TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Omg weeeeee~~~! biggrin.gif So excited! This will be my first Valentine's Day on Dragon Cave! ='3 Can't wait to see the new dragon~~~<3

Yay! I love holiday events and releases! laugh.gif

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if there were a dragon for Easter? Most countries celebrate it, and would eggs go along with it pretty well.

Since it's my first Valentine Event on DC, I was hoping to collect 2nd gen from the past years.

But with the breeding limits gone, my changes of getting those lovely's sinks into the deepest depths of the planet.

Guess I'll have to hope for the best.

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if there were a dragon for Easter? Most countries celebrate it, and would eggs go along with it pretty well.

We have the festival of eggs about that time. I always love collecting the unique egg sprites. smile.gif

Edited by Tecca

Being me and not reading TJs post entirely, I got excited and bred my CB Arsanis and was surprised when they didn't give off an egg. Now I have to wait a week to breed them. Smh.

That's super nice that TJ extended the drop time and lifted the limits. I have assignments due on V-day, so I'm glad I don't have to rush around in a draconic romance chaos in an attempt to catch mine while still gifting all my past release offspring to others.

Wonderful! I'm so excited!!

Thank you! I'm really looking forwards this another great event!

Since it's my first Valentine Event on DC, I was hoping to collect 2nd gen from the past years.

But with the breeding limits gone, my changes of getting those lovely's sinks into the deepest depths of the planet.

Far from it! Many, many people were gifting 2gs for free during the Christmas event and the same will likely be true here as well. Not to mention that grabbing them from the AP is easier than you think. Keep your hopes up and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised! biggrin.gif

Yay, really excited for my first Valentine's here happy.gif Hopefully I can find some fairly pretty dragons.

I like how the help page still has the Valentine dragon limits listed on it tongue.gif

nah you should be able to o:

it was my first christmas this past decemeber since Snow Angels were released and i still managed to get a good few 2Gs (and only 2Gs, mostly)

just spend some good time AP hunting!

I can't wait to see what the spriters come up with this year. I have so many past years to catch up as well from when I took a break... and I have a special friend who started just after christmas, so I'll breed my '09 and '10 v-day dragons for their first holiday dragons ever, it's eggciting ^ ^

Edited by Melisande

I really hope we get something white, red, or brown this year.

This. Also maybe candy heart colors. Or black and pink with black as the main color. Neon gothic dragon. laugh.gif

This. Also maybe candy heart colors. Or black and pink with black as the main color. Neon gothic dragon. laugh.gif

Love the suggestion of the gothic dragons here. Goth romance!

OMG!! it's finally here~ (almost xd.png)

thank you, TJ~ i've been waiting to be able to breed my pretties~

biggrin.gif

This. Also maybe candy heart colors. Or black and pink with black as the main color. Neon gothic dragon.  laugh.gif

I've been thinking this for a while: I'd really like a black male Valentine, with some white and a small red accent. Inspired by a tuxedo: a change from the regular pink but still suave and romantic. That's similar to your suggestion there. xd.png

Though a brown chocolately dragon would be great as well.

Also maybe candy heart colors.

That would be lovely! I think it would be cool if we got different colors depending on our scroll, like the Snow Angels.

That would be lovely! I think it would be cool if we got different colors depending on our scroll, like the Snow Angels.

Oh please no. We do not need another excuse for drama because "I like that color better! I hate this one!!"