragon teaming up to pull it off somehow)

I think DC just puts everything under suspension of disbelief. I'm pretty censorkip.gif sure there's a dragon that has to eat another dragon.

The flowers take so long to grow! I wonder how the flower patches will look after the event?

I think that the flowers that you haven't sent to anyone will remain in your patch, and it'll be like that after the event.

So what is the rarest plant? Is it roses? Dragon head? Something else? What is it?

I think some of the rares are Bat Seeds and Titan -something- since I never have any of those yet.

Edited by Vakarian

It is all for fun smile.gif! Just like how the mushrooms are growing, and not on dead/decomposing things! Although a Water Lily would look good in the fish vase wink.gif

That was my plan for the Lily...

And how do you know the mushrooms aren't growing on dead/decomposing things? Who knows what is buried under our gardens!

I really want to start sending out flowers with the message "There does not appear to be any trade with the provided claim ID."

I really want to start sending out flowers with the message "There does not appear to be any trade with the provided claim ID."

I've bee trying to find jokes that fit within the 100 character limit. wink.gif

I think DC just puts everything under suspension of disbelief. I'm pretty censorkip.gif sure there's a dragon that has to eat another dragon.

Yay i have a bat seed ritght now yayayayayayayy that makes me happy. The dragon head ones are best tho i think

Wtf not the post i tried to respond to!!!

Edited by jaxsonmonroe

This has more than likely been asked/answered already but I only went through the last few pages, so:

Do we know how many flowers/variations there are? Even a rough estimate would be nice.

Anyone know how the dragonhead flowers look like? I was told they look awesome blink.gif

Anyone know how the dragonhead flowers look like? I was told they look awesome blink.gif

THEY DO I HAVE ONE ITS A RED BLUE AND YELLOW DRAGON IN A GLOWER POT

please don't double post, it's considered spam

Please can u tell me exactly what u mean by double post. Im not sure and dont want to break the rules

Please can u tell me exactly what u mean by double post.  Im not sure and dont want to break the rules

Posting twice, one right after the other. You need to let someone else post before you post again. smile.gif If there is something you would like to add to a post, you can use the edit function.

Well, this has been the funnest DC Valentine's Day by far! Looks like we're going to get some absolutely terrific new dragons, I stocked up on about a trillion beautiful Rosebuds, and I've having way too much fun sending goofy flower messages to people. Good stuff all around! biggrin.gif

Posting twice, one right after the other. You need to let someone else post before you post again. smile.gif If there is something you would like to add to a post, you can use the edit function.

Ok thanks a ton for helpin me out there:) laugh.gif

Well, this has been the funnest DC Valentine's Day by far! Looks like we're going to get some absolutely terrific new dragons, I stocked up on about a trillion beautiful Rosebuds, and I've having way too much fun sending goofy flower messages to people. Good stuff all around! biggrin.gif

I love the flowers! I never thought it would make me so happy to get a virtual flower lol. I only wish they would grow faster <3